Jump to content
Phoenix314

G325-A Employment/Address Clarification

13 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hello! Recently engaged, now trying to bring my fiancé over from the UK, read all the various guides, but had a few questions regarding the G325-A form:

 

- Do I have to include every possible address to fill in all gaps in time? For example, I got my master's in the UK and upon returning, lived at my parent's house for a month before I started my job and moved to a different state. Before that, I changed addresses every year living in a school dorm for my undergrad, and sublet different places during the summer for work. I could put every last possible address on a different attached page, but how specific/thorough do I need to be?

 

- Do I need to include different positions within the same company for my employment history? Do I have to put "student" down as well, and/or internships?

 

- Does anybody have any examples of forms that have many addresses/employments over the last 5 years?

 

 

Thank you very much for your help! The whole process is a bit intimidating....

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

Honestly I know it's a lot but I would put every address! If not and they find something it's going to look like you lied, and it could be flagged as fraud. So just to be extra safe, just spend the extra 5 minutes and put EVERYTHING!

BEST OF LUCK!!

 

since internships are not paid, I don't think you need to put them down. As for multiple jobs at the same company, maybe just add the first and most recent? Not exactly sure what the jobs is. But like I said for the addresses,  better be safe than sorry... just put everything!

Edited by Nurse1015

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have lived in several places too (I had like 8). What I did was just type all your addresses on a word form, print it out and attach and fill in on the form please see attached form. 

I had no RFE's and did not came up on the interview.


Filed k1 - 08/20/2015

NOA1 - 08/25/2015

NOA2 - 9/17/2015

NVC Received - 10/14/2015

Send to Amsterdam - 10/16/2015

Amsterdam received - 10/19/2015

Packet 3 in the mail - 10/22/2015

Packet 4 in the mail - 11/3/2015

Medical - 11/23/2015

Interview !!!! - 12/3/2015 Approved !!!

POE - 12/15/2015 (finally)

 

Wedding 01/15/2016 !!

 

AOS!

(unfortunatly we were not able to file any time sooner.)

 

Filed AOS - 03/15/2017

Noa 1 - 03/30/2017

Biometrics - 04/21/2017
RFE - 04/10/2017

Send RFE back - 06/18/2017

RFE Recieved (status changed) - 06/27/2017

EAD/AP Approved - 09/18/2017

 

 

rsz_waitisover1.jpg.e64ce44221da1246df04d25bf6a04bab.jpg

 

                                                                                                                                                   

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I ended up just attaching a separate form with everything on it. Just make sure you label it (Supplement for G325-A: Biographic Information) and include it in your cover letter. I also printed my name and signed every page, dated it, and put my DOB just to be safe. Fingers crossed it's okay- haven't heard anything yet beyond confirmation they got my petition!

 

Good luck!

Edited by Phoenix314

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Essiej said:

I have lived in several places too (I had like 8). What I did was just type all your addresses on a word form, print it out and attach and fill in on the form please see attached form. 

I had no RFE's and did not came up on the interview.

Thanks Essiej. I think I will do the same and type it up on Word. Mine is quote long haha. Where did you write 'please see attached form'? On the actual form? On in the last box? Or on the cover letter. 

I also need to do it with my employment for the last 5 years. Too much moving around. 

 

24 minutes ago, Phoenix314 said:

I ended up just attaching a separate form with everything on it. Just make sure you label it (Supplement for G325-A: Biographic Information) and include it in your cover letter. I also printed my name and signed every page, dated it, and put my DOB just to be safe. Fingers crossed it's okay- haven't heard anything yet beyond confirmation they got my petition!

 

Good luck!

 

Great tip to label all the forms. Did you just write your five addresses and note 'see attachment', or did you just reference it in the cover letter that there was a supplmemt for your residency? Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JulesOz said:

Thanks Essiej. I think I will do the same and type it up on Word. Mine is quote long haha. Where did you write 'please see attached form'? On the actual form? On in the last box? Or on the cover letter. 

I also need to do it with my employment for the last 5 years. Too much moving around. 

I wrote 4 houses in the empty boxes and then in the last box I filled in please see attached form. I did not state it on the cover letter of my K1 package. However I did on the AOS package ( u need G325a their too). U will be fine with both.


