The Nature  Boy

Donald Trump's 5 Biggest Successes

26 posts in this topic

The outspoken candidate may not be as infallible as he thinks he is, but he has accomplished some impressive things.

If you believe Donald Trump, then he is the greatest man to ever live, and everything he has ever touched has turned to gold.

That's not a direct quote, but it's a rough interpretation of how the man with the golden comb-over views himself. Bluster aside, the business tycoon has made some spectacularly successful deals, and while he fails more than he lets on (read about his four biggest failures here), he has also succeeded more than his detractors give him credit for.

Trump might be an arrogant blowhard with an inflated opinion of himself, but he's also a good businessman and a master promoter. Here's a look at four of his most successful professional ventures, and one success that few would have predicted.

http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2015/10/25/donald-trumps-5-biggest-successes.aspx

Filed: Timeline

That is what initially swayed me to support Trump.  He is a master businessman.   Then I researched him and looked at his views.  And as the primaries started I just keep digging this cat.  He smoked everyone on during the debates.

He smoked Hillary pretty bad on the last two debates also.  Nice to have winner in Whiteshouse.  I like his attitude and style.

1 minute ago, MarkPerry said:

That is what initially swayed me to support Trump.  He is a master businessman.   Then I researched him and looked at his views.  And as the primaries started I just keep digging this cat.  He smoked everyone on during the debates.

He smoked Hillary pretty bad on the last two debates also.  Nice to have winner in Whiteshouse.  I like his attitude and style.

Funny how people can watch the same thing and get different impressions. I thought he was horrible in all the debates with Hillary (yes I agree he did well in the Primaries). He just spoke in sentence fragments and couldn't keep his mouth shut. It seemed very unpresidential.

22 minutes ago, bcking said:

Funny how people can watch the same thing and get different impressions. I thought he was horrible in all the debates with Hillary (yes I agree he did well in the Primaries). He just spoke in sentence fragments and couldn't keep his mouth shut. It seemed very unpresidential.

He was being throttled back big time, Especially in the first debate with Crooked Hillary.  Trump is his best when he does what he wants and says what is on his mind.  He can think on his feet pretty quickly,  the dude is sharp

13 minutes ago, MarkPerry said:

He was being throttled back big time, Especially in the first debate with Crooked Hillary.  Trump is his best when he does what he wants and says what is on his mind.  He can think on his feet pretty quickly,  the dude is sharp

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/23/us/politics/trump-new-york-times-interview-transcript.html?_r=0

Sharp as a tack

13 minutes ago, ready4ONE said:

Did I see a Freudian Slip? I believe indeed I did.

Donald Trump is hardly impressive to me. He was born with a diamond incrusted spoon with a Faberge egg on the handle in his mouth. He is loud, rude, boorish, selfish, self-absorbed, petty, vindictive and more than just a little childish. His taste in decor is vomitocious, and garish simply fails to properly define it. His Tweets are at best totally unpresidential, at their worst borderline insane.

I guess he looked good next to booger gobbling Ted Cruz but he made an even lower impression on me during each successive Presidential debate than my already rock bottom revulsion of the man thought was possible.

This is greatness, I love how Trump can get you all twisted.  I am loving it

1 minute ago, MarkPerry said:

This is greatness, I love how Trump can get you all twisted.  I am loving it

You are confusing "getting all twisted" with "speaking the truth". 

Just now, MarkPerry said:

I sense a lot of jealousy also.  Me I have always respected people who are successful in life and business. 

Also confusing jealousy with truth. But please, keep going in your delusion.

35 minutes ago, ready4ONE said:

Did I see a Freudian Slip? I believe indeed I did.

Donald Trump is hardly impressive to me. He was born with a diamond incrusted spoon with a Faberge egg on the handle in his mouth. He is loud, rude, boorish, selfish, self-absorbed, petty, vindictive and more than just a little childish. His taste in decor is vomitocious, and garish simply fails to properly define it. His Tweets are at best totally unpresidential, at their worst borderline insane.

I guess he looked good next to booger gobbling Ted Cruz but he made an even lower impression on me during each successive Presidential debate than my already rock bottom revulsion of the man thought was possible.

I Will Translate This Gibberish To Save everyone some time.

He is butthurt 

1 minute ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

I Will Translate This Gibberish To Save everyone some time.

He is butthurt 

Welcome to Mark's club where you wildly misinterpret other people in attempt to sooth your ego.