ThisguyJerry

Items to bring to interview

3 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

My fiance has a copy of the I 129f but I forgot to include my passport size photo of myself, does she need this? How can I get I to here without paying the ridiculous fee to FedEx just a picture to here and I don't trust their postal service.

11/30: Sent I-129F package to Dallas Lockbox

12/01: Petition recieved and signed

12/03: NOA1 text recieved @4:23pm

12/03: NOA1 Email recieved, sent to CSC

12/07: NOA1 hard copy recieved

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

No, only the benficiary needs to take passport photos to the interview. There are online ways to download a pic and then she could open and and have it printed. Not needed for her interview though.

Good Luck!

Edited by LionessDeon

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

My fiance has a copy of the I 129f but I forgot to include my passport size photo of myself, does she need this? How can I get I to here without paying the ridiculous fee to FedEx just a picture to here and I don't trust their postal service.

Neither of those is needed for the interview.

Follow the embassy instructions letter for what is required. Follow the flashing arrow below for details on the K-1 process in Manila, link to the instructions letter also.

(I see you are just north of me)

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.