Skull

N-400 August 2016 Filers

1,617 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Luaytm said:

Had My interview today. Total time I spent there was about an hour. Everything went smoothly. She told me she would recommend my application for approval. I asked her how long would it take to have the oath done. she said the average waiting time right now about two months. Good luck for you'll. 

Congrats

22 hours ago, ChristianZane said:

Great you're definitely outside their processing timeframe window, last time I created an e-request for green card I got a notice next day, fingers crossed.

Interview Was Scheduled
On April 12, 2017, we scheduled an interview for your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization , Receipt Number IOEXXXXXXXXXX. We will mail you an interview notice. Please follow any instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

So the E-request created by the L2 officer helps big time! I got an email from the ELIS system but when I log in, nothing is there. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Venezuela
Timeline
1 hour ago, Lane O said:

Interview Was Scheduled
On April 12, 2017, we scheduled an interview for your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization , Receipt Number IOEXXXXXXXXXX. We will mail you an interview notice. Please follow any instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

So the E-request created by the L2 officer helps big time! I got an email from the ELIS system but when I log in, nothing is there. 

Finally! :)  You will get the interview letter in the mail late next week, your interview will fall around May 19 or 22.

2 minutes ago, ChristianZane said:

Finally! :)  You will get the interview letter in the mail late next week, your interview will fall around May 19 or 22.

Yay! Finally huh! I hope you are right on the interview date cause I'm leaving for Seattle to attend a wedding on May 26. :) Thanks again for the support! 

6 minutes ago, txaim said:

Lane O,

Does you case was in background check or inline interview , which took time.

My case was in Biometrics Scheduled Status since I got a FP letter until yesterday. 

I called 3 times all in all and the last call  was yesterday, the L1 officer told that I need another 2 months to wait for my case updates then I requested for L2 officer but it was full so I was asked to leave a phone number for call back. 

The L2 officer called back and created an L2 request then today the case status changed to Interview Scheduled. 

Anyway, prior to that, the L1 officer told me that she was sure watever she told me, the L2 officer will tell exactly the same. Wrong, as soon as he asked me my name, birthday and address, he told me he will create an e-request. 

If you think your cause is beyond normal processing, I suggest call and request for L2 officer. 

Edited by Lane O

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Venezuela
Timeline
3 hours ago, Lane O said:

Yay! Finally huh! I hope you are right on the interview date cause I'm leaving for Seattle to attend a wedding on May 26. :) Thanks again for the support! 

You should be fine :)  But wait for notice next Friday or Saturday to be sure.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.