101 posts in this topic

Santiago called this morning about the medical and they told him $268 US 12000 pesos.

Ok, I have been checking NVC and it's still there.

Hopefully tomorrow or Friday I will have his passport info.

Santiago called this morning about the medical and they told him $268 US 12000 pesos.

Ok, I have been checking NVC and it's still there.

Hopefully tomorrow or Friday I will have his passport info.

Ok he will need passport for VAC APPT.

MY FIANCEE took a week when did he request his passport?

:girlwerewolf2xn: Ana (L) Felix :wub:

K1 March Filer 2016

Interview Approved August 19, 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

DISCLAIMER: Please excuse my ABC & Gramm@r I am not an editor...

Ok....soon as you have you will get the ball rolling....did you file leave NVC??

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

Ok no worries I got case # the 21 of July. Case left NVC July 26 due to weekend....arrived DR THE 28 and ready 29 but I got embassy letter yesterday....

Friday you can do everything banco popular opens Saturday worse case....

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

If I can get his passport Friday morning I'll will finish the ds160 and then afterwards ill send him to banco popular.

Did you send him a screenshot or email him the embassy letter? Did they send him anything also? I ask because i emailed my man all my documents and he printed them all. But I'm not sure if he will get anything, they say they will send him a package but I'm not sure

Edited by mamichula34

If I can get his passport Friday morning I'll will finish the ds160 and then afterwards ill send him to banco popular.

Did you send him a screenshot or email him the embassy letter? Did they send him anything also? I ask because i emailed my man all my documents and he printed them all. But I'm not sure if he will get anything, they say they will send him a package but I'm not sure

For banco popular sent the receipt. I scanned but you can take a picture.

For VAC you need the DS160 passport and appointment letter you get from travel docs after you set up appointments.

For medical you need the $268 local currency the ds160 the appointment letter with interview. I sent him my email address mail address and case# sdo#.

But some people have needed the NVC letter. My fiancee did not. Not sure here. Try like Felix did he passed he picks up results Monday he did yesterday.

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

OMG ANITAFELIZ, I JUST VERIFIED AGAIN AND IT'S IN TRANSIT. ?????

I'M NERVOUS IS GOING SUPER FAST FOR ME

OMG ANITAFELIZ, I JUST VERIFIED AGAIN AND IT'S IN TRANSIT. ?????

I'M NERVOUS IS GOING SUPER FAST FOR ME

Congrats :energy: MINE ARRIVED 2 days after in transit....relax you got time luckily. So now when you get passport finish ds160 pay everything. And scheduele during your vacation :yes:

Don't forget medical needs time to get to you. Felix did yesterday we get Monday....give it a few days in between medical and interview.

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

We'll for the travel doc I put all his info including his email like if I was him so he can print it out him self, I'm just filling it out for him because it's in English

I'm only going for the weekend can't do much. That's why I want to complete everything by the beginning is Sept

So are you going to the interview?

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

No, I have sent them an email and it's not mandatory unless CO needs me. Are you going?

No, I have sent them an email and it's not mandatory unless CO needs me. Are you going?

Yes they like USC there...I'm not chancing them putting us in AP...

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

It's called faith hunny I have been there before it's not as others says but if they need me I'll go.. hard for me to take off work. But I have faith that everything is going to be just fine. I wish you luck. Keep me posted...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.