101 posts in this topic

Someone else's case went as well.

They sent two packages. They send bulk on piece.

You package arrives tomorrow.

:girlwerewolf2xn: Ana (L) Felix :wub:

K1 March Filer 2016

Interview Approved August 19, 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

DISCLAIMER: Please excuse my ABC & Gramm@r I am not an editor...

Sorry for so many question I get confused about package 2,3,4 recieved/delivered etc what is that?are those package that he will receive?

Does anyone know by filing DS160 mailing address section is it for beneficiary or petitioner?

• 4 weeks later...

thank you so very much!

Someone else's case went as well.

They sent two packages. They send bulk on piece.

You package arrives tomorrow.

My fiancee didnt take it he only took appointment letter from travel docs ds160 and a paper with both case numbers my name and address.

The nvc letter takes about two weeks aftee getting number from them

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, a question for those who paid medical at clinica abreu santo domingo, how much is the fee for medical on k1? Are vaccines needed? If you know the price please for kids and adults on medical, thanx.. :)

http://www.consultoriosdevisa.com/requisitos-tarifas/

Heres the page about medical fees and requirements.

My fiancee paid $12,000 dop / $268 usd they re did his vaccines hes 29. Fees go by age.

Edited by Anitafeliz

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

Vaccines not needed but Recommended depending on age.check uscis.com/do medical

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.