LBecky

CR1 Case Closed and Awaiting Visa Interview Date London Embassy.

39 posts in this topic

Hello everyone and a pleasant day to you all. Firstly let me say that this site has been a stress saver, the information is so helpful and keep us all prepared and much appreciated. If not for you I would not know what to look for when logging in to check on my Visa application. We got our long awaited CC on the 2.5.16 after being in review since 29th April for the 2nd time because my passport biometric page had expired and we had forgotten to send the new passport copy ( our fault for the delay). But thanks be to God we are now on our way and we have been told we need to wait now in a que to get a date from London embassy. Can anyone give us a clue how long this wait period is? hopefully not has long has the 30 day review period. I am really excited but filled with nerves that I wont be sorted in time to be with my hubby for our 1st wedding anniversary which is 1st of August!!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Thanks Kris&Me, I will have a look.

I haven't seen any UK scheduled for July. So they are either done or they haven't started scheduling. If July is full then it will be end of this month August starts.

Oh and you put 5/2 as CC you meant 6/2 right? Tats what you gave for the spreadsheet.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

this site may help / it is CEAC check my case status use the NCV case number

https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?eQs=o/iS8zDpeAKjMWCuebHqOw==

ceac doesn't help with interview scheduling.

OP best thing to do is call NVC and ask "Have you started scheduling for London?". Don't ask "Are you done scheduling?" That could mean any embassy be specific in your questioning.

Since you just got CC you might have missed July and have to wait till end of month. Sorry.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Oh nooo I pray its not so. I will definitely be ringing them tonight, won't hurt asking even though they can be so awkward at times.yes I meant 2nd of June oops.

Oh nooo I pray its not so. I will definitely be ringing them tonight, won't hurt asking even though they can be so awkward at times.yes I meant 2nd of June oops. Thanks a lot.

Gm my husband rang Nvc last night and asked if they were still scheduling interviews for London for July and they said yes they are, so now it's just a matter of waiting to see what's next and if we managed to secure our date for July. Prayers for us all to comfort n reassure that God is with us.

I'm waiting on a date for London too. My cc was 27th may so waiting patiently. Was also told yesterday that they are still scheduling for July in London so fingers crossed we will hear something soon!

:joy:Hello LND1990, yes I believe we will get our emails with our dates soon and that it will be July interviews for us both. Come on London lol...

Gm everyone, just had the email from NVC a week late telling me what I already know that I am in a queue awaiting an interview appointment. Hopefully this is a signal that soon and very soon the actual date will come too, has I am ready and waiting!!

Gm everyone, just had the email from NVC a week late telling me what I already know that I am in a queue awaiting an interview appointment. Hopefully this is a signal that soon and very soon the actual date will come too, has I am ready and waiting!!

We got the email on Monday thought it was going to be the interview date. So disappointing! Still hoping to get the date this week :)

Hey there everyone we got our long awaited interview date today and its scheduled for the 25th of July, just rang them and got the good news!! So please ring instead of waiting and see if you also got yours LND1990. Go God :dancing:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.