espared12

I-751 January 2017 Filers

2,600 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

I'm please to say that my GC arrived in the mail yesterday! It officially took 18 months and ten days.

I wish everyone the best and I'm glad that there's been progress at CSC.

Good luck all!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Hi everyone. Not sure if this happened to other people here but CSC approved me back in June and i received both green card and approval letter. Today it looks like Usps is sending me another letter from uscis and I believe it would be another approval letter since I’m seeing the Torch from lady liberty?

Has this happened to anybody else? Thanks.

35 minutes ago, Cr5meBrulee said:

Hi everyone. Not sure if this happened to other people here but CSC approved me back in June and i received both green card and approval letter. Today it looks like Usps is sending me another letter from uscis and I believe it would be another approval letter since I’m seeing the Torch from lady liberty?

Has this happened to anybody else? Thanks.

Yes I’m seeing the same thing ! And I have no way to check my mail since I’m abroad on vacation. The letter shows 2 pages.

if you find out kindly let me know .

thank you 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, sls said:

Yes I’m seeing the same thing ! And I have no way to check my mail since I’m abroad on vacation. The letter shows 2 pages.

if you find out kindly let me know .

thank you 

You’re right the original letter looks the same from the USPS scan of the letter but only had one pages vs this one shows 2. Odd...

4 minutes ago, Cr5meBrulee said:

You’re right the original letter looks the same from the USPS scan of the letter but only had one pages vs this one shows 2. Odd...

Will you receive it today ? I’m so curious to find out what’s it about ?

Timeline
7 minutes ago, sls said:

Will you receive it today ? I’m so curious to find out what’s it about ?

I should be able to get it tonight. I’d still say not to worry about it much on your vacation since you already have the permanent green card in hand. It would have to be a glitch. I don’t see any newer updates since case was approved and card mailed on myuscis.gov

12 minutes ago, Cr5meBrulee said:

I should be able to get it tonight. I’d still say not to worry about it much on your vacation since you already have the permanent green card in hand. It would have to be a glitch. I don’t see any newer updates since case was approved and card mailed on myuscis.gov

Thank you Crème Brûlée 👍🏻 Let’s wait for tonight and find out 🙏🏻

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
43 minutes ago, xilef said:

Are all of the CSC Jan 2017 filers approved ? or do we still have a few stragglers  ? I'm trying to make sense of where CSC is in terms of case approvals ? I know a lot of Feb/Mar/April 2017 filers have had their cases approved, but they are the ones who have been transferred to other field offices ?

January filer here and still waiting. Though I filed my N-400 too, so maybe that has something to do with the delays.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
Just now, xilef said:

That's probably why, they bundles your N-400 and I-751 at the NBC and are probably in the process of scheduling an interview for you if they haven't done so already

Same here. 751 pending, applied for N400, got transferred to NBC. I have my N400 interview scheduled.

6 hours ago, Cr5meBrulee said:

5 hours ago, sls said:

Thank you Crème Brûlée 👍🏻 Let’s wait for tonight and find out 🙏🏻

Hi guys, I got the same thing on my informed delivery and already opened the letter it is basically USCIS saying that they have my case in the record and my residency was extended for 12 months but since there are delays they are sending a new letter for 18 months which doesn't make sense because I already made an appintment to get my passport stamped for another year back in April.

I assume you are getting the same letter, my case is still pending though. They actually sent me a RFE 2 weeks ago I was going to send the documents they asked earlier today and then I saw the informed delivery I wait until I got the actual letter.

It's been a very long wait 18+ months... hopefully they will approve my case soon.

Good luck everyone

1 hour ago, AHLS59 said:

Hi guys, I got the same thing on my informed delivery and already opened the letter it is basically USCIS saying that they have my case in the record and my residency was extended for 12 months but since there are delays they are sending a new letter for 18 months which doesn't make sense because I already made an appintment to get my passport stamped for another year back in April.

I assume you are getting the same letter, my case is still pending though. They actually sent me a RFE 2 weeks ago I was going to send the documents they asked earlier today and then I saw the informed delivery I wait until I got the actual letter.

It's been a very long wait 18+ months... hopefully they will approve my case soon.

Good luck everyone

Let’s see what Creme Brûlée will get. 

Did your letter include 2 pages ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.