12 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

my petition was approved on June 20 K-1 Did not hear yet from NVC. What is the average time to receive notice from NVC ??

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

It seems to be about 30-45 days right now.

Did you call NVC? Often you don't hear anything from them, but if you call they can tell you if they have received your petition or not. They'll give you your case number if they have received your petition.

Edited by Scandi

K-1: 12-22-2015 - 09-07-2016

AP: 12-20-2016 - 04-07-2017

EAD: 01-18-2017 - 05-30-2017

AOS: 12-20-2016 - 07-26-2017

ROC: 04-22-2019 - 04-22-2020
Naturalization: 05-01-2020 - 03-16-2021

U.S. passport: 03-30-2021 - 05-08-2021

En livstid i krig. Göteborg killed it. Epic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBs3G1PvyfM&ab_channel=Sabaton

Timeline

It seems to be about 30-45 days right now.

Did you call NVC? Often you don't hear anything from them, but if you call they can tell you if they have received your petition or not. They'll give you your case number if they have received your petition.

Didn't call yet. I will call them next week. Thanks so much for your time.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

You're very welcome. You can also submit this form and ask if they have received your case, that way you don't have to wait in line on the phone. I've used it two times and they sent me a reply after two days both times.

https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

K-1: 12-22-2015 - 09-07-2016

AP: 12-20-2016 - 04-07-2017

EAD: 01-18-2017 - 05-30-2017

AOS: 12-20-2016 - 07-26-2017

ROC: 04-22-2019 - 04-22-2020
Naturalization: 05-01-2020 - 03-16-2021

U.S. passport: 03-30-2021 - 05-08-2021

En livstid i krig. Göteborg killed it. Epic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBs3G1PvyfM&ab_channel=Sabaton

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from K1 Process to NVC Forum~

~At that stage of the process~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Timeline

You're very welcome. You can also submit this form and ask if they have received your case, that way you don't have to wait in line on the phone. I've used it two times and they sent me a reply after two days both times.

Thanks I just sent the form. !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timeline

I called and my petition was received and I have my case number. :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

try to call the immigration officer in uscis. then ask for help about what happen to your case. mine was approved last may 27, 2016 i just got a feed back last monday. they already send my case to nvc and today i got my case number now. it take me two months to get my case number. so those people who work at the uscis and the one who is responsible

for sending your packet is not doing their jobs right. so make sure to call the immigration officer.

good luck to you.!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

try to call the immigration officer in uscis. then ask for help about what happen to your case. mine was approved last may 27, 2016 i just got a feed back last monday. they already send my case to nvc and today i got my case number now. it take me two months to get my case number. so those people who work at the uscis and the one who is responsible

for sending your packet is not doing their jobs right. so make sure to call the immigration officer.

good luck to you.!

Hey there, I'm in the same position. I was approved June 8th and I have contacted immigration officer at USCIS but they are no help. However I got my senators office involved and they asked NVC to contact USCIS about getting the case sent out.

When did your case finally get received? July 27th? I am going to try Thursday because one other person who was in the same position with approval date may 31st also was just received July 27th maybe I was in the same batch with you guys. I know someone else with same noa2 date as you and they haven't reached yet either but not sure if they called on Wednesday. I hope I've reached there too. As of yesterday morning according to my senators office they said NVC hasn't received it yet because they replied to them through email saying it's not there yet.

Hopefully your luck comes to me

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi there. sorry for late reply . yes i got mine july 27th the only thing that i do. is contact the uscis and nvc . i talked to immigration officer. and he help me about my case. so they find out that my case did not leave the uscis for almost 2months. so they send it right away. after 4 days i contacted the NVC and they said that they got my case. then the next day i got my case number and invoice number.

i know this is really stressing but just keep calling both uscis and nvc. just be patience. Good Luck to you! just be positive

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

hi there. sorry for late reply . yes i got mine july 27th the only thing that i do. is contact the uscis and nvc . i talked to immigration officer. and he help me about my case. so they find out that my case did not leave the uscis for almost 2months. so they send it right away. after 4 days i contacted the NVC and they said that they got my case. then the next day i got my case number and invoice number.

i know this is really stressing but just keep calling both uscis and nvc. just be patience. Good Luck to you! just be positive

Thanks so much for the advice. I'll try getting into contact is a nicer tier 2 this time around as I've had no luck in the past.

I'll also try NVC today. Good luck on your journey! :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.