Farz

Spouse Visa processing in Bangladesh (merged topics)

206 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Farz said:

Hi, did NVC only asked for bangla nikanama or also bangla marriage certificate from you? Because from me they only asked bangla nikanama not bangla marriage certificate..

They didn't ask me individually,  I gave them both. 

Just now, Shouvic said:

They didn't ask me individually,  I gave them both. 

O ok.. i sent them previously english marriage certificate and english nikanama then they sent me a checklist to send them bangla nikanama only.. so i only sent the bangla nikahnama. I guess tht shud be fine.. right?

26 minutes ago, Farz said:

O ok.. i sent them previously english marriage certificate and english nikanama then they sent me a checklist to send them bangla nikanama only.. so i only sent the bangla nikahnama. I guess tht shud be fine.. right?

But in interview you will need marriage certificate and nikanama both language. I am pretty sure about that. You can check on P4 instruction. 

Screenshot_20170131-223005.png

Edited by Shouvic

2 minutes ago, Shouvic said:

But in interview you will need marriage certificate and nikanama both language. I am pretty sure about that. You can check on P4 instruction. 

What is p4 instruction? Was your marriage certificate originally issued in bengali?? Did you translated it in english later??

1 minute ago, Farz said:

What is p4 instruction? Was your marriage certificate originally issued in bengali?? Did you translated it in english later??

P4 is interview appointment. My Kazi gave me marriage certificate and nikanama in both language. Why you didn't call nvc before to ask what they need in 2nd checklist. Better tell your husband to call and make sure again 

6 minutes ago, Shouvic said:

P4 is interview appointment. My Kazi gave me marriage certificate and nikanama in both language. Why you didn't call nvc before to ask what they need in 2nd checklist. Better tell your husband to call and make sure again 

IMG_6849.PNG

2 minutes ago, Farz said:

IMG_6849.PNG

Make sure in interview you will bring marriage certificate bangali. I hope your case will be complete soon. I will inform you my updates.  Best of luck

21 hours ago, Shouvic said:

Make sure in interview you will bring marriage certificate bangali. I hope your case will be complete soon. I will inform you my updates.  Best of luck

Do you have any contacts with any applicant who faced an interview recently??

5 minutes ago, Farz said:

Did you call NVC today?? What did they say about your appointment?

I didn't but I know still they are scheduling. Just call me one guy his case completed 16th December still he didn't get appointment, very frustrating. 

3 minutes ago, Shouvic said:

I didn't but I know still they are scheduling. Just call me one guy his case completed 16th December still he didn't get appointment, very frustrating. 

Omg..i dont know whats going to happen to us.. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.