237 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

I have received the same e-mail from the national visa center ( research team ) that my case has been forward to the embassy :rofl:

But the question is. how long would it take for the embassy to notify you and schedule your interview? Lol

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Another update- senators office called my home number in the US and spoke to my sister- all they said to her was they contacted USCIS also on my behalf July 27th and told them to locate my petition and they said to give them 30 days to respond to my senator! They said they will give me more detail if I call the senators office myself.

I tried calling 3 times but there was no answer- I'm also feeling sick today so I decided I'll just try again tomorrow.

I really hope you hear something SOON! Monday is the busiest day to call NVC, or USCIS for that matter. You will need to call very late at night, or just wait until tomorrow. This is your week farzram, I got a feeling :thumbs:

K-1 Petition - California Service Center

Sent by FedEx: Feb 9 2016

Received at CSC: Feb 10 2016

NOA1: Feb 12 2016

Approved/NOA2: May 31 2016

NOA1 TO NOA2: 111 Days

NVC Received: July 26, 2016

NOA2 TO NVC: 56 Days

NVC Case #: July 27, 2016

NVC Processing: 3 Business Days

NVC To Consulate: July 29, 2016

Consulate Received: Aug 1, 2016

Consulate Ready: Aug 5, 2016

Interview: Sep 19, 2016

(Visa Approved!)

POE: Oct 17, 2016

Wedding: Dec 22, 2016

Filed for AOS: May 5, 2017

Timeline

Hey mandy,

the uscis and national visa center has finish their process and now it's on the embassy hands.

it's all up to the embassy now

to schedule our interview.

Timeline

I have received the same e-mail from the national visa center ( research team ) that my case has been forward to the embassy :rofl:

But the question is. how long would it take for the embassy to notify you and schedule your interview? Lol

Actually, my embassy moves pretty fast. They already had informed my fiancee the interview is ready to be scheduled. She's just getting the medical taken care of before scheduling it, it probably be before months' end, fingers crossed. Have you hear anything from your embassy?

(Visa Approved!)

Timeline

No i haven't heard anything from them. my status is here:

Your case is ready for your interview when scheduled at the U.S. Consular section. If you have already scheduled an appointment for an interview, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the consulate on the appointed date and time. Otherwise, please wait until you have been notified of your interview appointment.

Timeline

No i haven't heard anything from them. my status is here:

Your case is ready for your interview when scheduled at the U.S. Consular section. If you have already scheduled an appointment for an interview, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the consulate on the appointed date and time. Otherwise, please wait until you have been notified of your interview appointment.

Sounds like your embassy is backed up. At least they got it and its a matter of time...yes I know, more time. Unfortunally, you can't schedule until they contact you. Have you verified they got your correct email address? It won't hurt to find out. Just send them an email and ask. Hang in there, it will happen.

Edited by MandyAlex

(Visa Approved!)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Thanks Mandyalex, I really hope so! I was sick and wasn't able to wake up early enough to call them around 11 pm lol.

I'm going to call Tuesday for sure :) I really hope I'm there this week too and your words shine some luck on me.

As for your interviews- hang in there. I know mandyalex embassy is pretty quick- Lebanon I've heard is like Afghanistan and they take a while before contacting you about interview which is super frustrating. Keep bugging them it might get their attention achraf.

I'll keep you guys updated on what's going on.

Timeline

Hello,

Farzram you almost there.

it's coming. :)

My status on ceac is ready but the status date changed today from august 3rd to august 9 without any notification changes or e-mail they have sent.

wondering what does it mean when Status Updated Date changes????

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

called NVC super early like 7:30am since I didn't call Monday, they said it's not there... I don't even wait to hear them give me the advice to email the research team- I'm like ok thnx bye lol.

Then I got this email alittle bit ago from NVCresearch:

Dear Sir/Madam:

The National Visa Center (NVC) received your previous inquiry regarding the status of your visa petition. We reached out to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to locate your petition, but have not received a reply. We will provide more information as soon as USCIS replies.

Soooo, I don't even know if there's a point of calling again today prob not there yet...

Achraf- I think I read somewhere and some girl told me that when that happened to her that means they actually like created a case for you that day- so maybe they are going to email you soon! I hope that's what it means! Looks like a good sign :) and thanks for the well wishes it means a lot cus I'm pretty down (I know you guys know how I feel though lol)

Hello,

Farzram you almost there.

it's coming. :)

My status on ceac is ready but the status date changed today from august 3rd to august 9 without any notification changes or e-mail they have sent.

wondering what does it mean when Status Updated Date changes????

My case was ready on August 3rd and was recieve yesterday by the embassy got a letter today saying I can schedule interview, did it online interview is the 11th so hand in there I'm pretty sure you will get the letter

soon.

Timeline

Each embassy different rules i guess.

My case is ready since august 1 and was updated august 3rd to ( ready )

Nothing yet. but i notice today that my status update date changed from august 3 to august 9 but still stating as Ready without any changes.

Status Updated Date:

09-Aug-2016

yesterday it was 03-Aug-2016

I don't know what does that suppose to mean....

I would call NVC and ask them if you can schedule your appointment also did you file Ds-160? And have you paid your visa fee?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.