mentaleruptions

Medical X-Ray

11 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Ive got a postal tube to transport the X-Ray and i cant get it to fit because the envelope the X-ray is contained within just wont roll without kinking. Is it ok for me to open the envelope and ditch it and then just roll the X-Ray and stick it inside the tube ??

Curious as to what yall did with your X-Ray's ??

Thanks, Tom

AOS, EAD Application Timeline:

05-11-2006 Applied for AOS and EAD (day 01)

05-12-2006 USCIS recieved AOS and EAD Application (day 02)

05-19-2006 USCIS cashed checks for AOS, Biometrics and EAD (day 09)

05-20-2006 Recieved NOA-1 for AOS (day 10)

05-20-2006 Recieved NOA-1 for EAD (day 10)

05-26-2006 Recieved Biometrics appointment letter (06-08-2006 at 1pm) (day 16)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Tom, You do not take the xray for your interview. You just put it in the tube and bring it to the USA so your physican in the states has something to go back and look at if you get sick. Like Rebeccajo's Wes was sickly and has asthma and I am sure they used it as just a reference for his new tests. Do not open the sealed envelope with med results. You need that to stay sealed and turned in at the time of your interview.

Good luck,

Mary

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

You dont need your x ray for the interview but bring it with you to the US just in case. I put my x ray at the bottom of my suitcase, flat. It made a great suitcase liner .... :lol:

LONDON TO CALIFORNIA ....

K1

May 5th 05 - K1 petition sent to CSC

August 23rd 05 - Visa Approved!!!

AOS and EAD

December 5th 05 - AOS and EAD sent

December 16th 05 - NOA's received for both AOS and EAD

December 31st 05 - Receive letter for AOS interview

February 6th 06 - AOS Interview - APPROVED

February 16th 06 - Biometrics Appointment

February 22nd 06 - EAD Approved via e mail

February 27th 06 - EAD card in mail!!!

March 6th 06 - Got a job!

March 17th 06 - Green Card Approval via e mail

March 18th 06 - 'Welcome to America' letter arrives

March 24th 06 - Green Card Arrives!

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world.

For indeed, that's all who ever have."

Filed: Timeline

Tom,

Transported it to the nearest trash can and didn't worry about kinking the envelope when jamming it in.

Unless the x-ray shows something that will bear checking again in the future, in which case the x-ray would be useful as a reference point, you don't need it. (Unless, perhaps, you should be unlucky enough to develop something in the future that it would be nice to be able to show did not exist in early 2006.)

Yodrak

Ive got a postal tube to transport the X-Ray and i cant get it to fit because the envelope the X-ray is contained within just wont roll without kinking. Is it ok for me to open the envelope and ditch it and then just roll the X-Ray and stick it inside the tube ??

Thanks, Tom

Filed: Country: Singapore
Timeline

Thanks, Tom

I ditched the envelope and stored my X-ray in a postal tube. :)

Claudeth lugged that xray with her when she came here thinking she would never need it again but when we went to the civil surgeon they wanted to bill us $35 for an xray so we whipped that one out! Woo Woo Saved some money!

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: Timeline

Jasman,

The civil surgeon put Claudeth through a full medical exam? They shouldn't (if I-485 was submitted in a timely manner), but many civil surgeons seem to insist on it.

Yodrak

Claudeth lugged that xray with her when she came here thinking she would never need it again but when we went to the civil surgeon they wanted to bill us $35 for an xray so we whipped that one out! Woo Woo Saved some money!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Things would be a lot easier without having to lug that darn X-Ray to the interview. You definitely, definitely don't need it at the interview, right? 'Cause if definitely definitely not mine's going away till next Hallowe'en.

- For Brian William Rennie - b. + d. July 11, 2006

"I hope someday you'll join us . . .and the world will live as one."

~John Winston Ono Lennon, 1940-1980~

"And what if there were two, side by side in orbit...?" REM

OUR TIMELINE

~June 11, 2001 First email between Jim and Amy

~Sept 30, 2001 Jim comes to U.S. for 18 months, leaves Mar 30, 2003

~June 19, 2005 Jim comes back for three weeks, Jim and Amy engaged. :)

~June 22, 2005 K-1 Application sent to Nebraska S.C.

~Oct 13, 2005 NOA2 - approved!

~Nov 25, 2005 Medical in Birmingham

~Feb 06, 2006 Interview in London - APPROVED!

~Feb 16, 2006 Jim arrives in Chicago - together at last :) :) :)

~Mar 03, 2006 SSN applied for - arrives Mar 14, 2006

~Apr 07, 2006 At long last, our wedding day! :) :) :)

~May 06, 2006 AOS/EAD package sent

~May 14, 2006 NOA1 for both

~May 31, 2006 Biometrics in Naperville, IL

~July 14, 2006 EAD APPROVED - arrives in mail July 22, 2006

~Aug 8, 2006 Jim starts first job in U.S.!

~Sept 7th, 2006 AOS interview in Chicago, 10:39am - CANCELED BY USCIS

~Oct 17th, 2006 Rescheduled AOS interview, Chicago, 11:00am - approved pending FBI name-check

~Dec 29th, 2006 AOS approved! Welcome notice mailed!

~Jan 11th, 2006 Received GC!! Hooray!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.