BlArn

K1 June 2016 Filers

1,983 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hi June 20th filer here. If you don't mind, what app are you using in tracking your case?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spinachsoftware.immigration.uscis.casestatus

this one :)

Hi guys! Woke up to two good news, my resized engagement ring AND our NOA2, dated 15th August! SO FREAKIN HAPPY :) it took 59 days :)

congrats! i am kinda jealous :(

AOS, EAD
Spoiler

Sent (i-485, i-765) : 4 March '17

Received: 6 March '17

Noa1: 22 March '17

Hardcopy received: 25 March '17

I-485 RFIE: 29 March '17

RFIE response received: 19 April '17

Biometrics: 20 April '17

Service Request: 12 June '17 (100 days)

Answer: Case is in our current processing time 13 June '17

2nd Service Request: 3 July '17 (118 days)

New card is producing: 5 July '17 (120 days) NOTE* they didn't even assign someone to my Service request.

K1 
Spoiler

Sent : 6 June '16

Noa1 : 9 June '16

Noa2 : 18 August '16

NVC Received: 30 August '16

Case Number Assigned: 1 September '16

Interview date: 5 December '16

Missing papers: i-134 and police record. Gonna send ASAP.

Sent missing papers : 3 January '17

Ap : 5 January '17

Ap update and got mail that says documents received: 9 January '17

Ready and nonimmigrant visa: 13 January '17

Issued: 17 January '17

Visa in the hand: 18 January '17

POE: 26 January '17

Marriage Date: 3 February '17

TOOK  7 MONTHS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

we are pulling for you Dorothy, hopefully this week

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ivory Coast
Timeline

Yesss. this is your week!!!

Anyone know what is the process to follow after NOA2??

You wait.

You'll receive NOA2 in the mail if you haven't already.

Eventually your fiancé (USC) will receive notice that it's with the NVC and eventually YOU will receive correspondence in the mail with what to do next (this will include case numbers etc etc).

Timeline

You wait.

You'll receive NOA2 in the mail if you haven't already.

Eventually your fiancé (USC) will receive notice that it's with the NVC and eventually YOU will receive correspondence in the mail with what to do next (this will include case numbers etc etc).

I am the USC fiancee. I was just wondering what documentation will need to be gathered as we wait. Thanks

I am the USC fiancee. I was just wondering what documentation will need to be gathered as we wait. Thanks

Ah okay, from here on in its mostly your fiancés job to get it all done (medical if required, fill out DS160, interview etc)

They will need an affidavit of support too which you or another USC will have to fill out.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Heyyyyy guys! Our case was updated it was an rfe but its fine coz we expected it will be since we forgot to send my g325a form and 2x2 pics..... Hopefully noa 2 comes faster after this and i will keep on praying for those who hasnt receive an update yet. Dont lose hope! ❤️

Timeline

Read here, I was answering to the same question

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/601259-i-129f-july-2016-filers/page-17

Tasha

Does the signature on the I 134 have to be wet??? can we scan the documents? Also, where do you have find form 156 and 230?? are those provided by the embassy??

Timeline

Does the signature on the I 134 have to be wet??? can we scan the documents? Also, where do you have find form 156 and 230?? are those provided by the embassy??

Yes, Affidavit of Support should be the original signature, no scan, you need to send it fedex or dhl or bring it with you.

and yes, other forms are or in the embassy info or in this place https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/family/fiance-k-1.html

Tasha

Timeline

Yes, Affidavit of Support should be the original signature, no scan, you need to send it fedex or dhl or bring it with you.

and yes, other forms are or in the embassy info or in this place https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/family/fiance-k-1.html

Tasha

well then. I will have to mail before I wont be able to come with him to the interview. Secondly, I cant find form 156 and 230. I look on that page you sent. I wonder if those will be provided by the embassy ??

Timeline

well then. I will have to mail before I wont be able to come with him to the interview. Secondly, I cant find form 156 and 230. I look on that page you sent. I wonder if those will be provided by the embassy ??

check your embassy info online and sent them an email asking, they usually help the American citizen. Don't wait for them to remember and send it to you

and yes, you find everything in travelstate place, but need to look, it takes time, I did find everything during our 1st K1, now I didn't do my research yet, busy working and also my fiance now has almost everything and knows how to do it by himself

Tasha

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.