dmh59

NOIR RFE Review Timeframe

259 posts in this topic

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

I called USCIS on day 31 and was told also I shud have an answer by 60 days (next month). Also received confirmation to that 60 days from the senator where they were told a response is forthcoming within weeks. I'm praying all goes well and we here next month that he is reaffirmed.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

Today 43 days for us, time is ticking and i have this funny feeling we will be looking at 60 days then case request and more runaround, ill be surprised if its befor, but still trying to stay positive

Timeline

@robinanis - stay positive I know it's hard to do. Just keep on them. If I've learned nothing else through this process it's patience. Lifting u in prayer for a timely and positive response.

Timeline

THank you! This last months i think has been more stressful than the last two n half years, some days i have anxiety attacks, i feel i can't breath, bust out in tears ( like now), i miss my husband so much, as we all miss our better halves. Sorry to be such a baby, i pray soon. This is torture

Timeline

Ohhh I know of what u speak. The anxiety attacks. Heart pounding Crying. I know all this. I've been there. I AM there. Anymore I just try not to think of it and say it's in Gods hands. It's not when I want it its on his terms. I'm hoping when all is said and done that there is something we can do as a group to write congress of this in humane treatment and exorbitant waiting time to be united with our loved ones. After all, we are doing things the legal way and this is how we are treated while u have illegals here enjoying the services offered. It's not right and something must be done about it. I offer u hugs..hang in there. I mysef am feeling positive (as I must) cuz I feel there is an end in site and I pray and believe w all my heart we will b reaffirmed and my husband will be here w me by years end to celebrate the holidays together. God speed

Timeline

Praying!! But check your evidence again and again, ive sent mine last july 17 th and still thinking "oh i should of put that in there too" lol praying for all fir a fast reaffirmed

Timeline

Hi Folks we are also gathering our documents for our NOIR letter .the evidences will be ready next week to go. PRAY PRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Praying ??

Praying!! But check your evidence again and again, ive sent mine last july 17 th and still thinking "oh i should of put that in there too" lol praying for all fir a fast reaffirmed

R u saying u submitted ur rebuttal last July 2015?

Timeline

Reminds when i called uscis on april 1st, woman told me we were already sent back to embassy, then said 'aprils fool' i was ticked! She said sorry that was in bad taste and laughed, i told her it wasnt professional and didn't appreciate it

Timeline

Reminds when i called uscis on april 1st, woman told me we were already sent back to embassy, then said 'aprils fool' i was ticked! She said sorry that was in bad taste and laughed, i told her it wasnt professional and didn't appreciate it

??

Timeline

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.