jennnnnnnnnna

January 2017 I-130 (Family Petition) Filers

764 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 8/28/2017 at 6:06 PM, bhelle said:

Same here! They said they already received it but here's my status :'(

20170828_170352.png

Hello. How do i see this page? i cannot find it anywhere in ceac.state.gov website. I checked and tried everywhere but cant find how to get to that page.  I submitted my docs last week and want to confirm if they have receive it. Thank you!

IR-5 Timeline (Petitioning both of my parents from Philippines)

1/14/2017 - Mailed Petition to Chicago Lockbox 

1/18/2017 - Petition Received

1/25/2017 - Received text and email notification that case was accepted and routed to Texas Service Center

1/27/2017 - Check cashed and received NOA1 in the mail

Parent petition APPROVED! 

Received my NOA yesterday through mail. 

Feb. 27, 2017 - I-130 petition for mother received.

Sep. 9,2017 - I- 130 petition for mother APPROVED.

Now waiting for them to contact me... How long does it usually take for them to contact you?

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 9/10/2017 at 5:50 PM, Reynizzle said:

Hello. How do i see this page? i cannot find it anywhere in ceac.state.gov website. I checked and tried everywhere but cant find how to get to that page.  I submitted my docs last week and want to confirm if they have receive it. Thank you!

https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?eQs=o/iS8zDpeAKjMWCuebHqOw==

You have to call them to confirm if they received it :)

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 9/10/2017 at 10:03 PM, Stephanie Frost said:

Parent petition APPROVED! 

Received my NOA yesterday through mail. 

Feb. 27, 2017 - I-130 petition for mother received.

Sep. 9,2017 - I- 130 petition for mother APPROVED.

Now waiting for them to contact me... How long does it usually take for them to contact you?

11 days for me :)

Goodluck!

How's everyone? Still patiently waiting for my parents approval notice 🙁🙏

PD: Feb. 28, 2017 SRC Texas service center.... it's been 195 days though.... *sigh

Wee!!! Thank God! Finally after 7 mos (196 days) my parents got approved!

PD: Feb. 28, 2017 (TSC)

NOA 2: Sept. 11, 2017 

Edited by joycemaem

On 8/22/2017 at 6:03 AM, jennnnnnnnnna said:

Hi @bhelle Yeah, the IV fee status took so long to change based on my experience too.. Now I'm just waiting for them to process my papers.. Hopefully we hear from NVC soon! good luck to us!

Hi @jennnnnnnnnna i would like to ask if what are the documents u prepared for nvc. Do you know if there's any list or guide? Thank you!

On 8/23/2017 at 3:17 PM, love&cinta said:

Hope all is well with everyone!! Here's an update from me. (petitioning for both parents)

Petitions sent to USCIS:            January 7 

NOA1:                                        January 19 

NOA2:                                        June 2 

Case at NVC:                             June 16

NVC case # created:                  June 30

DS-261 completed:                    July 3

NVC Welcome letter received:   July 5

AoS fees paid:                           July 6

IV invoice received:                    July 14

IV fees paid, status in-process: July 17

IV package sent to NVC:            July 29

NVC received IV package:         July 31

IV fees status changed to PAID: July 31 

Submitted DS-260:                     August 1 

Now all I can do is just wait and pray 😬😬😬 good luck guys!! 

Hi sis @love&cinta I have question regarding the I-864. I petition my mom & dad too. I asked my sister in law to have support besides mine and my husband. Since I'm gonna send 2 I-864 forms, should my sister in law fill up the form my mom and me & my husband to my dad? And did u include a copy of your passport in sending documents? Thank you in advance. 

On 9/13/2017 at 0:34 AM, joycemaem said:

Hi @jennnnnnnnnna i would like to ask if what are the documents u prepared for nvc. Do you know if there's any list or guide? Thank you!

Yes, there will be a checklist you can print out once you start the NVC process. You can check this link to find out more info :) :

https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/Supporting_documents.html

Filed: Other Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Hello Guys, maybe you can help me, it seems like the dates for the process in Nebraska for the i130 havent been updated since june, but i have received no contact from them at all

Is there anything else i should be doing? i am getting worried, my mom situation in venezuela is getting worse and worse

Mom.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.