TKSR15

April 2016 AOS filers timeline

386 posts in this topic

Hello and congratulations again.

Just got done looking at your timeline again and I am truly amazed as you how you have gotten your I-485 approved so quickly and without an interview it seems. Also you have not gotten your EAD nor your AP (not that it matters now cause you have your GC in hand). I would love to know what it is that you have done differently if anything at all.

Congratulations again.

It's a k1 adjustment, so their interview was waived. In many cases, even from people adjusting from other visas, they skip the ead/ AP part and go straight to the gc. She was really lucky, but this happens more often than not.

It's a k1 adjustment, so their interview was waived. In many cases, even from people adjusting from other visas, they skip the ead/ AP part and go straight to the gc. She was really lucky, but this happens more often than not.

Well this is wonderful news. Just hope it don't take too long cause I'd love to be working.

UPDATE......

As of today (7/23/2016), my I-765 and I-131 have been approved. Now I await the card in the mail.

Anyone have any idea on how long that will take?

Within a week, sometimes less, after the status says "card has been mailed"

Thank you so much and continued progress for you.

UPDATE......

As of (7/13/2016), my I-765 and I-131 have been approved. Now I await the card in the mail.

UPDATE......

As of today (7/23/2016), my I-765 and I-131 have been approved. Now I await the card in the mail.

Yeah. It's about 2-3 days to change to "being mailed" from "produced" and another 3-4 days till it arrives depends on where you live and how long it takes to mail a priority mail from MO. There is a map on USPS website tells you whether it would be 1,2,3 days for their priority mail service if it originates from Lee's Summit, MO (I hope I spelled the city's name right, lol) where National Benefits Center is. At least that's where my EAD was mailed from although I do know there are other centres (like KY; probably for other types of EAD than AOS) where they also mail some EAD from

Yeah. It's about 2-3 days to change to "being mailed" from "produced" and another 3-4 days till it arrives depends on where you live and how long it takes to mail a priority mail from MO. There is a map on USPS website tells you whether it would be 1,2,3 days for their priority mail service if it originates from Lee's Summit, MO (I hope I spelled the city's name right, lol) where National Benefits Center is. At least that's where my EAD was mailed from although I do know there are other centres (like KY; probably for other types of EAD than AOS) where they also mail some EAD from

Hi there and thank you so much for this helpful information. Best of luck to you.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Hello All,

My cases are now trackable online. So good to see. And my 765 is being produced and 485 is ready to be scheduled for interview. Happy Happy Happy :dancing: :joy: :dancing: :joy: :dancing:

AOS Filed. Adjusting from F-1 Student via USC wife.

AOS File Sent - April 1st :clock:

AOS File Received - April 4th :clock:

Checks Cashed - April 21st

Email/Text with Case Numbers received - April 22nd

All 4 Physical NOAs received - April 23rd and May 8 (I-131 had to be resubmitted :cry: , Had forgotten to sign :oops: )

Bio-metrics Done- May 24th :thumbs:

I-131 - Approved :unsure::dancing:

I-485 - Ready to be scheduled for interview July 14th

I-765 - Being produced July 14th

********Case Numbers ARE NOW RECOGNIZED by USCIS Website on of July 14th. Request to update was submitted on June 7th through phone*****************

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hello everyone, I filed in April 18 and my husband already did his bio-metrics in May, we only have 1 receipt number, is this the number we need to keep on checking online? or do you received multiple receipt numbers per form? also there is no status, the only thing that says is that they have received the payment of the biometrics fee and just to follow what he gets on the mail but we haven't heard since May, any help? I am very confused. Thank you !!!

Hello everyone, I filed in April 18 and my husband already did his bio-metrics in May, we only have 1 receipt number, is this the number we need to keep on checking online? or do you received multiple receipt numbers per form? also there is no status, the only thing that says is that they have received the payment of the biometrics fee and just to follow what he gets on the mail but we haven't heard since May, any help? I am very confused. Thank you !!!

Did you file for work authorization (ead form i765) and travel document (AP form i131)? If yes, you should have gotten one receipt number for each case, 3 in total.

You can check the receipt number on uscis.gov

After biometrics there's not much to do but wait. You can give them a call every once in a while and inquiry, but it can take time for them to give you an interview date or approve you since you came on a k1 visa. If you filed for work authorization and travel document, you can probably put a service request for them to look at your cases since it's been 90 days or close to from the date you filed.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.