Esme2015

Terminated DACA Notice

148 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hey guys, I had my biometrics app. yesterday. I just checked my uscis account and it says that my 821D has been approved...!!! I wonder how long it would take for the other one to get approved too:O but that's great news!

Felicidades:) that was quick lol I would say one or 2 days no?!

Timeline

They finished producing my card Wednesday hopefully I get it next week. ?

You will get it Monday??

Thank you!!! I don't know, I mean I just got my biometricts taken yesterday...I guess they had too much time to review my applications haha but the biometricts took way too long. We will see, I will keep you posted! :)

Have they approved it yet?

Filed: Timeline

Guess what? Yesterday morning I checked my case status and it says that my card is being produced!!!! I cannot believe it, I just had my biometricts taken this past tuesday! Now, on my elis account it still says in process. I guess they haven't updated it yet. I'm really happy since my permit expires on the 25th of this month.

Timeline

Guess what? Yesterday morning I checked my case status and it says that my card is being produced!!!! I cannot believe it, I just had my biometricts taken this past tuesday! Now, on my elis account it still says in process. I guess they haven't updated it yet. I'm really happy since my permit expires on the 25th of this month.

Wow... that was fast!!! See they made you wait for bios but approved it very quick! That's good, happy for you???? I believe you were the only one on this thread that had yet to be approved. Now we've all been approved, time to make the best of it.. Good luck in everything you do guys :)

Wow... that was fast!!! See they made you wait for bios but approved it very quick! That's good, happy for you???? I believe you were the only one on this thread that had yet to be approved. Now we've all been approved, time to make the best of it.. Good luck in everything you do guys :)

Thank you!!! I haven't heard back from Armando, he was in my situation too and had received the bios app I think for this past wed. How long did it take you to get your permit in your hands after you read online that it was being produced?

Timeline

Thank you!!! I haven't heard back from Armando, he was in my situation too and had received the bios app I think for this past wed. How long did it take you to get your permit in your hands after you read online that it was being produced?

De nada and it took aprox 10 days , they began producing aug 26 and I got it in the mail on sep 6

Timeline

Thank you :) I was really worried since it had been expired for a whole year already lol and I had the same issue as everyoNE at the beginning getting a terminated notice online bUT I guess it was just an error. I feel free again hehe lol[/quote

Did you have any trouble renewing your license? I'm having trouble cause my also had been expired for a year.

Thank you :) I was really worried since it had been expired for a whole year already lol and I had the same issue as everyoNE at the beginning getting a terminated notice online bUT I guess it was just an error. I feel free again hehe lol

Did you have trouble renewing your license? Because I Am my permit to had been expired for a year.

De nada and it took aprox 10 days , they began producing aug 26 and I got it in the mail on sep 6

t%

Well I haven't gotten mine yet. Does it say once it's done being produced? Do they tell you that it was mailed to you? Some people received a tracking number. On my elis account it still says my i765 is in process but on my case status it does say that my card was starting to be produced on the 16...

Timeline

t%

Well I haven't gotten mine yet. Does it say once it's done being produced? Do they tell you that it was mailed to you? Some people received a tracking number. On my elis account it still says my i765 is in process but on my case status it does say that my card was starting to be produced on the 16...

You should be getting it soon and no that thing updated afterI had already gotten the card in the mail, the day after I got it, it changed to your card has been mailed with tracking number and all. But that was on the uscis website not on my ellis account, I was only able to log in once then after that it never worked.

You should be getting it soon and no that thing updated afterI had already gotten the card in the mail, the day after I got it, it changed to your card has been mailed with tracking number and all. But that was on the uscis website not on my ellis account, I was only able to log in once then after that it never worked.

Oh ok, thank you!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.