101 posts in this topic

http://www.visajourney.com/consulates/index.php?ctry=Dominican%20Republic&cty=Santo%20Domingo

We donot have a packet 3 or rather we donot get anything basically once you have nvc # case in transit you need to do the following:

*police record

*fill out ds160

*set up travel docs

*pay $265 banco popular

*scheduele VAC and interview

*get medical done. (7-10 days prior to interview)

I got an email today from embaja dominicana telling me to scheduele if i havent done so already.

We need the letter from NVC with case numbers for interview DR lets you scheduele as soon as two days away example from today first available is Thursday. Dont do it. :no: Vac can be schedueled but medical will not be ready in two days.

Also, if its K1 try to go CO will want to see you whether or not people tell you otherwise. You may get by not going...but if CO wants to see you they will place you in AP.

FYI suerte a tod@s?

I won't be able to pay banco pop I have no account with them, so I will be sending him the money. My case still at NVC.

I won't be able to pay banco pop I have no account with them, so I will be sending him the money. My case still at NVC.

He had to pay at bank aswell.

You will need to set up travel docs to retrieve receipt .... Dont forget :idea:

:girlwerewolf2xn: Ana (L) Felix :wub:

K1 March Filer 2016

Interview Approved August 19, 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

DISCLAIMER: Please excuse my ABC & Gramm@r I am not an editor...

I sent him the $ so he can pay the bank once he gets the receipt he going to send me a screen shot

I sent him the $ so he can pay the bank once he gets the receipt he going to send me a screen shot

Did you send him the receipt from travel docs??

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

Did you send him the receipt from travel docs??

I sent him the application I'd #

What application ID :huh2: you need a receipt you get from travel docs. It will have the local currency translation and a account number.

You need to set up the account in travel docs.

Edited by Anitafeliz

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

What application ID :huh2: you need a receipt you get from travel docs. It will have the local currency translation and a account number.

You need to set up the account in travel docs.

I started the ds160 but can't finish until I get his passport info. So I can finish the ds160.

So you cannot pay the fees till you finish the ds 160. As you will need to set up the travel docs account.

When does he get his passport??

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

Ok can't pay without this receipt.

You must finish the ds160 and sign. Then fill out travel docs.

Finally get receipt.

Edited by Anitafeliz

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

So you cannot pay the fees till you finish the ds 160. As you will need to set up the travel docs account.

When does he get his passport??

yes, I know I just send him the money so that he can save until I get all the info that I need.

he suppose to receive his passport by Friday.

once I get his info I will finish the DS160. Hopefully.

Felix paid 12,000 Dominican pesos for medical.

He took ds160 and the appointment letter with interview and VAC appt.

The DS160 has to be prepared I don't think that has anything to do when NVC sends.

You need the passport soon as you have finish the DS160. (If the picture does not upload in ds160 don't worry you can supply picture at VAC. Make travel docs and put in AA# from DS160.

Get receipt pay banco popular with the receipt from travel docs (it expires) due to local exchange rate.

Once you pay in 12 hours you are able to set up appointment.

Make sure you case says in transit before scheduling. Do not scheduele before. Someone on here just went today and case was not at embassy.

You will get an email from embassy case readY.

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.