jennnnnnnnnna

January 2017 I-130 (Family Petition) Filers

764 posts in this topic

Hello everyone! Hope you all have been well and have heard good news from USCIS or NVC. :) My mom's interview is coming soon. I've recently heard from the US Embassy in Manila and they've asked me to send an I-864A from my husband. Why? I have no idea. But I did send it anyway. Plus all copies of his W-2. 

Good luck to all of us! :)

HI,

I am new to this. Just a bit about me. Filed for my mother on 10/12/17, Got Notice from Nebraska.

A question for guys who already got approval for their parents. Did you guys do the next step of NVC by yourself of thru lawyer? IS it easy to do by ourself or is it technical.

3 hours ago, jennnnnnnnnna said:

Hello everyone! Hope you all have been well and have heard good news from USCIS or NVC. :) My mom's interview is coming soon. I've recently heard from the US Embassy in Manila and they've asked me to send an I-864A from my husband. Why? I have no idea. But I did send it anyway. Plus all copies of his W-2. 

Thanks for your updates. I wish you all the best for your mom. Please let us know.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 10/24/2017 at 8:39 PM, jennnnnnnnnna said:

Congrats @jennnnnnnnnna ... keep us updated so we can follow some procedures....ur a big help..Thanks...GOD BLESS US

On 10/24/2017 at 6:39 PM, jennnnnnnnnna said:

Hi jennnnnna hope everything is going well. My parents are completing their DS260.. should they give their present adress as their mailing adress  or should they use my US adress (under the 1st  section--  personal,adress and phone information . ) 

kindly reply 

thank you

Edited by Dassie

2 minutes ago, Dassie said:

Hi jennnnnna hope everything is going well. My parents are completing their DS260.. should they give their present adress as their mailing adress  or should they use my US adress (under the 1st  section--  personal,adress and phone information . ) 

kindly reply 

thank you

4 minutes ago, Dassie said:

kindly reply 

thank you

On 10/26/2017 at 11:00 PM, simplyirresitable said:

Congrats @jennnnnnnnnna ... keep us updated so we can follow some procedures....ur a big help..Thanks...GOD BLESS US

On 10/26/2017 at 11:00 PM, simplyirresitable said:

On 10/24/2017 at 6:39 PM, jennnnnnnnnna said:

Hi jennnnnnna 

Did the Us embassy in Manila contact you or your mom ? Did you give them , her present adress as the mailing adress in the DS 260 form ? Pls ... I am very confused ..... Do they want my adress or my parents adress as mailing adress?thank you ...

Just an update on my mom petition. Ceac says the visa has now been issued. yayy!! After 9 months of process it will finally come to an end soon.  

Good luck to all of you!! :) 

22814390_1620776007943560_2279614022739007321_n.jpg

MAFE AND JERRY FOREVER

US CITIZENSHIP JOURNEY

06.21.16 N-400 application sent thru USPS

06.23.16 Package delivered

06.27.16 NOA

06.28.16 check cashed

07.22.16 biometrics

12.12.16 interview PASSED!!

01-18-17 oath ceremony 

I'M A US CITIZEN!!!

DCF-Us Embassy Manila IR1 Journey

11.27.08 met
03.20.09 married
07.26.11 filed I-130
10.12.11 I-130 APPROVED!!!
10.24.11 medical PASSED!!!
11.14.11 interview APPROVED!!!!!
11.17.11 visa on hand ^_^
11.19.11 POE Houston Texas
11.30.11 receive welcome letter
12.10.11 GC on hand!!!!!

43 minutes ago, soinlove20 said:

Just an update on my mom petition. Ceac says the visa has now been issued. yayy!! After 9 months of process it will finally come to an end soon.  

Congrats!!

On 10/24/2017 at 4:00 PM, AJJ said:

HI,

I am new to this. Just a bit about me. Filed for my mother on 10/12/17, Got Notice from Nebraska.

A question for guys who already got approval for their parents. Did you guys do the next step of NVC by yourself of thru lawyer? IS it easy to do by ourself or is it technical.

Thanks for your updates. I wish you all the best for your mom. Please let us know.

Hi @AJJ I did all the processing by myself, I think most people here in this forum does. I can't say it's easy, but there's a step-by-step procedure you can read and follow at NVC's website. 

https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/approved/contact.html

All the best to you and your mom! :) 

16 hours ago, Dassie said:

kindly reply 

thank you

Hi @Dassie, I would assume it's your parents' address. I don't know exactly what you're referring to, but I found this online:

https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/DS-260 Exemplar.pdf

3 hours ago, soinlove20 said:

Yayyyyy!!!! Congratulations @soinlove20! I'm excited for you and your mom! :wub:

On 10/26/2017 at 5:00 PM, simplyirresitable said:

Thank you! Good luck to you as well! :)

52 minutes ago, jennnnnnnnnna said:

Hi @Dassie, I would assume it's your parents' address. I don't know exactly what you're referring to, but I found this online:

https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/DS-260 Exemplar.pdf

Hi jennnnnna congrats 🎊🎉🍾 sorry to bother you again .did your mom get correspondence directly from embassy or was it through you ?

thanks

Edited by Dassie

32 minutes ago, Dassie said:

Hi jennnnnna congrats 🎊🎉🍾 sorry to bother you again .did your mom get correspondence directly from embassy or was it through you ?

thanks

My mom and I both get correspondence from NVC :) 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.