jennnnnnnnnna

January 2017 I-130 (Family Petition) Filers

764 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Indonesia
Timeline
On 8/23/2017 at 6:17 PM, love&cinta said:

Hope all is well with everyone!! Here's an update from me. (petitioning for both parents)

Petitions sent to USCIS:            January 7 

NOA1:                                        January 19 

NOA2:                                        June 2 

Case at NVC:                             June 16

NVC case # created:                  June 30

DS-261 completed:                    July 3

NVC Welcome letter received:   July 5

AoS fees paid:                           July 6

IV invoice received:                    July 14

IV fees paid, status in-process: July 17

IV package sent to NVC:            July 29

NVC received IV package:         July 31

IV fees status changed to PAID: July 31 

Submitted DS-260:                     August 1 

Now all I can do is just wait and pray 😬😬😬 good luck guys!! 

Update: Case completed on September 20 2017

Now in line to get interview date for my parents.

On 9/22/2017 at 1:58 PM, simplyirresitable said:

Hi Jennnnnnnnnna ... i just want to ask ,what type of AOS form you used ..is it Form 1-864 or Form 1-864 EZ... and where do i submit the AOS form. ...thank you :-)

I used I-864 form... I sent it along with all the other docs that NVC required us to send. Once you paid the fees, you will get a check list of what you need to send to them :)

Hi everyone! Hope everybody's doing well :) Just a quick update on my case, I received an email from NVC yesterday saying that I'm missing 1 W-2 form and that I need to send it to my mom so she can bring it at the interview. I don't need to send anything to NVC and they will schedule the interview soon. I'm 100% sure I sent NVC all my and my husband's W-2 so I don't know why I missed something, but just to be sure, i'll scan everythign again and send it over to my mom. Hope I hear back from NVC soon :)

Capture.PNG

Timeline
3 hours ago, jennnnnnnnnna said:

Hi everyone! Hope everybody's doing well :) Just a quick update on my case, I received an email from NVC yesterday saying that I'm missing 1 W-2 form and that I need to send it to my mom so she can bring it at the interview. I don't need to send anything to NVC and they will schedule the interview soon. I'm 100% sure I sent NVC all my and my husband's W-2 so I don't know why I missed something, but just to be sure, i'll scan everythign again and send it over to my mom. Hope I hear back from NVC soon :)

Capture.PNG

Congrats Jennnnnnnnnna!!! Hoping we are all soon reunited with our loved ones soon!! ❤️

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline
8 hours ago, jennnnnnnnnna said:

Capture.PNG

Congratulations!!!!!! So happy for you. ♡

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline
19 hours ago, jennnnnnnnnna said:

Capture.PNG

hi jeena, what date did you sent your papers? and how long was the waiting period before your case was completed?

585nbjc5r.png

Timeline
On 9/22/2017 at 7:13 PM, love&cinta said:

Update: Case completed on September 20 2017

Now in line to get interview date for my parents.

Update: September 28 2017: Parents visa interview has been scheduled 😊😊😊 

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 hours ago, love&cinta said:

Wow!!! Congratulations! Hope February Filers are next :'(

Hello All,

On September 28, i got am email from NVC saying that i have missed to include my co-sponsor's evidence of citizenship (but i did send it). The letter also stated that i dont have to send it to NVC but to just give it to my mom to show during her interview.

Called NVC and they said this is a Case Complete and to not worry about the letter.

Today, September 30, i got my Mom's Interview letter in the email!

Hang in there people...hopefully everyone can get an update soon!

P.D. = Dec 13, 2016

Texas Service  Center

IR-5

3 hours ago, rrac23 said:

Hello All,

On September 28, i got am email from NVC saying that i have missed to include my co-sponsor's evidence of citizenship (but i did send it). The letter also stated that i dont have to send it to NVC but to just give it to my mom to show during her interview.

Called NVC and they said this is a Case Complete and to not worry about the letter.

P.D. = Dec 13, 2016

Texas Service  Center

IR-5

3 hours ago, rrac23 said:

Hello All,

P.D. = Dec 13, 2016

Texas Service  Center

IR-5

Congratulations... If you don't mind when is your mom's interview. I just want to know the time in between yoir case is completed and the interview date.  Thanks.

IR-5 Timeline (Petitioning my mother from the Philippines)

01/06/2017 - Mailed Petition to Arizona Lockbox via USPS certified mail - Paid: $4 and change

01/09//2017 - Petition was received (Priority Date)

01/16/2017 - Received  text and email notification that case was accepted and routed to Texas Service Center

01/20//2017 - Received NOA1 in the mail (Form I-179c)

7 hours ago, rrac23 said:

Hello All,

P.D. = Dec 13, 2016

Texas Service  Center

IR-5

Got the same letter saying I'm missing a w-2... I'll give them a call on Monday to make sure. Congratulations! We're almost there!

20 hours ago, love&cinta said:

Congratulations @love&cinta! We're almost there! :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.