vbtwo

I-751 May 2016 Filers

1,738 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline
On 1/20/2017 at 8:33 PM, manuh said:

Just got a call from USCIS Field Office in Denver letting me know that my notification of interview was returned undeliverable (they sent it to my wrong address even though i submitted a change of address online).

When I check my Case Status, the same old standard message shows ("On May 26, 2016, we received your Form CRI-89, Petition to Remove Conditions of Permanent Resident Status Received, Receipt Number..."), so I wouldn't know about it if the agent hadn't called.

A little worried about the interview since I've already submitted every piece of evidence I had, but my first interview was really easy and simple, so hoping for the best!

Thanks for posting this!  I keep seeing the same thing and since I've moved and am working overseas I'm having someone go check the mail more frequently.  I'm sure everything will be alright they probably just want updates from you.

Filled AOS/AP/EAD: 2014-04-09

Biometrics: 2014-05-08

AOS approved for interview: 2014-06-24

AOS Interview: 2014-07-30, Approved.

GC received: 2014-08-11
ROC Sent: 2016-04-29

ROC packet received at California Service Center: 05-02-16

NOA1 (Received 05-13-16): Letter dated 05-02-16
ROC Biometrics: 2016-06-02

Filed for Re-entry permit: 2016-06-03

Re-entry permit biometrics: 2016-07-14

Re-entry permit approved: 2016-12-07
Re-entry permit received: 2016-12-10, Only got 6 month re-entry permit????
ROC Approved: 2017-02-09

Does anyone know if Tier 2 immigration officers can see whether any RFE or Interview date has been ordered? Every time I speak with one they say "they are still working on your case" etc etc. If they saw any RFE or interview would they be able to let us know on the phone?

Filed: Timeline
18 hours ago, bryneff said:

i got the same response last Nov 30,'16...and then i got the approval on Dec 27, so give them some time and then start calling them after.

Thank you for sharing, I will let a couples of week and then I start calling.......

• (0 Days) 02/08/14---- I485, I130, I765 Sent
  • (2 Days) 02/10/14 ---- USPS.COM package deliver
  • (12 Days) 02/19/14 ---- NOA Received for all apps
  • (20 Days) 02/27/14 ---- NOA1 Biometrics app for I485, I765 Appointment for 03/13/14
  • (21 Days) 02/28/14 ---- Successful walk in for biometrics at local UCIS Miami --- Same day license renew
  • (48 Days) 03/27/14 ----- Driver License arrived
  • (54 Days) 04/02/14 ----- Status change online for I485 "testing Interview"
  • (61 Days) 04/09/14 ----- Called UCIS to expedite my I765
  • (62 Days) 04/10/14 ----- Meet with my congressman asking him to call on my behalf to expedite my I765
  • (63 Days) 04/11/14 ----- Email recieved from USCIS Requesting proof of financial hardship and job offer FAX SENT @16:02 04/11/14
  • (68 Days) 04/16/14 ----- EAD Status change to "CARD/DOCUMENT PRODUCTION" :dance: :dance: :dance: ----- notification Via E-mail and Txt
  • (73 days) 04-21-14 ----- As per USCIS Email EAD was Mailed today Tracking number ETA 4/23 As per USPS.com
  • (76 days) 04-24-14 ----- EAD arrived a day later than the USPS estimate, I went to SSA to apply
  • (83 Days) 05-01-14 ----- SSC Arrived AND THE NUMBER IS 123-45-6789 ....... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
  • (95 Days) 05-13-14 ----- I485 interview date sent for June 16, 2014
  • (134 DAYS) 05-16-14 ------ INTERVIEW DAY........ OUTCOME IO SAY THEY WILL MAKE A DECISION IN THE NEXT 30 DAYS
  • (143 DAYS)06-25-14 ------ - E-MAIL & TXT RECEIVED FROM USCIS STATUS CHANGE FOR CARD/DOCUMENT PRODUCTION THANK GOD....!!!!!!
  • (145 DAYS)06-27-14 ----- GC ARRIVED TODAY IN THE MAIL........

I-751 Process Start

• 05-02---- I-751 Sent
  • 05-04 ---- Package arrived as per USPS Online
  • 05-10----- Proof of delivery confirmation arrived USPS
  • 05-16 ---- NOA1 Received
  • 06-13 ----- biometrics done

On 1/21/2017 at 9:08 PM, Alexs said:

I received same letter today .i feel like is an automated letter

Is there any update on your case?

5 hours ago, Alexs said:

No nithing yet . I'll give them until next month and call again

Me too, still waiting..... I'm curious what's your case status though, coz mine is still "case received"...:

I received an email from USCIS last night

Application Type: CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED 

Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production 

On January 25, 2017, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number WACxxxxxxxxxx, and will mail it to the address you gave us. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address. 

So relieved. Interestingly enough, this was the day after I spoke to a tier 2 person complaining about the delay. And to check they had my correct address on file. She said that they were currently working on applications from 4 days earlier than mine. So I wouldn't be able to chase it up until next week. And now I don't have to. Next step citizenship in three months time!

