AKteacher

BI Fees for Exit Clearance?

57 posts in this topic

Ok ,I surely will apply him a Philippine passport.

Do you have an email or website  or contact number that i could see/know how much the overstay of minor US citizen in the Philippines cost. Just incase.. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/16/2018 at 12:03 PM, Hank_ said:

Your son having his Philippine passport you would save having to pay ECC fees to BI .    And for a year over-stay that could get costly

Nice thing is you don't need an appt for your son as he is under 7 years, you can use the courtesy line.  And you can have his passport in a few weeks.

https://www.passport.gov.ph/

Do you have an email or website  or contact number that i could see/know how much the overstay of minor US citizen in the Philippines cost. Just incase.. 

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, ashleyzarate said:

No there is not a website to get an estimate for the overstay fees.  You have to go to the Bureau of Immigration for them to calculate the fee

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

13 hours ago, Hank_ said:

No there is not a website to get an estimate for the overstay fees.  You have to go to the Bureau of Immigration for them to calculate the fee

Ok thanks. 

Another question, different topic.. 

My husband juat had his interview don on October 11, got approved but still waiting for is Visa/Passport in Manila,its been a week now.. How long will the estimated time, for me to schedule him for his CFO? Searched on the tracking doesn't show anything..should i Email or contact them? If so, do you have any contact or website that i could call them?Thank you

Timeline
6 minutes ago, ashleyzarate said:

Ok thanks. 

Another question, different topic.. 

My husband juat had his interview don on October 11, got approved but still waiting for is Visa/Passport in Manila,its been a week now.. How long will the estimated time, for me to schedule him for his CFO? Searched on the tracking doesn't show anything..should i Email or contact them? If so, do you have any contact or website that i could call them?Thank you

Actual approval of the visa doesn't happen at the interview.  Check the CEAC website, when you see ISSUED status that is approval, then usually within 2 days after that 2GO will have picked up the package for delivery (which can be another 3-7 days if not picking up at MOA)

To track your visa status on the CEAC use the link below:
https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?eQs=WwjqOlbeRYzCYubaSQI+RA== 

Edited by Hank_

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

13 hours ago, Hank_ said:

Actual approval of the visa doesn't happen at the interview.  Check the CEAC website, when you see ISSUED status that is approval, then usually within 2 days after that 2GO will have picked up the package for delivery (which can be another 3-7 days if not picking up at MOA)

To track your visa status on the CEAC use the link below:
https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?eQs=WwjqOlbeRYzCYubaSQI+RA== 

It only says READY, what does That mean?

Edited by ashleyzarate

12 minutes ago, ashleyzarate said:

It only says READY, what does That mean?

I went to CEAC ( VISA STATUS CHECK)

filled out VISA APPLICATION TYPE : IMMIIMMIGRANT VISA

than tye VISA CASE # and it shows READY in a color Blue Print. 

Timeline
7 hours ago, ashleyzarate said:

I went to CEAC ( VISA STATUS CHECK)

filled out VISA APPLICATION TYPE : IMMIIMMIGRANT VISA

than tye VISA CASE # and it shows READY in a color Blue Print. 

Then you need to keep checking status daily until status shows ISSUED ..  for now the application is under review

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

On 10/19/2018 at 4:00 AM, Hank_ said:

Then you need to keep checking status daily until status shows ISSUED ..  for now the application is under review

I just checked my CEAC website,  it says ISSUED now

Timeline
5 hours ago, ashleyzarate said:

I just checked my CEAC website,  it says ISSUED now

TaaDaa!!!!!!!!!   :dance: 

Congrats!!!  

Get your visa package then CFO and the sticker and it is flying time.

http://cfo.gov.ph/rnr-pdos.html

https://cfo.ph/pdos_reservation/

Safe Travels

Edited by Hank_

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

6 hours ago, Hank_ said:

TaaDaa!!!!!!!!!   :dance: 

Congrats!!!  

Get your visa package then CFO and the sticker and it is flying time.

http://cfo.gov.ph/rnr-pdos.html

https://cfo.ph/pdos_reservation/

Safe Travels

Thank you so much!!!😊

On 10/19/2018 at 4:00 AM, Hank_ said:

My husband just recieved his visa!!!! Yey!!

Timeline
4 hours ago, ashleyzarate said:

My husband just received his visa!!!! Yey!!

Congrats!!  :joy:  

Now to get the CFO sticker and then flying time!

Safe Travels

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

4 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

Congrats!!  :joy:  

Now to get the CFO sticker and then flying time!

Safe Travels

Im actually having a hard time registering in CFO for him.. There's a choice there saying what are the visa Category, he is a IRI visa but there is no IRI in the choices.. 

Just now, ashleyzarate said:

Im actually having a hard time registering in CFO for him.. There's a choice there saying what are the visa Category, he is a IRI visa but there is no IRI in the choices.. 

This is the website that i went..

https://cfo.ph/PDOS_Reservation_Manila/ 

Is this the right one?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.