101 posts in this topic

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I really don't know if the interview date will be prior to my vac.date. I wishing and hoping for interview around late august early sept. and not go to the interview so if he gets approved by the time I go for my vac. I can bring him back with me. :dancing:

sorry if I am all over the page i'm new to this site.

You get to choose the problem is the following.

You cant scheduele till you at least know its in transit.

You will prob get case number around the week of aug 15. Its anywhere from 3 to 4 weeks from NOA case numb is given next day.

Then they compile a few cases to send together.

What i did was i filled out my ds160 when i got NOA2

I paid visa fee soon as i knew case number and schedueled soon as in transit. You can scheduele as quick as two days for example if done today first available is prob monday.

Only thing is

You NEED the NVC LETTER with case number.

So you can scheduele the medical at least two weeks out from the interview to be safe.

Do your

Ds160 and travel doc account

Soon as the number is given pay you fees

Scheduele when in transit.

WHAT EVER YOU DO WHEN YOU SCHEDUELE SCHEDUELE EARLIEST POSSIBLE AM they make you wait out side for the afternoon apt and high sun can be horrible.

Also be careful giving locals your paperwork they are people that will act like they can get you inside and they hide your paperwork on you till you pay them.

Edited by Anitafeliz

:girlwerewolf2xn: Ana (L) Felix :wub:

K1 March Filer 2016

Interview Approved August 19, 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

DISCLAIMER: Please excuse my ABC & Gramm@r I am not an editor...

Hey there- no in most embassies it's not mandatory to go to the interview with the beneficiary. Some embassies don't even allow it but I would still check on your embassy website or specific country portal to see if it's required because some embassies ask the petitioner to be there.

Documents are sent from USCIS to NVC by mail and you should start calling them about 2 weeks after your approval date. Don't get nervous if it's not there in 2 weeks because there's been a backlog with USCIS to NVC receiving the cases.

After NVC tells you on the phone they received your case they usually assign a case number with 1-3 days (that's what I've been seeing lately) so you would have to call them back.

Yes fees can be paid by petitioner.

Yes the petitioner can sign if they are above poverty level etc and aren't using a co sponsor.

Hope this helps and anyone correct me if I'm wrong. I've read a lot and this is all the information I have gathered! Good luck :)

Thank you so much! :)

You will prob get case number around the week of aug 15. Its anywhere from 3 to 4 weeks from NOA case numb is given next day.

I paid visa fee soon as i knew case number and schedueled soon as in transit. You can schedueleas quick as two days for example if done today first available is prob monday.

Only thing is

You NEED the NVC LETTER with case number. So you can scheduele at least two weeks out to be safe.

Do your

WHAT EVER YOU DO WHEN YOU SCHEDUELE SCHEDUELE EARLIEST POSSIBLE AM they make you wait out side for the afternoon apt and high sun can be horrible.

Also be careful giving locals your paperwork they are people that will act like they can get you inside and they hide your paperwork on you till you pay them.

I paid visa fee soon as i knew case number and schedueled soon as in transit. You can scheduele as quick as two days for example if done today first available is prob monday.

Only thing is

You NEED the NVC LETTER with case number.

So you can scheduele the medical at least two weeks out from the interview to be safe.

Do your

You get to choose the date you want as far as medical and vac appointment what I did I schedule my fiancé vac appointment for the 26th of July and we did his medical same day early in the morning and vac after noon now he has to pick up medical the 1st and interview is the 3rd..

You get to choose the date you want as far as medical and vac appointment what I did I schedule my fiancé vac appointment for the 26th of July and we did his medical same day early in the morning and vac after noon now he has to pick up medical the 1st and interview is the 3rd..

Good luck...are you going?

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

Gm, called NVC this morning they received my package on 7/29. I'm super excited??? faster then what I calculated. I will call tonight to see if a case number has been generated.

Does anyone knows how long it takes for Dom. Rep. Embassy to actually give the beneficiary the visa after approval?

Gm, called NVC this morning they received my package on 7/29. I'm super excited??? faster then what I calculated. I will call tonight to see if a case number has been generated.

Does anyone knows how long it takes for Dom. Rep. Embassy to actually give the beneficiary the visa after approval?

I got NVC num on the 21 due to the weekend and piece mail shipped on the 26 via Dhl arrived in S Domingo the 28 case ready the 29.

As soon as I got the number. Paid banco popular $265.

As soon as in transit. Set up FOC AND Interview.

Emmy is a friend on here her interview was a Friday the following Thursday case kicked into AP then visa issuance on Monday or Tuesday.

It's pretty quick once approved.

Remember to scheduele interview 7-10 days before interview :thumbs:

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

9 days you are lucky??

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

You should scheduele during the time you will be there....you will be able to choose you date and have it coincide.

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

Yes, I'm so happy. Now I'm getting more nervous on what the next step.

Yes, I'm so happy. Now I'm getting more nervous on what the next step.

If you haven't do the following:

??FILL out DS160 (Save AA# as system will kick you out periodically.

Save as u go :idea: need WAC#

https://ceac.state.gov/GenNIV/Default.aspx

??Make travel docs account (you will need AA # DS160)

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/do_es/index.html?firstTime=No

?TRAVEL DOCS is where you get the receipt for Banco popular payment $265.00 (receipt activates 12 hours+/-)

??Track case with NVC # (immigrant)

https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?eQs=o/iS8zDpeAKjMWCuebHqOw==

?Once case is in transit scheduele

?FOC AND INTERVIEW....(must pay 265.00 1st)

?Medical must be 7-10 days prior to interview. (You will need NVC letter comes to you in the mail)

??Make sure you email him DS160 and also the interview letter from NVC and FOC appointment letter....

??Get police certificate (Buena conductA)pay at bank get online

AGAIN 9 days :wow: lucky :yes:

Edited by Anitafeliz

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

Thank you, so much

I am getting ready for the Ds160.

IM WAITING ON HIS PASSPORT

So I can proceed. Everyone does things differently and funny thing is that I know the whole process and I get stuck on my own case lol.

If you haven't do the following:

??FILL out DS160 (Save AA# as system will kick you out periodically.

Save as u go :idea: need WAC#

https://ceac.state.gov/GenNIV/Default.aspx

??Make travel docs account (you will need AA # DS160)

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/do_es/index.html?firstTime=No

?TRAVEL DOCS is where you get the receipt for Banco popular payment $265.00 (receipt activates 12 hours+/-)

??Track case with NVC # (immigrant)

https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?eQs=o/iS8zDpeAKjMWCuebHqOw==

?Once case is in transit scheduele

?FOC AND INTERVIEW....(must pay 265.00 1st)

?Medical must be 7-10 days prior to interview. (You will need NVC letter comes to you in the mail)

??Make sure you email him DS160 and also the interview letter from NVC and FOC appointment letter....

??Get police certificate (Buena conductA)pay at bank get online

AGAIN 9 days :wow: lucky :yes:

Thank you, so much

I am getting ready for the Ds160.

IM WAITING ON HIS PASSPORT

So I can proceed. Everyone does things differently and funny thing is that I know the whole process and I get stuck on my own case lol.

VIP $3500.00 pesos same day service

Its ok i was delayed not sure why march got stuck and then i messed up not sending a waiver sooo anyway it goes by fast now....

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.