Derwood

I-751 February 2017 Filers [merged threads]

2,898 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, corvusheart said:

Nearly everyday i do a scan of the cases surrounding ours. I just did one now. And I see a few updated today now called I-829. Could this be from the jurisdiction statuses?

Screenshot_20180308-130922.png

Possibly. Its just great news that USCIS have finally acknowledge a transfer via email and text. However, I wish Derwood would get chance to email us about what they said, however I know they are at work right now. 

Removal of Conditions..  TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK

Time to reset the tick tock clock again.   Roll my eyes.

GC  Conditional date:  05/26/2015

N400.  Application:      02/28/2018       

Biometrics:                    02/22/2018

Waiting............    Roll my eyes again :(

USA citizen as of 25th of July 2018. :)

1 minute ago, AY777 said:

Form I-829 is for removing condition on residency for those that got their residency through employment.

Oh ok alright thanks. I hope to see some jurisdiction ones soon

- I am the US Sponsor-

Removal of Conditions (pending)

NOA1 - 2/27/2017

Biometrics - 3/22/2017

Citizenship

NOA1 - 3/19/2018

pokemon-signature-278b875.jpg

28 minutes ago, JReed said:

Woohoo! Better prepare the champagne, Derwood, your approval is coming! 

Derwood is actually preparing to buy me champagne. I said you owe me a drink if my theory is correct.  Lol

3 minutes ago, JReed said:

Me too! Lol! I'm getting quite obsessed to be honest...thank goodness the baby is up from his nap so I can focus on something else for a bit.

Keeping my fingers crossed for good news from you guys! 

Laters!

First @Derwood with the work excuse and now you with the baby excuse!! What is this forum coming too?!?  LMAO :D

Ok guys when talking to Derwood I figured it out, it is a bug, its called a travel bug.  You may have heard about a travel bug and how you need to be prepared, normally sickness and diarrohea. However, this travel bug is different, you may actually receive mail, don't be alarmed this is normal. This mail may contain many things such as you are approved and be followed by a green pinkish card,  after a few days you will find yourself returning back to your old self's  ! :)

Edited by shell20

43 minutes ago, Derwood said:

One email and eleven texts in the last five minutes.

Redwood, i noticed your NOA1 is from 2017...is that correct or did I miss read? Mine was 12.22.16, I'm just hoping that I might get updates soon too since I am around your filing time. Unless I misread your profile.

I am excited for you. Movement is Good!

7 minutes ago, shell20 said:

Ok guys when talking to Derwood I figured it out, it is a bug, its called a travel bug.  You may have heard about a travel bug and how you need to be prepared, normally sickness and diarrohea. However, this travel bug is different, you may actually receive mail, don't be alarmed this is normal. This mail may contain many things such as you are approved and be followed by a green pinkish card,  after a few days you will find yourself returning back to your old self's  ! :)

I love this bug and I am ready for it!!

This was the email:

USCIS-CaseStatus@uscis.dhs.gov

1:40 PM (57 minutes ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL *** 

There has been a recent processing action taken on your case. 

Receipt Number: WACXXXX

Application Type: I751, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS ON RESIDENCE 

Your Case Status: Initial Review 

On March 8, 2018, we transferred your Form I751, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS ON RESIDENCE, Receipt Number WACXXX, to another USCIS office. That office now has jurisdiction over your case. We sent you a notice that explains why we moved your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your notice by April 7, 2018, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address. 

During this step, USCIS initiates the background checks of the applicant/petitioner and identifies issues that may need to be addressed either during an interview or by asking the applicant/petitioner to submit additional information or documentation. USCIS reviews the applicant's/petitioner's criminal history, determines if there are national security concerns that need to be addressed, and reviews the application/petition for fraud indicators. If you have filed an I-485, I-589, I-751, N-400, I-90, I-821, I-131 or I-765, you can expect to receive an appointment notice to appear at an Application Support Center to have your fingerprints and/or photographs taken. The timing of your appointment is determined by the number of applicants ahead of you that also need a biometric appointment. We try to schedule biometric appointments as quickly as possible and in most cases you will receive your appointment notice within 30 days of submitting your application. We will send your appointment notice approximately 14 days ahead of your scheduled appointment. It is important that you keep this appointment. If absolutely necessary, you can request that your appointment be rescheduled however, please be aware that rescheduling may delay the processing of your application. Please follow the instructions on your appointment notice if you need to reschedule. Occasionally, you may receive an appointment notice to appear at an Application Support Center to have your fingerprints taken when you have filed a form other than those listed above. In these situations, you may receive your appointment notice more than 30 days after submitting your application or petition. 

