956 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
4 hours ago, Luvs2Travel said:

I am a little confused why so many people have to go through joint sponsors. Did you have to submit the joint sponsor papers after the interview? Did you file all documents online or mailed them? If you filed all documents online - Shouldn't they raise the flag of you needing a joint sponsor before you even appear for the interview?

It is specifically mentioned on 221g that joint sponsor documents should be uploaded only, no need for mailing them.

Timeline
7 hours ago, Zunaira said:

Where to upload them kindly send me the link plzz i just mail them bu courier. 

Edited by Luvs2Travel

Timeline
7 hours ago, rafay13 said:

It is specifically mentioned on 221g that joint sponsor documents should be uploaded only, no need for mailing them.

Thanks Rafay - Did you upload your documents required in 221g at ceac website or https://pk.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visa-inquiries/

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Luvs2Travel said:

I believe If your case is pivot(submit all docs online) then you should upload the docs as Rafay suggested. Here are the instructions I originally received in NVC welcome letter instructing not to mail the documents to NVC.

NVC is responsible for collecting any applicable fees, the Immigrant Visa Application, supporting civil documents, police certificate(s), Affidavits of Support, and financial documents prior to your visa interview at a U.S. Embassy/Consulate General. Do not mail documents to NVC, even if you received instructions to mail documents to NVC in the past.

You will need to log on to the Deparment of State's Consular Electronic Application Center (CEAC) at https://ceac.state.gov to pay fees, upload and submit documents, read messages from NVC, and check your case status. You can log into CEAC using the following unique NVC case number and Invoice Identification Number:

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello i am a f4 visa applicant had interview on 10th September the VO gave 221g white page to us requesting latest w2 form of my sponsor. Gave them at the collection center on 19th September 20th ceac status changed to adminstrative processing and then on 24th updated to ready for interview but i already had the interview and on 28th September the case was again updated. Getting a little worried can any one help with the similar experience?

6 minutes ago, Sarthak said:

Hello i am a f4 visa applicant had interview on 10th September the VO gave 221g white page to us requesting latest w2 form of my sponsor. Gave them at the collection center on 19th September 20th ceac status changed to adminstrative processing and then on 24th updated to ready for interview but i already had the interview and on 28th September the case was again updated. Getting a little worried can any one help with the similar experience?

If your case status shows ready thn its good sign u r lucky. Thn it will change to ap thn issued. R u from pak?  

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline
29 minutes ago, Zunaira said:

If your case status shows ready thn its good sign u r lucky. Thn it will change to ap thn issued. R u from pak?  

No i am from india

30 minutes ago, Zunaira said:

But my case show's ready for interview although we have had our interview done on 10th

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.