4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hello All,

I'm getting all the documents ready for my AOS package to send and have a question regarding the I-693;

If you are applying for adjustment of status, you may submit Form I-693 in one of the following ways:

• Submit Form I-693 by mail, together with your Form I-485, Application to Register for Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, to the location specified for your Form I-485 (see “Direct Filing Addresses for Form I-485”).
  • Submit Form I-693 by mail, after filing your Form I-485, to the location specified in your most recent communication with USCIS (for example, a Request for Evidence letter from USCIS).
  • Submit Form I-693 in person, at an interview in a USCIS field office (if an interview is required).

Whats the best and quickest way to submit i-693? Should i see a civil surgeon before i submit my AOS package?

Also, if anyone can reccomend a reliable and affordable one in South West Florida, i will be entirely grateful.

Cheers

John

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Since you are on a K1, you may not need the 693, it depends on when you had you K1 physical I.e. Has it been less than a year? You should have a copy of the G3025 vaccination record, and if it is complete, you should be all set. If for some reason the I693 did not make it from the port of entry to your local USCIS office, they will let you know.

Good Luck!

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Since you are on a K1, you may not need the 693, it depends on when you had you K1 physical I.e. Has it been less than a year? You should have a copy of the G3025 vaccination record, and if it is complete, you should be all set. If for some reason the I693 did not make it from the port of entry to your local USCIS office, they will let you know.

Good Luck!

Thank you for the prompt response.

Yes, it has been less than 6 months and i have a copy of my G3025 from London. So i guess i just make a photo copy of this and include it in my AOS package and then all set? I was under the impression all K1 holders had to visit a surgeon for final approval.

Cheers

John

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.