• Log-in to your myUSCIS account to view your case history and understand what you can expect to happen next on your case.
  • Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at under Check Processing Times.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
Spoiler

K1

15 November 2013: Sent I-129F Package 

21 November 2013: NOA1 

20 December 2013: NOA2

23 January 2014: Medical (London)

11 April 2014: Interview - Approved!

29 April 2014: POE Chicago

20 June 2014: Married in DC

AOS

7 July 2014: Mailed AOSEAD & AP forms via USPS

14 July 2014: NOA1 Text & E-Mails (x3) received at 23:52hrs (Received Date: 07/11/2014)

14 July 2014: Cheque cashed & I-485 transferred to Nebraska Service Centre

18 July 2014: NOA1 hardcopy received (x3)

22 July 2014: Biometrics Letter rec'd (Appointment 07/31/2014)

23 July 2014: Early Biometrics walk-in at Cincinnati office successful!

05 September 2014: EAD & AP approved! (texts rec'd 16:45hrs)

11 September 2014: EAD/AP card mailed

12 September 2014: EAD/AP card in hand (delivered 9:54am)

18 October 2014: Potential interview waiver letter rec'd (Dated: 10/15/2014)

19 May 2015: I-485 approved! (No interview) Welcome letter mailed!

23 May 2015: I-797 (NOA2) Welcome notice received

27 May 2015: Green card received

ROC

ROC filing window opens 18 February 2017

16 February 2017: ROC packet mailed to CSC

18 February 2017: USPS Tracking - Ready for collection from PO Box

25 February 2017: NOA1 received dated 02/21/2017

03 March 2017: Received biometrics appointment letter dated 25th February 2017. Appointment on 16 March 2017.

16 March 2017: Biometrics completed

08 March 2018: Case (allegedly) transferred to the National Benefits Center (presumably for a combo interview)

04 April 2019: ROC approved (as part of N-400 combo interview)

N-400

18 February 2018: N-400 Application submitted online

21 February 2018: NOA1 Rreceived

23 February 2018: Biometrics appointment letter received. Appointment 13 March 2018. 

27 April 2018: Interview notice received. Interview Date: June 5, 2018. Request to reschedule sent as out of the country at that time.

04 April 2019: Attended interview ... PASSED!

11 April 2019: Oath ceremony

4 minutes ago, Val2014 said:

Redwood, i noticed your NOA1 is from 2017...is that correct or did I miss read? Mine was 12.22.16, I'm just hoping that I might get updates soon too since I am around your filing time. Unless I misread your profile.

I am excited for you. Movement is Good!

Yes, Derwood is a Feb filer around a week or so before I filed.  Also dont worry I know you will be affected by the travel bug too, perhaps also infileenza. You've heard of influenza well this is a new strain that is associated by the travel bug and primarily is caused by the ROC file strain. Hang on there, it might be a rough ride but you will feel like a different person at the end of it! :)

3 minutes ago, Derwood said:

This was the email:

USCIS-CaseStatus@uscis.dhs.gov

1:40 PM (57 minutes ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL *** 

There has been a recent processing action taken on your case. 

Receipt Number: WACXXXX

Application Type: I751, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS ON RESIDENCE 

Your Case Status: Initial Review 

On March 8, 2018, we transferred your Form I751, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS ON RESIDENCE, Receipt Number WACXXX, to another USCIS office. That office now has jurisdiction over your case. We sent you a notice that explains why we moved your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your notice by April 7, 2018, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address. 

