Jump to content

USCIS fee plus delivery

3 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts


Once the USCIS immigrant fee ($165) is paid, Where does the Green Card gets delivered? Is the address where We/I had put in the Affidavit of support or application? or Can I Change it now? (my address has changed, How do I notify USCIS? What's the procedure? Can onc notify/update USCIS at the port of entry? please advice, and thanks in advance.

Edited by mshussain1920

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

You can notify at your POE if you havent yet arrived. Once in the USA you do an AR11 within 10 days of moving. This is done online. I suggest also calling the USCIS with your IOE number and making sure they have the correct address.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.