kingsat

Please help

8 posts in this topic

Hello

I am writing my problem regarding my case for my K1 visa in USA embassy in TUNISIA.

my case is ready for the interview since 31/03/2016

I paid the Visa fee in 05/17/2016. Until now the system is currently showing there is no appointment available.

I contacted them several times by phone and email.

and each time it is to tell me Inquiries related must be directed to the Consular Section. Please send your inquiry to : TunisIV@state.gov

although I have sent numerous letters earlier, but there is no answer.

can someone tell me what should I do please ??

thank you.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from K1 Process to MENA Regional Forum~

~Inquiry is embassy-specific~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
Hello
I am writing my problem regarding my case for my K1 visa in USA embassy in TUNISIA.
my case is ready for the interview since 31/03/2016
I paid the Visa fee in 05/17/2016. Until now the system is currently showing there is no appointment available.
I contacted them several times by phone and email.
and each time it is to tell me Inquiries related must be directed to the Consular Section. Please send your inquiry to : TunisIV@state.gov
although I have sent numerous letters earlier, but there is no answer.
can someone tell me what should I do please ??
thank you.

Please update your timeline so we can see where you are at and the sites stats are updated through the timelines.

Have you submitted the ds160 yet?

//////////////

ball.gif Consulate Phone Number:

phone: (216) 71-107-000 (ext. 7167), after hours phone number: (216) 71-107-212

fax: (216) 71-962-115, fax (216) 71-964-360 ball.gif Consulate E-Mail: consulartunis@state.gov 2 Months ball.gif Working Hours: Monday - Friday 10:00 am - 3:00 pm

Phone Hours: Monday-Friday 2:00 pm-4:00pm ball.gif Best Way to Contact Consulate: E-mail: consulartunis@state.gov

Approx Waiting Time for interview date from when the ball.gifConsulate receives the package from the NVC: 2 Months

Edited by bigjailerman

K1 Journey Begins

NOA1 on March 3, 2016

NOA2 on May 26, 2016

NVC Rcvd Case June 13, 2016

NVC Case and Rcpt # June 16, 2016

Case to Embassy June 16, 2016

Case Ready at Embassy June 20, 2016

Lab July 8 for minor and July 11, 2016 for Fiance

Medical July 11, 2016

Biometrics ACS July 12, 2016

Interview Approved July 14, 2016

Visa Issued via DHL July 16

Visa Arrived July 1

POE September 23, 2016 JFK

Marriage !!!!!!!!!!!! September 30, 2016

Next Step AOS..........

• November 12, 2016 - Express mail to Chicago Lockbox
  • December 5, 2016 - Electronic Notifiaction for AOS, rcvd 11/15
  • December 11, 2016 - NOA1 for EAD, 765 and 485, also accepted fingerprint fee.
  • December 28, 2016 - Biometrics
  • February 14 - EAD  & Advanced Parole Approved and being mailed. 
  • May 4 2017. Approved without interview, Card being Produced
  • May 7, 2017 recvd approval for i485
  • May 10 2017 rcvd Green Cards in mail.!!
  • Next step in 20 months to remove conditions.

Removal of Conditions Begins by end of first week of February

• February 5, 2019   - Printing package;
  • February 11, 2019 - ROC package mailed;
  • February 13, 2019 - Package delivered to Dallas Tx;
  • February 15, 2019 - Credit Card Charged;
  • February 19, 2019 - Electronic Notification Rec'd, Case Location LIN - Nebraska;
  • February 21, 2019 - Received NOA with 18 month extension for wife ONLY, not 14yo dependent who is on application;
  • March 12, 2019      - Notified USCIS that we never rcvd i797 for 14 yo minor, they provided a case # and submitted a Svc Request
  • May 2.2019             -  No forward motion, we called again and despite there was an officer assigned to this service request nothing happened/ no extension. We filed an InfoPass and have an appointment for Monday 6th for passport stamp.
  • May 6, 2019 - Attended InfoPass appointment in Philadelphia local USCIS local office for 930. This was for a never rcvd 797 for our 14yo dependent. Arrived 9:15, not crowded at all. No extra photos or fingerprint taken. We were in the car (lots of parking available) at 945. Pleasant female officer, she updated and checked for no changes. Stamped passport, explained is valid for 1 year. The took the green card which expired 5/4/19. No issues or problems.. I asked about the non receipt and she said it's pretty common.. 
  • August 23 - Biometrics NOA, scheduled for 9/3 @1pm
  • September 3 - Biometrics
  • September 4 -Fingerprint Review was completed
  • January 8 - ROC, Card Being Processed, Citizenship is next!
  • January 15 2020  - Cards Delivered

N400 Citizenship :)

• November 28, 2020     - N400 Filed online and paid via CC
  • November 28, 2020     - NOA received electronically

Please update your timeline so we can see where you are at and the sites stats are updated through the timelines.

Have you submitted the ds160 yet?

//////////////

ball.gif Consulate Phone Number: phone: (216) 71-107-000 (ext. 7167), after hours phone number: (216) 71-107-212

fax: (216) 71-962-115, fax (216) 71-964-360 ball.gif Consulate E-Mail: consulartunis@state.gov 2 Months ball.gif Working Hours: Monday - Friday 10:00 am - 3:00 pm

Phone Hours: Monday-Friday 2:00 pm-4:00pm ball.gif Best Way to Contact Consulate: E-mail: consulartunis@state.gov

Approx Waiting Time for interview date from when the ball.gifConsulate receives the package from the NVC: 2 Months

thank you

I updated my timeline.and i submitted the ds160

I sent them several emails on:

TunisIV@state.gov

consulartunis@state.gov

support-Tunisia@ustraveldocs.com

Edited by kingsat

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

From what people have said in the past Tunisia is very very slow and often times people ask to have their case transferred to Algeria. But that too takes a while. I have seen it recommended to just wait. They didn't forget about you they will get to you.

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Libya
Timeline

Hello, yes you will need to wait about two-three months before they send you your interview date after your petition is approved, then after that you will have to wait a couple months for the interview date itself. You can speed things up by having your US citizen fiance contact her local senator.

Thank you BRO

19-Sept-14: I-129F Delivered

23-Sept-14: NOA1 (I-797C ~ Texas Lockbox accepted I-129F)

24-Sept-14: NOA1 (E-mail & Text)

Sent to California Service Center

3-Nov-14: Requested expedite by mailed letter with UN Human Rights Reports (Humanitarian Situation)

14-Nov-14: NOA2 (I-129F Petition Approved ~ E-mail & Text)

1-Dec-14: NVC Received Case

2-Dec-14: NVC Case Number Assigned

9-Dec-14: Embassy Received

3-Feb-15: "Package 3" Received/Turned In

25-Feb-15: "Package 4" - Received Interview Date

19-Mar-15: Interview ~ Approved

27-Mar-15: Visa Issued

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.