emga

ALL F3 PART 2..

1,807 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, Sandy1971 said:

Hi Friends,

I need an urgent advice. I need PCC from other countries where I lived 10-15 years back like - Poland, Nepal, Paris.. Can anyone tell is there any agency (or agent or representative) who can facilitate getting PCC from those countires. 

Secondly, how to make payments to them?

Regards

Hi Sandy1971,

Please go thru this link. All the details are given. I have copied the contents from this link that is relevant to you.

Hope this will help.

https://cid.nepalpolice.gov.np/index.php/notices/police-clearance-report

Character Verification Report (for Foreigners)
Foreign national, who wishes to obtain police report, may apply for the request at the Police Headquarters, Character Verification Section, Naxal, Kathmandu, Nepal. For those who are staying in Nepal, they are required to present themselves with the documents under-listed. For those who are out of Nepal, they are required to submit the documents under-listed by their representative or concern organization with their identity and letter of attorney.
The request application is available at the Nepal Police Headquarters, Character Verification Section, Naxal and Nepal Police official website www.nepalpolice.gov.np. All details provided will be treated as confidential. 
Documents to be submitted with Application
     a. An attested copies of Passport
     b. An attested copies of Arrival and Departure (if Person is not in Nepal) stamp of Nepal Immigration Office on Passport while entering and leaving Nepal.
     c. A recommendation letter from the Applicant’s Organization.
     d. Passport size color photograph –3 copies

* Application Submission Time: 10:00 hrs to 14:00 hrs and 13:00 hrs for Friday except Saturday and Public Holidays.

( Click Here to download the form. )

Note: For further inquiry, Please mail at: chalchalan@nepalpolice.gov.np or contact on +977 01-4412783.

Edited by june2006

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi guys any updates yet? Any case completion?

Service Center - Texas

I -130 sent - October 26, 2013

NOA 1 - November 07, 2013

RFE - May 06, 2014

RFE Hard Copy Received - May 12, 2014 (2 passport size photo for the petitioner)

RFE Sent - May 15, 2014

NOA 2 - May 29, 2014

National Visa Center

NVC Received - 18/06/2014

Fill out DS - 261 Form & submit - 08/07/2014

Pay AOS Fee - 25/07/2014

Send AOS Package - 02/08/2014

NVC Receive AOS Package - 04/08/2014

Receive IV Bill - 28/08/2014

Send IV Package - 28/08/2014

Pay IV Bill - 30/08/2014

Case Complete - October 21, 2014

Interview Date - December 05, 2014 rescheduled from December 29, 2014

Interview Result - Approved

Timeline

Did any March filers received IL yet?

Service Center - Texas

RFE - May 06, 2014

RFE Hard Copy Received - May 12, 2014 (2 passport size photo for the petitioner)

RFE Sent - May 15, 2014

NOA 2 - May 29, 2014

National Visa Center

Pay AOS Fee - 25/07/2014

Pay IV Bill - 30/08/2014

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hello every one,

beleve it or not I don’t do any thing yet to my case. My wife and I was having tough and hard time during are daughter complex surgery and take care other kids . 

Im here again. I have guestion I have family total of eight how much I need from the sponsor to show income if he have total of four in his family my father the has no income to sponsor me. What exact document I need form the sponsor to show income ? Last question can I have more than one sponsor? 

I really thanks any one can help me 

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
44 minutes ago, Ahmad ali said:

Hello every one,

beleve it or not I don’t do any thing yet to my case. My wife and I was having tough and hard time during are daughter complex surgery and take care other kids . 

Im here again. I have guestion I have family total of eight how much I need from the sponsor to show income if he have total of four in his family my father the has no income to sponsor me. What exact document I need form the sponsor to show income ? Last question can I have more than one sponsor? 

Your Sponsor must earn at least $74,575 per year, $52,975 for 8 people plus 4*$5400.  More is always better though.

This is based on the attached poverty Guide lines.

i-864p.pdf

Edited by Toobss

Timeline
1 hour ago, Ahmad ali said:

Hello every one,

Yes you can have more than one sponser. Wether family or friends but they must reside is the U.S.  and file taxes.

Service Center - Texas

RFE - May 06, 2014

RFE Sent - May 15, 2014

NOA 2 - May 29, 2014

National Visa Center

Pay AOS Fee - 25/07/2014

Pay IV Bill - 30/08/2014

Timeline
5 hours ago, Ahmad ali said:

I’m sorry again but what I need just the tax return for the last year or more dicument? please help me

You will need tax returns for 2015, 2016 and 2017. Also check the poverty guidelines.

Service Center - Texas

RFE - May 06, 2014

RFE Sent - May 15, 2014

NOA 2 - May 29, 2014

National Visa Center

Pay AOS Fee - 25/07/2014

Pay IV Bill - 30/08/2014

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

Hello, just an update......I received an email from the NVC this morning stating that the Petitioner I-864 Affidavit of Support is missing,

I am the co-sponsor for my Nephew and his family and I filled out I-864 for me as " I am the only Joint Sponsor" I did not know that my sister who is the Petitioner also had to fill out I-864.

Did anyone have a Joint Sponsor filled out I-864 and did the Petitioner have to fill out I-864 as well.

PD : 06/30/2006

F3

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
6 hours ago, gowrie77 said:

Hello, just an update......I received an email from the NVC this morning stating that the Petitioner I-864 Affidavit of Support is missing,

I am the co-sponsor for my Nephew and his family and I filled out I-864 for me as " I am the only Joint Sponsor" I did not know that my sister who is the Petitioner also had to fill out I-864.

Did anyone have a Joint Sponsor filled out I-864 and did the Petitioner have to fill out I-864 as well.

PD : 06/30/2006

F3

yes both petitioner and joint sponsor has to fill out I-864

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Priority date 3 April 2006 (F3)

We have paid all the fees, filled DS-260,  uploaded all civil documents as well as AOS documents which are required but our civil documents are not getting submitted as it says "You will not be able to submit the documents until you complete the DS-260 and attached the required documents for all the applicants on this case".

For all the applicants only my sister will be not be immigrating with us because she is married thus we didn't paid her fees nor filled anything and left her profile bank and also requested to remove her profile from CEAC as they don't remove it immediately without a valid reason with a prove that needs to uploaded for the valid reason and it says to it takes 5 days to review this process.
Now problem is 7 days have passed and still they haven't remove my sister profile and we cannot submit our civil documents (after which it goes for the review).
Could anyone tell how much time does it takes for derivative profile to be removed the CEAC ? &

How much time do NVC takes to review the case after the civil documents are submitted?

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
57 minutes ago, Silent.93 said:

Priority date 3 April 2006 (F3)

We have paid all the fees, filled DS-260,  uploaded all civil documents as well as AOS documents which are required but our civil documents are not getting submitted as it says "You will not be able to submit the documents until you complete the DS-260 and attached the required documents for all the applicants on this case".

For all the applicants only my sister will be not be immigrating with us because she is married thus we didn't paid her fees nor filled anything and left her profile bank and also requested to remove her profile from CEAC as they don't remove it immediately without a valid reason with a prove that needs to uploaded for the valid reason and it says to it takes 5 days to review this process.
Now problem is 7 days have passed and still they haven't remove my sister profile and we cannot submit our civil documents (after which it goes for the review).
Could anyone tell how much time does it takes for derivative profile to be removed the CEAC ? &

How much time do NVC takes to review the case after the civil documents are submitted?

I  am not sure how long it will take to remove your sister's profile, We mailed in the AOS and all civil documents and it took them 9 days to review the case (from the day we mailed it in)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.