niteshbaral123

what should i do?

3 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nepal
Timeline

i received an email of which these are the last two pages that i found important?do i need to correct the form or what? help please.

_____F - FINANCIAL EVIDENCE:______________________________________
We reviewed your I-864, I-864EZ, I-864W or I-864A Affidavit of Support form and supporting financial
documents. While we will schedule your case for an interview, either your Affidavit of Support was
incomplete, some of your supporting documents were missing, or both. This could affect the Consular
Officer's ability to make a decision on your case.
On the attached Affidavit of Support Assessment Letter, we have put an "X" by each item you need to
correct. Go to the Department of State's website at http://nvc.state.gov/aos and follow the instructions for
the Affidavit of Support form(s).
If your Affidavit of Support form(s) needs correction:
 Fill out a new form(s) online.
 Print, sign and send the original form(s) to the principal applicant so he or she can take them to the
visa interview. Do not send the updated form(s) to the NVC.
If we are missing required supporting documents:
 Send the missing documents to the principal applicant so he or she can take them to the visa
interview. Do not send the documents to the NVC.
The NVC will send your case to the processing U.S. Embassy or Consulate General. Please make sure
that the documents you take to your interview are in the correct order and stapled together, as stated in
the I-864 Important Notice instructions.
For Affidavit of Support (FAQs), go to

Regarding Your Form I-864 Affidavit of Support and Required Financial Evidence
=====================================================================
========
These instructions refer only to the Form I-864 completed by the financial sponsor named above.
The National Visa Center (NVC) reviewed your Form I-864 Affidavit of Support. This form
had one or more sections with missing or incorrect information; was missing required supporting
documents; or both. Please review the instructions below. You will need to correct your Form
I-864 and collect missing documents as requested.
Do not send the corrected form and documents to NVC. Instead, give all requested
documents to the visa applicant, who should present them to the consular officer during the
visa interview. The form the applicant brings to the visa interview must be signed in ink. It
cannot be a photocopy.
Failure to submit the requested documents at the time of the visa interview can delay this case. If
you need to complete a new Form I-864, you can access the form and instructions online at
uscis.gov/i-864. Additional information can be found at nvc.state.gov/aos (English) or
nvc.state.gov/aos/espanol (Spanish).
You do not need to contact NVC at this time. After we schedule the immigrant visa interview,
we will send the applicant an appointment letter.
=====================================================================
========
Please make the below corrections to your Form I-864 or gather the requested financial
evidence:
[x] In Part 2. Information About the Principal Immigrant, please correct the following:
[x] Item 1.a. through 1.c. Enter the principal applicant's full name.
[x] Item 1.a. through 1.c. The principal applicant's name is missing.
[x] Item 4. You must enter the principal applicant's complete date of birth.

~~moved to NVC from what visa do I need. Despite the OP's profile that says adjustment of status, they are obviously at the NVC~~

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.