Halalbrother

Administrative processing after interview US embassy in Cairo

1,857 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Alright. I'm back again, So who is still in ap and get update that is amazing and good news, for who send the passport it's a good sign, for who sent a medical record that is a good sign, for who still in AP and did not requested from them anything you will need to ask the embassy every week for update, NVC, to get come information. I hope you all get a good news soon and be with your loved once and wish for you a great life with happiness. 

If anyone here in US and just new to the country and need to know how things work here I can help. 

sorry for being disappeared lately, but I will try to keep in touch as soon as I can.

Timeline
28 minutes ago, Halalbrother said:

Sorry to hear that you are still in AP, but did you get any update during that time ?

The usual

few updates in the first few months then one or two during the whole thing whenever the senator talked to them and was always the same answer.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Ayman taha said:

The usual

few updates in the first few months then one or two during the whole thing whenever the senator talked to them and was always the same answer.

it looks like they are still checking a few things, but don't worry in sha Allah khier, just be patient and don't let that cause you any issues be happy with your spouse and everything will be good. 

Wish for you a great day Brother. 

Peace.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Halalbrother said:

Salam Alaykum brother, How are you and how long are you in AP ?

Married for 9 years.. lived together 5 yrs  applied for CR1 after 6 yrs of marriage... been in process for 3 yrs and in AP 19 months. Absolute nightmare!!

event.png

Timeline
3 minutes ago, mosha1972 said:

Married for 9 years.. lived together 5 yrs  applied for CR1 after 6 yrs of marriage... been in process for 3 yrs and in AP 19 months. Absolute nightmare!!

I'm really sorry to hear that, but when it comes to immigration they don't consider kids or marriage as a good reason for the visa or even the country situation now, it's only process and we will have to wait until they finish their work, I had same nightmare brother, but just be patient it will be issued soon in Sha Allah.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hello everyone,

no updates after the embassy received the medical exam and passport on 1/9/18 and the case status still show "ready". I sent an e-mail to embassy yesterday and they responded with " Please note that the file is with the officer for his review, once we finish our procedures we will process the case to conclusion". All we want to know is the visa approved or not to know what to do next. we were on AP for 7 month and the officer still reviewing the case...LOL.

Timeline
28 minutes ago, Halalbrother said:

I'm really sorry to hear that, but when it comes to immigration they don't consider kids or marriage as a good reason for the visa or even the country situation now, it's only process and we will have to wait until they finish their work, I had same nightmare brother, but just be patient it will be issued soon in Sha Allah.

I wish Inshaa Allah... Thank you for your support!

event.png

Timeline
22 minutes ago, Yasser&Neveen said:

Hello everyone,

no updates after the embassy received the medical exam and passport on 1/9/18 and the case status still show "ready". I sent an e-mail to embassy yesterday and they responded with " Please note that the file is with the officer for his review, once we finish our procedures we will process the case to conclusion". All we want to know is the visa approved or not to know what to do next. we were on AP for 7 month and the officer still reviewing the case...LOL.

it will takes from 3 to 6 weeks to review don't worry you will be issued soon, just pray.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Halalbrother said:

it looks like they are still checking a few things, but don't worry in sha Allah khier, just be patient and don't let that cause you any issues be happy with your spouse and everything will be good. 

Wish for you a great day Brother. 

Peace.

InshaAllah pray for us and thanks for everything.

peace

Timeline
1 hour ago, Yasser&Neveen said:

Yarab inshallah.

Thank you.

Yasser

You're welcome, In sha Allah khier.

1 hour ago, Ayman taha said:

InshaAllah pray for us and thanks for everything.

peace

You're welcome Ayman, wish for you the best and hear from you a good news soon. In sha Allah.Ameen.

Timeline

Do you think that having a lawyer would help us any? 

Some people have advised me to talk to a lawyer for help ... even recommended a certain one from Egyptian origins ... he is called el-sharnouby or something along that line ... he has a big office called the immigration law center, PC 

I never had a lawyer during my journey and heard they don’t really do anything special except for the clear info and making sure the papers are right and in order and so

but u know how we can be thinking about anything at this point.

sorry for the length ... what do u think?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
4 hours ago, Halalbrother said:

don't worry you will get approved soon, just contact them and your wife too, and call NVC ask for status. did they ask you during this 9 month to do anything ?

No bro nothing i dont hear anything from them 

Timeline

Ok guys I’m waiting for my interview date to be scheduled but since I read this topic and saw your struggle with AP it makes me feel sad and sick too I wish you all the best insha’allah and everyone of you will hear a great news soon 

Marriage: May. 16, 2016

I-130 Sent : March. 27, 2017

NOA1: March. 31, 2017 - Potomac Service Center

NOA2: Aug. 31, 2017 - 156 days

Sent to NVC: Sept. 4, 2017

NVC received: Sept. 8, 2017

Case # and IIN obtained: Sept. 22, 2017

AOS fee paid: Nov. 15, 2017

IV fee paid: Nov. 15, 2017

AOS & IV packet sent: Nov. 20, 2017

AOS & IV packet received: Nov. 24, 2017

Scan date: Nov. 28, 2017

CC: Jan. 8, 2017

Interview date: April. 5, 2018 

interview result: Approved 

entered the USA: April. 20th 2018

Timeline

My husband has been on AP for 3 months and I meet my senator on Monday and he helping me with my husband case ... He send them inquiry same  day January 29 Embasy in Cairo and today first time they update my husband case...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.