CR1 reaffirmed in Ghana (split topic)

1,471 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
Just now, Moses Bee said:

Pls hit schedule appointment

Ok did u update your 260 form on the state site also

1 minute ago, trustG said:

Yes if u are a new applicant then that's the right link and u can create account to be able to track your case 

My case was reaffirmed so im waiting for 2nd interview

Timeline

So u are new in that page so u need to create an account then wait for the embassy to send u email that u can schedule your interview or check the interview dates to see if there's any available and see if u can schedule it.  Also check the nvc status to see if it case has been received by the embassy. 

Timeline

So u are new in that page so u need to create an account then wait for the embassy to send u email that u can schedule your interview or check the interview dates to see if there's any available and see if u can schedule it.  Also check the nvc status to see if it case has been received by the embassy. 

Thank you very much do i need to update my 260 form on the state web IV site i mean

Timeline

Yes and print a copy for your record 

Ok you're not going to believe this but I cannot seem to get back to that site when I type it in it's not going through to update the DS 260 can you give me the website it's only giving me the national visa center site that says my case is expiring but I know it's another site I go on to access the DS 260

Timeline
On 8/29/2018 at 6:14 AM, chris_trina said:

Did you have to do rebuttal if so how long did it take to respond

I had to do a rebuttal and it took about 4 months to hear back.  On November 16 2016, the NOIR was issued and after sending my information, they reaffirmed the case March 27, 2017.  So it took about 4 grueling months.  Please continue to be confident that your case will soon be reaffirmed.  I know it's rough, but you made it this far, just hang in there a little bit longer.....

Timeline
22 minutes ago, Joetan said:

Ok you're not going to believe this but I cannot seem to get back to that site when I type it in it's not going through to update the DS 260 can you give me the website it's only giving me the national visa center site that says my case is expiring but I know it's another site I go on to access the DS 260

Don't get panic we all get that on our case status, once the embassy receive ur case and has a date available for u ,they'll open it for you to update it. Lol I know that feeling.  By God's grace you will get through it. Keep checking or call to see if the embassy receive ur case or file.

Timeline
13 minutes ago, trustG said:

Don't get panic we all get that on our case status, once the embassy receive ur case and has a date available for u ,they'll open it for you to update it. Lol I know that feeling.  By God's grace you will get through it. Keep checking or call to see if the embassy receive ur case or file.

What number can you be able to get in touch with the embassy pls !

Timeline
Just now, Moses Bee said:

I'm now able to open my account now on https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/ waiting for the embassy to reopen my reaffirmed case on CEAC.state.gov  to enable me schedule my interview date .

What is your case status on ceac website. My says Administrative processing.

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Beryl Topaz said:

What is your case status on ceac website. My says Administrative processing.

Mine say expiring soon they should be contacting you soon for you to try and get an interview if you don't already have one I heard that if your case ever say expiring soon once it gets to the Embassy and they Implement your case in the system that it changes to administrative processing that's what I heard I'm not at that point yet

Timeline
18 hours ago, Moses Bee said:

Pls call the USCIS for your case again , if there is something about your case again they will tell you , but pls let only the petitional call them and asked about the status of your case .

It happened to us before after reaffirmed our case, USCIS sent to NVC and NVC sent it back for further review , so it took another four and half months before sending it back to the NVC from the USCIS.

Thanks I have called once a week every week since June. They say their doing more back ground checks. They told me to keep waiting I'm like Wow!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.