ilovemyfrenchie

I2US site undergoing major problems

8 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

I need to check out the waiver/HSL info and it's opening up even slower than before!!!! :wacko::wacko::wacko:

What is up?? I know they underwent some sort of change, but can't they fix it already!!!! :angry::angry::angry:

Sorry for the ranting!

"Absence diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and blows up the bonfire." -- François de La Rouchefoucauld

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: England
Timeline
I need to check out the waiver/HSL info and it's opening up even slower than before!!!! :wacko::wacko::wacko:

What is up?? I know they underwent some sort of change, but can't they fix it already!!!! :angry::angry::angry:

Sorry for the ranting!

I know! It's horrible, isn't it. Any time I try to use the search feature and then click on a thread, the connection times out.

However, it is a free resource, and you get what you pay for. ;)

I'm hoping more and more people will add to the waiver forum on this site. I know people are sometimes embarrassed to talk about their "sordid criminal past", but it's very helpful to people who'll be looking for answers in the future.

***I-130***

2006-10-11 I-130 NOA1

2007-02-05 approved

***I-129F***

2006-10-23 I-129F NOA1

2007-02-05 approved

2007-04-30 Interview--Visa Approved!

2007-05-07 Gary arrives in US

208 days from filing to interview

****EAD****

2007-05-15 Sent to Chicago

2007-05-22 NOA1

2007-06-12 Biometrics

2007-09-07 approved! (115 loooooong days)

2007-09-17 card received in mail

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Sorry for the ranting!

I know! It's horrible, isn't it. Any time I try to use the search feature and then click on a thread, the connection times out.

I'm hoping more and more people will add to the waiver forum on this site. I know people are sometimes embarrassed to talk about their "sordid criminal past", but it's very helpful to people who'll be looking for answers in the future.

Tell me about it! At least I know I'm not the only one!!

And yes, I hope the waiver form continues to grow.

"Absence diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and blows up the bonfire." -- François de La Rouchefoucauld

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Sorry for the ranting!

Tell me about it! At least I know I'm not the only one!!

And yes, I hope the waiver form continues to grow.

I have been having the same problems. I tried to post a forum, but I couldn't, then I tried to contact a moderator and I couldn't even do that. I actually found that you can better navigate the site if you are not registered or signed in, just browsing as a guest. But it is weird because when I search, I see new posts, so some people must be able to post on the site.

I think a good thing would be to post these hardship letters on here and pin them. I know people would have a bit of a problem with everyone knowing their business, but this is a good community and we are all here to help eachother. Lord knows I have posted enough of my personal business today, but I am feeling better about the whole situation already!

Edited by helzie

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Belize
Timeline

Everytime I go on that site, it is sooooooooooo slow! It really does take a long time to work your way through the forums.

I also, would love for the waiver forum section to grow on VJ. I love VJ and have been around here for 2 1/2 years. But, unfortunately, other VJ members are not so nice to those that have broken any kind of immigration law and that makes people scared of telling their stories, I think. They don't want to ask a question and have someone tell them to get over it and they shouldn't have broken the law. I know all of our situations are different and we all need help in this area.

Maybe, other people in the waiver forum just don't belittle those that are here for more "illegal" reasons than yours and those that have nothing to do with needing a waiver should just not hang out in this forum. VJ is definitely the best and I just hope to see this section running a bit better than it is now.

Best wishes to all!

Erin :luv:

• 2 months later...
Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I just got this email message from Marie at I2US:

"Hey peggy, will you let people know that I am calling them and we are trying to fix ISSUES one at a time. I won’t stop until the site works like it is SUPPOSED to. "

Marie is working to get I2US up and running. I have been getting different error messages through out the day today.

This forum is wonderful but I2US has so many people from around the world that need to file waivers and have no other place to go and so I hope I2 recovers very soon.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline

Sorry for the ranting!

Most of the time I can't even get on the site.... a couple of times I was able to get on and read the example hardship letters. It looks like a good site but it's too slow to use. Hope it improves

Shannon 명철

I am a mod on that site and it has been having issues for a while. I filed a waiver for my ex husband through Sweden/London for a CIMT. We won it without an attorney. Did you need help with something in particular?

me: US, soon-to-be ex: Sweden

Our Journey

09/25/97--met online

'97-'99---carried on long distance relationship

02/14/99---married in the US

10/23/99---received swedish residence permit

12/02/99---moved to Sweden

03/21/01---filed I-130; no visa given

06/27/02--visa interview; denied told to file I-601 for CIMT

9/12/05--visa interview; submitted 601 to Stockholm, Sweden

10/06/05----waiver forwarded to DHS; Copenhagen, Denmark

10/11/05---waiver entered into the DHS system

12/15/05---waiver finally mailed to London; rc'd snaily from ICE (12/16/05)

01/03/06----DHS London finally receives waiver; let the adjudication begin!

Jan. 25 06---LONDON APPROVES WAIVER!!!

02/02/06---sent passport off to embassy to receive visa

02/06/06---rc'd passport w/visa and infamous brown envelope

02/25/06----spouse immigrated to Florida..Miami POE, no probs!

03/14/06----spouse received social security card

03/17/06----spouse received green card!

03/12/06----Finally back in the US after 7 long years!

08/20/06--We separate after almost 8 years of marriage

06/09/07---still separated.....probably filing for divorce in August

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.