During this step, USCIS initiates the background checks of the applicant/petitioner and identifies issues that may need to be addressed either during an interview or by asking the applicant/petitioner to submit additional information or documentation. USCIS reviews the applicant's/petitioner's criminal history, determines if there are national security concerns that need to be addressed, and reviews the application/petition for fraud indicators. If you have filed an I-485, I-589, I-751, N-400, I-90, I-821, I-131 or I-765, you can expect to receive an appointment notice to appear at an Application Support Center to have your fingerprints and/or photographs taken. The timing of your appointment is determined by the number of applicants ahead of you that also need a biometric appointment. We try to schedule biometric appointments as quickly as possible and in most cases you will receive your appointment notice within 30 days of submitting your application. We will send your appointment notice approximately 14 days ahead of your scheduled appointment. It is important that you keep this appointment. If absolutely necessary, you can request that your appointment be rescheduled however, please be aware that rescheduling may delay the processing of your application. Please follow the instructions on your appointment notice if you need to reschedule. Occasionally, you may receive an appointment notice to appear at an Application Support Center to have your fingerprints taken when you have filed a form other than those listed above. In these situations, you may receive your appointment notice more than 30 days after submitting your application or petition. 

• Log-in to your myUSCIS account to view your case history and understand what you can expect to happen next on your case.
  • Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at under Check Processing Times.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

CHAMPAGNE!!!  And not for you! Lol :)

5 minutes ago, VeraBradley said:

I love this bug and I am ready for it!!

Its on its way! One, two, three..... :)

So I just called the USCIS automated case enquiry line and it said:

"On March 8, 2018, USCIS transferred your Form I751, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS ON RESIDENCE, to our office in Laguna Niguel, California for further processing. This office now has jurisdiction for your case".

No joke.

IT'S A BUG!

Edited by Derwood
Spoiler

K1

15 November 2013: Sent I-129F Package 

21 November 2013: NOA1 

20 December 2013: NOA2

23 January 2014: Medical (London)

11 April 2014: Interview - Approved!

29 April 2014: POE Chicago

20 June 2014: Married in DC

AOS

7 July 2014: Mailed AOSEAD & AP forms via USPS

14 July 2014: NOA1 Text & E-Mails (x3) received at 23:52hrs (Received Date: 07/11/2014)

14 July 2014: Cheque cashed & I-485 transferred to Nebraska Service Centre

18 July 2014: NOA1 hardcopy received (x3)

22 July 2014: Biometrics Letter rec'd (Appointment 07/31/2014)

23 July 2014: Early Biometrics walk-in at Cincinnati office successful!

05 September 2014: EAD & AP approved! (texts rec'd 16:45hrs)

11 September 2014: EAD/AP card mailed

12 September 2014: EAD/AP card in hand (delivered 9:54am)

18 October 2014: Potential interview waiver letter rec'd (Dated: 10/15/2014)

19 May 2015: I-485 approved! (No interview) Welcome letter mailed!

23 May 2015: I-797 (NOA2) Welcome notice received

27 May 2015: Green card received

ROC

ROC filing window opens 18 February 2017

16 February 2017: ROC packet mailed to CSC

18 February 2017: USPS Tracking - Ready for collection from PO Box

25 February 2017: NOA1 received dated 02/21/2017

03 March 2017: Received biometrics appointment letter dated 25th February 2017. Appointment on 16 March 2017.

16 March 2017: Biometrics completed

08 March 2018: Case (allegedly) transferred to the National Benefits Center (presumably for a combo interview)

04 April 2019: ROC approved (as part of N-400 combo interview)

N-400

18 February 2018: N-400 Application submitted online

21 February 2018: NOA1 Rreceived

23 February 2018: Biometrics appointment letter received. Appointment 13 March 2018. 

27 April 2018: Interview notice received. Interview Date: June 5, 2018. Request to reschedule sent as out of the country at that time.

04 April 2019: Attended interview ... PASSED!

11 April 2019: Oath ceremony

5 minutes ago, shell20 said:

Yes, Derwood is a Feb filer around a week or so before I filed.  Also dont worry I know you will be affected by the travel bug too, perhaps also infileenza. You've heard of influenza well this is a new strain that is associated by the travel bug and primarily is caused by the ROC file strain. Hang on there, it might be a rough ride but you will feel like a different person at the end of it! :)

@shell20 thank you so much I am praying praying to catch this bug!!!!

1 minute ago, Derwood said:

So I just called the USCIS automated case enquiry line and it said

"On March 8, 2018, USCIS transferred your Form I751, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS ON RESIDENCE, to our office in Laguna Niguel, California office for further processing. This office now has jurisdiction for your case".

No joke.

IT'S A BUG!

A bug that sends you an email and text? Doubt it, probably go from there to your office or it may be approved there, they might just distribute the files everywhere to balance them out.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.