PRINCESSLEE

Persons with Case Complete Awaiting Interview in Jamaica

919 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I was on the march thread, but I can't seem to find the April thread..

April thread is closed we are now in May. The link is in my signaturebeliw.

I did add you to te spreadsheet.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning everyone I'm so excited!!!!!!!!! :dancing::no::dance: . On Friday my family that is myself , mom and little brother went to do our Interview. We had a 7o'clock Appointment and boi we were surprised to see so many persons waiting in line. Anyways we had to form a line and there rep came to each individual to view our passports and 2photos we then proceed through the security area then we were directed to the waiting area and be seated. Shortly we received a form to fill out attached with the # assigned to us. Nerves started to kick in got butterflies in the stomach but we waited for about 30mins to hand in documents and do fingerprints. Then we were told to have a seat about 45mins later we were interviewed all 3 of us at the sametime. He had a warm personality, asked my mom about 5questions then told my brother that his future wife is waiting for him in America and asked if hes taking the window seat. lol afterwhich he said our visas are granted.!!!!! boi wahat a relief. Atleast the wait wasnt as torturing at doing the medical, :dance:

I wish for everyone the very best

Congrats and good luck!!!

Good Morning everyone I'm so excited!!!!!!!!! :dancing::no::dance: . On Friday my family that is myself , mom and little brother went to do our Interview. We had a 7o'clock Appointment and boi we were surprised to see so many persons waiting in line. Anyways we had to form a line and there rep came to each individual to view our passports and 2photos we then proceed through the security area then we were directed to the waiting area and be seated. Shortly we received a form to fill out attached with the # assigned to us. Nerves started to kick in got butterflies in the stomach but we waited for about 30mins to hand in documents and do fingerprints. Then we were told to have a seat about 45mins later we were interviewed all 3 of us at the sametime. He had a warm personality, asked my mom about 5questions then told my brother that his future wife is waiting for him in America and asked if hes taking the window seat. lol afterwhich he said our visas are granted.!!!!! boi wahat a relief. Atleast the wait wasnt as torturing at doing the medical, :dance:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats!? Edited by YSMitchell

Timeline

Congrats hun :) ..

Edited by dkd

Timeline

Hi everyone, can anyone provide me with the cost of the different fees paid throughout NVC stage. Thanks

Two souls ? with but a single thought, two ? that beat as one. M & K ?

Timeline

$88 for the IV application processing fee

$325 AOS processing fee

This is wrong.

The AOS fee is $120

The IV fee is $325

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

This is wrong.

The AOS fee is $120

The IV fee is $325

Please verify the info on d NVC site. I paid $88 last year ,it might have went up but its not wrong. https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/fees/fees-visa-services.html

Timeline

Please verify the info on d NVC site. I paid $88 last year ,it might have went up but its not wrong. https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/fees/fees-visa-services.html

I get your got i off the site which is like 2 years old with old info. They still have the I-130 fee at $325 when its $420. The question was asked what the fees are I corrected what you posted regardless where you got it.

Weird I see no where AOS is $88. So not sure where you are seeing $88. Below is what is posted.

Affidavit of Support Review (only when reviewed domestically) $120.00

No worries when you get invoiced on the ceac site the correct amount will be there which is $120 for AOS fee and $325 for IV fee.

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

I get your got i off the site which is like 2 years old with old info. They still have the I-130 fee at $325 when its $420. The question was asked what the fees are I corrected what you posted regardless where you got it.

Weird I see no where AOS is $88. So not sure where you are seeing $88. Below is what is posted.

Affidavit of Support Review (only when reviewed domestically) $120.00

No worries when you get invoiced on the ceac site the correct amount will be there which is $120 for AOS fee and $325 for IV fee.

Ok which makes sense, I was wondering if we are lookin at the same NVC site.Obviously the information doesn't correlate with the site.Thanks dwheel76 for clearing that up.

Timeline

Any interview dates received yet? ??... I live vicariously through you guys lol, I keep checking everyday in hope for some good news... In my CC letter, NVC mentioned that on average the interview scheduling is 60 days, but when I called they also said it could be sooner too so not holding fast to the letter timeframe.. Besides there is no fixed pattern for Jamaica, im on an NVC thread on FB- and a Jamaican lady said she got cc end February and then her interview date less than a week later- her stuff wasn't even expedited ? Mind blown.....

post-216909-0-53688800-1460992529_thumb.jpeg

Edited by YSMitchell

Timeline

Any interview dates received yet? ??... I live vicariously through you guys lol, I keep checking everyday in hope for some good news... In my CC letter, NVC mentioned that on average the interview scheduling is 60 days, but when I called they also said it could be sooner too so not holding fast to the letter timeframe.. Besides there is no fixed pattern for Jamaica, im on an NVC thread on FB- and a Jamaican lady said she got cc end February and then her interview date less than a week later- her stuff wasn't even expedited ? Mind blown.....

This info looks really good. Even more excited now. 7 more days to go.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.