nycmycity

Delay in case complete?

11 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello,

Is there anybody recently who has gotten a case complete? I haven't heard it for a while from anybody. If you recently have gotten a case complete do you mind sharing? Also, what was your scan date?

Thank you!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from IR1/CR1 Process to IR1/CR1 Progress Forum~

~Inquiry about case status~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Hello,

Is there anybody recently who has gotten a case complete? I haven't heard it for a while from anybody. If you recently have gotten a case complete do you mind sharing? Also, what was your scan date?

Thank you!

My scan Date is September 29, 2016. Tomorrow, November 11th makes the 6 weeks. Still no case complete.

Timeline

My scan Date is September 29, 2016. Tomorrow, November 11th makes the 6 weeks. Still no case complete.

Wow! I hope they make their process faster. I envy people who do the email processing. I have been seeing people getting a case complete within 2 days when they do that. I wish my case was eligible for that. Anyway, Good luck to you. My scan date is Oct 17th and it seems like I have a lot of waiting to do. Take care and thanks for replying.

Scan Date: September 1

Case Complete: October 20

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

Hello,

Thank you!

Scan date: Sept 22 CC: Nov 4

Scan Date: September 22nd

Supervisor Review: Nov 4th

Case Complete: n/a

Dating from : June 1st, 2012
Marriage: December 31st, 2015
File I-130: Feb 23rd, 2016
NOA 1: Feb 26th, 2016 (Nebraska)
File I-129F : March 21st, 2016
USCIS Timeline
2016/02/23: Sent I-130
2016/02/26: Priority Date (Nerbraska Service Center)
2016/02/29: Received "USCIS Acceptance Confirmation"
2016/07/05: Case Approved (Approval Notice)
2016/07/08: I-129F Fiance petition decision letter (applied for both however after approving I-130 the i-129 was rejected
NVC Timeline
2016/08/11 : Received (ACL)-Case and Invoice number from NVC
2016/08/12 : AOS and IV fees Payment Proceed by our Lawyer (Status Showing PAID online)
2016/09/16: Package sent to NVC
2016/09/16: File arrived at NVC
2016/09/23: Received NOA (Scan Date)
2016/11/02: 6 weeks NVC
2016/11/04: NVC Supervisor transfer
2016/11/17: Case Completed (confirmed by phone)
2016/11/18: Email confirmation with W2 checklist to bring the interview date
2016/11/23: Case Complete Letter
2016/12/20: Medical
2017/01/09: Interview Date (Jan 9th 8:30 AM)
VISA Approved
Received VISA

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

i sent my documents from 2 days , they received it and till now no email telling me that they scan my document ? is there something wrong and i have to call them or i have to wait ? plz help

Timeline

i sent my documents from 2 days , they received it and till now no email telling me that they scan my document ? is there something wrong and i have to call them or i have to wait ? plz help

They won't send you any email or any confirmation that they have received your documents. You'll have to call them and ask them if they have received your documents. They will tell you the date they receive your papers and that is not necessarily the same date as your mail carrier have delivered them the papers on. The date they tell you that they receive your documents becomes your scan date. Good luck with the visa journey!

Edited by nycmycity

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

They won't send you any email or any confirmation that they have received your documents. You'll have to call them and ask them if they have received your documents. They will tell you the date they receive your papers and that is not necessarily the same date as your mail carrier have delivered them the papers on. The date they tell you that they receive your documents becomes your scan date. Good luck with the visa journey!

thank you so much i will do that on monday

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.