Filed k1 - 08/20/2015

NOA1 - 08/25/2015

NOA2 - 9/17/2015

NVC Received - 10/14/2015

Send to Amsterdam - 10/16/2015

Amsterdam received - 10/19/2015

Packet 3 in the mail - 10/22/2015

Packet 4 in the mail - 11/3/2015

Medical - 11/23/2015

Interview !!!! - 12/3/2015 Approved !!!

POE - 12/15/2015 (finally)

 

Wedding 01/15/2016 !!

 

AOS!

(unfortunatly we were not able to file any time sooner.)

 

Filed AOS - 03/15/2017

Noa 1 - 03/30/2017

Biometrics - 04/21/2017
RFE - 04/10/2017

Send RFE back - 06/18/2017

RFE Recieved (status changed) - 06/27/2017

EAD/AP Approved - 09/18/2017

 

 

rsz_waitisover1.jpg.e64ce44221da1246df04d25bf6a04bab.jpg

 

                                                                                                                                                   

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Essiej said:

I wrote 4 houses in the empty boxes and then in the last box I filled in please see attached form. I did not state it on the cover letter of my K1 package. However I did on the AOS package ( u need G325a their too). U will be fine with both.

Do you think this will be ok if I attached the supplements for both sections and then also mention them in the cover letter? 

Thanks

Screen Shot 2017-03-20 at 4.15.25 PM.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, JulesOz said:

Do you think this will be ok if I attached the supplements for both sections and then also mention them in the cover letter? 

Thanks

Screen Shot 2017-03-20 at 4.15.25 PM.png

Should be fine, but not sure if they would accept multiple locations.


Filed k1 - 08/20/2015

NOA1 - 08/25/2015

NOA2 - 9/17/2015

NVC Received - 10/14/2015

Send to Amsterdam - 10/16/2015

Amsterdam received - 10/19/2015

Packet 3 in the mail - 10/22/2015

Packet 4 in the mail - 11/3/2015

Medical - 11/23/2015

Interview !!!! - 12/3/2015 Approved !!!

POE - 12/15/2015 (finally)

 

Wedding 01/15/2016 !!

 

AOS!

(unfortunatly we were not able to file any time sooner.)

 

Filed AOS - 03/15/2017

Noa 1 - 03/30/2017

Biometrics - 04/21/2017
RFE - 04/10/2017

Send RFE back - 06/18/2017

RFE Recieved (status changed) - 06/27/2017

EAD/AP Approved - 09/18/2017

 

 

rsz_waitisover1.jpg.e64ce44221da1246df04d25bf6a04bab.jpg

 

                                                                                                                                                   

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Essiej said:

Should be fine, but not sure if they would accept multiple locations.

I've changed to to say 'traveling through Europe' and then the forth box says 'see attached supplement', and then I've left the fifth box empty. The supplement provides a lot more detail. Cheers for the feedback. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 2:22 AM, Essiej said:

Should be fine, but not sure if they would accept multiple locations.

 

 

On ‎3‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 7:19 AM, JulesOz said:

Do you think this will be ok if I attached the supplements for both sections and then also mention them in the cover letter? 

Thanks

Screen Shot 2017-03-20 at 4.15.25 PM.png

Hi looking through your file, do you have to secure police clearance in the usa since you live there more than 6 mos? same case with mine since , I had been on F1 status for more than 6 mos, I am still confused if I should secure for a police clearance since it is part of the requirements to pass during the interview. what do you guys think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/23/2017 at 4:31 AM, Amazing_journey said:

 

 

Hi looking through your file, do you have to secure police clearance in the usa since you live there more than 6 mos? same case with mine since , I had been on F1 status for more than 6 mos, I am still confused if I should secure for a police clearance since it is part of the requirements to pass during the interview. what do you guys think?

From what I believe police clearances are only required if you're filing for special class. It's in the instructions on Page 3 under 'Initial Evidence'. As for the 6 months, I've not heard of that. I haven't been here for that long continuously. Only ever less than 3 months as per the visa waiver requirement. 

Good luck :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×