zepplin2011

Affidavit Support

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

ok thank you.

So basically if its just me bringing over my fiance i have to earn at least 20k annually ( I earn more than that for sure just want to be clear)? Also, this says income requirements for i-864 so this is the form we use for k1 or do we use the i-134?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

LOL sorry! ...

Haha! No problem

OP:

this is the guide. The IO will want the I-134. They already know the guidelines.

Yes 2 as long as you have no other dependents.

Good Luck!

Edited by LionessDeon

Filed: Other Timeline

ok thanks you.

So I DONT need to send i-864 and DO need to send i-134, right?

I just remembered that this past summer I left my current job for a few months and was being paid cash for some work in another city so my next income tax will reflect that and i so if its not at least 20k what do i do? Perhaps I can show my savings, current income, and have my brother co sponsor me just in case? I have been with my current employer for about 11 years minus that few months i left to earn elsewhere.

Currently I earn about $2300 monthly-taxes (depends on overtime so do get more some months).

Haha! No problem

OP:

this is the guide. The IO will want the I-134. They already know the guidelines.

Yes 2 as long as you have no other dependents.

Good Luck!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.