Farz

Spouse Visa processing in Bangladesh (merged topics)

206 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Freedom4evr said:

I called them around 6:30 pm...no interview 

What I saw in visa journey most of the country is done already what happened Bangladesh I am so much obsessed. Is Bangladesh ban? 

42 minutes ago, Shouvic said:

What I saw in visa journey most of the country is done already what happened Bangladesh I am so much obsessed. Is Bangladesh ban? 

No, Bangladesh is not banned. 

I am not sure why we are not getting interview date. I think on this web site for Bangladesh, it's only you and I are waiting for interviews. 

2 hours ago, Freedom4evr said:

No, Bangladesh is not banned. 

I am not sure why we are not getting interview date. I think on this web site for Bangladesh, it's only you and I are waiting for interviews. 

I have 3 contact in fb who didn't get interview date. 2 of them cc was end of December. 

22 minutes ago, Shouvic said:

I have 3 contact in fb who didn't get interview date. 2 of them cc was end of December. 

Oh...

I am not sure why Bangladesh is not getting interviews.

my cc is 1/20. 

13 hours ago, Freedom4evr said:

Oh...

my cc is 1/20. 

Hi bro any update,  I know 2 of them they get 1 and 20 March. One cc was 16 December and another 28 December that's mean we don't have chance in March I think. It's like so many people in March 

Edited by Shouvic

22 minutes ago, Shouvic said:

Hi bro any update,  I know 2 of them they get 1 and 20 March. One cc was 16 December and another 28 December that's mean we don't have chance in March I think. It's like so many people in March 

No, interview date for me.

when did they learned about their appointment date?

Just now, Freedom4evr said:

No, interview date for me.

when did they learned about their appointment date?

Today both of them got email

5 minutes ago, Shouvic said:

Today both of them got email

It is still possible that you might get a March interview date.

do you know what type of visa they applied for ?

6 minutes ago, Freedom4evr said:

It is still possible that you might get a March interview date.

do you know what type of visa they applied for ?

Cr1 

5 minutes ago, Freedom4evr said:

There is another person on this website, user name is "asifkhan107624", who got cc on 12/29/16. Not sure if they received interview date yet.

As I know Asif is not in cr1 category 

14 hours ago, Freedom4evr said:

Oh...

my cc is 1/20. 

Your cc is 20th January or you got email on that day

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.