Nina241

K1 visa boarding passes, travel information

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I am making another trip to visit my fiancé in January I am planning to submit my application within the next few weeks, should i include my flight confirmation for January?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I included a future trip showing a paid for airline itinerary during the holidays. I'm not sure it helps but it can't hurt.

It's unlikely that it'll really help, you could quite easily end up not going on that trip at all for all they know.

But as others have said, it won't actually hurt your application so there's no harm in including it if you want.

Edited by HandmadeTurnip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Oh wow thats awesome and exciting :) im just waiting to get the passport photos, g325a form and letter of intent from mine. He mailed it tuesday so hopefully it wont take too long . Did you include your fiances middle name on his I 129f form? My fiance's passport doesnt have his middle name so i am not sure if i should put it in the documents.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.