emga

ALL F3 PART 2..

1,807 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
Just now, Wilsub said:

Wow,  that's great, but the priority date for Oct is 15 June 2006 and your nephew date is 30th June 2006. That was fast.  I pray the bulletin moves fast and there will be no retrogression. 

Yes, on 12 Oct they will change the VB, there will a 4 to 6 weeks movement for F3, but they are sending out Interview Letter in the last week of the month and sometimes in the first week too. They only have the Retrogression  once per year ( I think), so that might be next September or October.

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 9/29/2018 at 10:54 PM, gowrie77 said:

Yes, on 12 Oct they will change the VB, there will a 4 to 6 weeks movement for F3, but they are sending out Interview Letter in the last week of the month and sometimes in the first week too. They only have the Retrogression  once per year ( I think), so that might be next September or October.

That will be very good. 

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
On 9/29/2018 at 2:40 PM, gowrie77 said:

Hello Friends,
I am happy to inform you that my nephew PD  June 30 2006 received Interview Letter last night at 11:36 pm, Interview Date is November 7 .

Yeyyyy! Congratulations to ur nephew n his family. . I wish him all the best .

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 9/29/2018 at 5:40 PM, gowrie77 said:

Hello Friends,
I am happy to inform you that my nephew PD  June 30 2006 received Interview Letter last night at 11:36 pm, Interview Date is November 7 .

Is the interview in Montreal? 

Timeline
On 9/29/2018 at 2:49 PM, Wilsub said:

Wow,  that's great, but the priority date for Oct is 15 June 2006 and your nephew date is 30th June 2006. That was fast.  I pray the bulletin moves fast and there will be no retrogression. 

2 hours ago, TD2306 said:

Is the interview in Montreal? 

Hi Wilsub, No the interview is in Georgetown, Guyana (South America)

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Hasania said:

My PD is Nov 27 2007, F3 family based married daughter of citizen. 

Hi Hasania,
They are currently working on 15 June 2006 for Interview Letter ---first chart
Second Chart is 8 January 2007 ====Welcome Letter.
I believe you have to wait a little more for your PD to become current.  

Timeline
8 hours ago, May2006 said:

Yeyyyy! Congratulations to ur nephew n his family. . I wish him all the best .

Thank you so much, Do you know how long the PCC is valid for in Guyana> 6 months or 1 year?

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 9/29/2018 at 5:40 PM, gowrie77 said:

Hello Friends,

Little late in congratulating you, but Congratulations gowrie77 that must feel good. :thumbs:

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Anyone knows what happens before  and after my PD becomes current?, PD is March 2012.

I know I have another 5-6 years for it to become current, does everything happen after it becomes current or are there things that happen before?

Thanks

Timeline
1 hour ago, Hasania said:

That should read Nov 27, 2006; sorry.

Hasania, I think you will receive your Welcome Letter soon, if not this month then next month. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.