13 hours ago, Nanz13 said:

Me too, still waiting..... I'm curious what's your case status though, coz mine is still "case received"...:

Still shows "case received" too

2 hours ago, Anna Grant said:

Application Type: CRI89, PETITIO88thN TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED 

On January 25, 2017, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number WACxxxxxxxxxx, and will mail it to the address you gave us. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address. 

So relieved. Interestingly enough, this was the day after I spoke to a tier 2 person complaining about the delay. And to check they had my correct address on file. She said that they were currently working on applications from 4 days earlier than mine. So I wouldn't be able to chase it up until next week. And now I don't have to. Next step citizenship in three months time!

Which day did they receive your application?

1 hour ago, Alexs said:

Which day did they receive your application?

18 May.

I was worried because we live a non-traditional lifestyle (we travel all year) and, therefore, don't have a lot of the stuff that most people have to support our application e.g no rent, utilities, etc. And I only sent a handful of bank statements. However, we still got approved. We did get interviewed for AOS which was just before we started traveling, so I don't know whether that approval helped this one or if they're independent of each other.

3 hours ago, Anna Grant said:

Application Type: CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED 

Congratulations. You brought us all "Hope".

USCIS - 50days

I-129F Application mailed: 10-July-2013; NOA1 (hard copy): 22-July-2013; NOA2: 29-Aug-2013 (text/email)

NVC: 52 days

NVC received: 15-Oct-2013; Got case #: 16-Oct-2013(phone); In Transit: 17-Oct-2013(CEAC website)

Consulate ~ Medical - POE: 139(+) days

Consulate received: 21-Oct-2013; Packet3 forms sent to Consulate: 29-Oct-2013; Packet4 received: 04-Nov-2013

Medicals completed on 28-Jan-2014; Interview on 10-March-2014; Visa in hand: 24-Apr-2014

GC: 114 days

POE:17-May-2014; Marriage: 19-May-2014 (Got marriage certificate on the same day at Sacramento, CA); I-693 on 20-May-2014

AOS/EAD/AP sent: 22-May-2014; Reached USCIS: 26-May-2014; NOA1: 02-June-2014

Received Biometrics notice: 07-June-2014 for Biometrics on 23-June-2014, 12:00 noon; Early Walk-in Biometrics successfully completed: 12-June-2014

USCIS website AoS status changed to "testing & Interview" : 30-June-2014; EAD/AP Status "Card in production": 04-Aug-2014; USCIS website updated with interview date as 8-Sep-2014 on: 6-Aug-2014.

Received EAD/AP Combo card in mail: 11-Aug-2014

AoS Interview: 8-Sep-2014; Result: APPROVED; USCIS status changed to "card in production"; Received GC by mail: 16-Sep-2014

RoC:

Applied I-751: 14-June-16; NoA: 17-June-16; Letter received on: 22-June-16

Biometrics notice received on 30-Jun-16 ; Biometrics: 12-July-16;

Received RFE dated 04-Aug-17 on 09-Aug-2017; asked house lease or deed, utility bills if applicable, birth cert of children born to this marriage;

Responded on 15-Aug-2017; USCIS received response on 16:Aug-17; Approved: 13-Sep-17; Case Status to "New Card is mailed": 18-Sep-17; Card received in mail: 21-Sep-2017

N-400

Applied online: 12-Nov-2017; Biometrics: 06-Dec-2017; Received interview letter on 09-Oct-18; Interview at SFO: 06-Nov-2018; Approved; Oath Scheduled on 05-Dec-2018; postponed to 16-Jan2019 because of Former President Sr. Bush's funeral; Oath completed on 16-Jan-2019; Applied for US Passport (expedited) on 18-Jan-2019; received Passport : 29-Jan-2019; received NC:01-Feb-2019

1 hour ago, Anna Grant said:

18 May.

I was worried because we live a non-traditional lifestyle (we travel all year) and, therefore, don't have a lot of the stuff that most people have to support our application e.g no rent, utilities, etc. And I only sent a handful of bank statements. However, we still got approved. We did get interviewed for AOS which was just before we started traveling, so I don't know whether that approval helped this one or if they're independent of each other.

Congratulations on your approval!!!!

Does anyone know if the officers who respond to service requests can see whether there has been any RFEs and interview dates ordered? The reason I ask is because I am very paranoid that they may have sent me a letter which I did not receive. I recently received a response to a service request saying that my case is still pending. If they had ordered an RFE or I am waiting for an interview then would they tell me in the service request response? If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

Does anyone know if the officers who respond to service requests can see whether there has been any RFEs and interview dates ordered? The reason I ask is because I am very paranoid that they may have sent me a letter which I did not receive. I recently received a response to a service request saying that my case is still pending. If they had ordered an RFE or I am waiting for an interview then would they tell me in the service request response? If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.