emga

ALL F3 PART 2..

1,807 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline
4 hours ago, Amy G said:

Where you guys are getting your biometrics done? 

In mumbai

Edited by pink_niru

F4 - India - PD - 23rd March 2003

- Received COA 14th May 2015

- Received Visa and reached to US in Feb 2016

Timeline
1 hour ago, Amy G said:

Can you explain me the procedure from where do you register for fingerprints? 

https://www.ustraveldocs.com

Select "Asia"

Register your login and profile.

In profile , give your principal applicants details. You need to give ds260 number also in profile

After login, click on schedule interview. 

It will ask you number of easy questions , answer it.

You also need to "Add names" in process to add family members . Again you will be asked all the details including  ds260#.

In the end it will ask you to select "ofc" date n time you want to schedule. 

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline
14 minutes ago, pink_niru said:

Select "Asia"

In profile , give your principal applicants details. You need to give ds260 number also in profile

You also need to "Add names" in process to add family members . Again you will be asked all the details including  ds260#.

Thank you so much. Its helpful.

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 5/23/2019 at 2:37 PM, chauhanmanish said:

This is the reply I got when sent email to nvc for my welcome letter. doesn't make much sense

image.thumb.png.02856e81f9e57a5cecd1d48b61c6b397.png

image.thumb.png.4555015b8e5f58a88c1d6769eb7446f5.png

image.thumb.png.7951d7e8ffca90bb7b3652a5890733b1.png

So atlast i called nvc for my welcome lettet and they said they are currently processing my cases and i should get welcome letter anytime before next week.finger crossed

Timeline
On 6/24/2019 at 2:59 PM, chauhanmanish said:

So atlast i called nvc for my welcome lettet and they said they are currently processing my cases and i should get welcome letter anytime before next week.finger crossed

Guys i received my welcome letter today be email, And journey starts 

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 6/18/2019 at 3:57 PM, chauhanmanish said:

Hello all

When my dad filed my f3 petition i was indian citizen living in canada ,later i became Canadian citizen ,my question is where i will have me medical and interview india or canada?

Hi

It will tell you on your welcome letter ,which country /embassy you will have your interview.

If you have changed your address with NVC they will send you accordingly.

Timeline
11 minutes ago, hir79 said:

Hi

It will tell you on your welcome letter ,which country /embassy you will have your interview.

If you have changed your address with NVC they will send you accordingly.

Yes it says on welcome letter i will had to go to monteral for interview. 

Thanks for following up

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 6/22/2019 at 10:41 AM, pink_niru said:

Select "Asia"

Hi there

I have a question,me n my family are British citizens , originally from India , living in the UK for past 18 years, do we need Indian police clearance ?

If so how to apply it from UK?

Any help appreciated.

Thank you

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
1 hour ago, hir79 said:

Hi there

I have a question,me n my family are British citizens , originally from India , living in the UK for past 18 years, do we need Indian police clearance ?

Any help appreciated.

Thank you

If you lived in India and were over 16 at that time, they will ask for police certificate. I have same case. India will not issue PCC for non nationals. I got the police certificate from Indian embassy in New Zealand  which was rejected. I have now left a comment on CEAC that police certificate not available for non Indian nationals as per information provided on US immigration website.

Category F3

PD 12 Feb 2007

All Chargeability Areas

Timeline
5 hours ago, hir79 said:

Hi there

Any help appreciated.

Thank you

As feb2007 said u need PCC from all contries if you lived more than 6 month AFTER age of 16.

If u havent lived in any contry after 16 and/or not for 6 month... pcc for that contry not needed

6 hours ago, Feb2007 said:

If you lived in India and were over 16 at that time, they will ask for police certificate. I have same case. India will not issue PCC for non nationals. I got the police certificate from Indian embassy in New Zealand  which was rejected. I have now left a comment on CEAC that police certificate not available for non Indian nationals as per information provided on US immigration website.

Hi..what is your pd?did u get a cc mail?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.