emga

ALL F3 PART 2..

1,807 posts in this topic

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
14 hours ago, hir79 said:

From Indian consulate at London.

Thank you

I already got police clearance from Indian Consulate in Auckland NZ, but was rejected in CEAC saying incorrect document. Please let me know the outcome once you have uploaded and reviewed by NVC.

Thanks.

Category F3

PD 12 Feb 2007

All Chargeability Areas

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 7/18/2019 at 11:00 AM, Feb2007 said:

I already got police clearance from Indian Consulate in Auckland NZ, but was rejected in CEAC saying incorrect document. Please let me know the outcome once you have uploaded and reviewed by NVC.

Thanks.

Sure

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

hello all

I just got  welcome letter few weeks ago and when I logged in today and I added my 2 toddler as derrative applicant , 

I got message that they will review my request and after that I can pay the fees for them, how much time I am looking for this approval?

thanks

Manish chauhan

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
20 minutes ago, LuciaHuo said:

Anyone in the process of submitting documents to NVC?? My case number starts with GUZ and I didn't get "you may begin online processing" on the welcome letter, so do I have to MAIL all the documents? How can I apply to send those documents ELECTRONICALLY? Thanks guys :)

Once you login to your case, you will pay your fee,  it takes 3days to be updated,  you fill the Do 260 form,  scan and upload all civil and financial documents. 

you have 2 options, you can send the original documents to their office by mail or take it during your interview. 

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi Members, 

my pd is 1 Oct 2007,August visa Bulletin showing current in second chart . My question is my son is aging out but he will eligible for cspa , if visa bulletin move with same pace.Q:I have to inform them know or wait for welcome letter than contact them or emails them about my son?

Timeline

HI guys my kids were borned after my i130 was approved , last month I got my welcome letter and last week when I logged in the ceac website

I added my kids as derative and uploaded their birth certificate, I got message "they will review my request and once its approved I will be able to pay fees for my children" my question is how much time will it take to approve my request any idea???

Timeline
On 7/23/2019 at 1:17 PM, Mrs Rizwan said:

Hi Members, 

my pd is 1 Oct 2007,August visa Bulletin showing current in second chart . My question is my son is aging out but he will eligible for cspa , if visa bulletin move with same pace.Q:I have to inform them know or wait for welcome letter than contact them or emails them about my son?

I believe you should wait till welcome letter comes. Anyone correct me if stating it wrongly.pls do let me know once your welcome letter comes. Which country your F3 is?

Timeline
9 hours ago, chauhanmanish said:

HI guys my kids were borned after my i130 was approved , last month I got my welcome letter and last week when I logged in the ceac website

I added my kids as derative and uploaded their birth certificate, I got message "they will review my request and once its approved I will be able to pay fees for my children" my question is how much time will it take to approve my request any idea???

Hi

I added my kids couple of months before we received our WL and they took almost three weeks to add them.

I suppose they will take the same time.

Hope this helps.

Timeline
7 hours ago, hir79 said:

Hi

I added my kids couple of months before we received our WL and they took almost three weeks to add them.

I suppose they will take the same time.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for reply

Yes it helps will wait couple of weeks more before sending them email 

Thanks again

Timeline
On 7/18/2019 at 11:00 AM, Feb2007 said:

Thanks.

Please update here once you receive interview date.

Anyone here who gets their interview dates please kindly update as it will help to work out our waiting time.

Thank you

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.