Webdevman

Manila CR1 interview - 221g assistance needed

57 posts in this topic

I sent all my docs as email attachments.

My co-sponsor then printed them out, signed, and mailed them by DHL. $63, 10 day delivery.

As I've mentioned before I included 2 affidavits, one about financials (I-864) and one about my domicile in the states which will be hers (my mother) until we make other arrangements if in fact we do. In that one she also welcomed my wife, her daughter in-law. These are the only papers that are notarized. I also included some other things like bank and health insurance letters that were sent to that address.

Yeah I get you about the 2 I-864A's, you need one from your mother also but I still recommend you re-do both your I-864's to include with your new I-864A just to be sure.

Good Luck!

Edited by 7Ken

9/26/2012 Met On-line

10/18/2012 Met at the Airport, Manila

1/8/2014 Married

2/17/2016 Filed I-130 DCF Manila

2/26/2016 NOA 2 "Approved"

3/14/2016 Medical Started

3/15/2016 Medical Completed

3/22/2016 Interview, Passed

3/28/2016 Visa status IR-1 "Issued"

3/31/2016 "Processed for delivery" / 2GO "In Transit"

4/1/2016 Delivered / Visa in hand..

2/17/2016 - 4/1/2016 / 45 days Start to Finish. :D

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

We sent all the documents last Friday so the embassy should have gotten them yesterday. I am not sure how long administrative processing will take. Nothing so far when I track the visa or when I log into the embassy site. The embassy site just says they have the passport still.

You can get documents here with in about 3 to 4 days using UPS International though it will cost you over $100 depending on where in the USA you are and where you are shipping too in the Philippines.

I hope we have everything right! We gotta get home to get ready for our baby! :)

We sent all the documents last Friday so the embassy should have gotten them yesterday. I am not sure how long administrative processing will take. Nothing so far when I track the visa or when I log into the embassy site. The embassy site just says they have the passport still.

You can get documents here with in about 3 to 4 days using UPS International though it will cost you over $100 depending on where in the USA you are and where you are shipping too in the Philippines.

I hope we have everything right! We gotta get home to get ready for our baby! :)

Keep us posted! hope you get your visa soon :)

TIMELINE

1-May-2014 Met at The Northface100 Philippines Ultra Marathon

19-June-2014 Started dating (L)

8-Dec-2014 Got Married (L) (L)

28-Dec-2015 CRBA Interview for our Twin Daughters

18-Jan-2016 Received CRBA and US passports of our Twin daughters :dancing:

===============Filed DCF at USCIS Manila==============

5-Feb-2016 Filed I-130

12-Feb-2016 Approved I-130 with MNL case numbers for me and my son received via email

17-Feb-2016 Medical at SLEC - Positive TB skin test for my son, went for X-ray - negative - medical packet will be sent directly to US Embassy

3-Mar-2016 Scheduled Interview -- got the dreaded 221g request for additional documents (I-864 and proof of domicile)

9-Mar-2016 Sent 221g documents via 2go

11-Mar-2016 Embassy received 221g documents

14-Mar-2016 status update at ceac - AP

15-Mar-2016 status update at ceac - AP
18-Mar-2016 Status update at ceac - Ready

21-Mar-2016 Status update at ceac - Issued! :dancing:

27-Mar-2016 Immigrant Visa - CR1/CR2 Pickup Date

29-May-2016 POE - New York City (JFK)

===============Filed I-751 Removal of Conditions============

21-March-2018 - Filed I-751 - Vermont Service Center

23-March-2018 - USCIS Received package

29-March-2018 - Check Cashed

30-March-2018 - NOA1 Received (1 year extension)

13-May-2018 - Biometrics Appointment Received

23-May-2018 - Biometrics Appointment

13-August-2018 - Received 18 months extension

5-March 2019 - Moved to New Jurisdiction (Texas)

28-June 2019 - I-751 Approval

12-July-2019 - Received Green Card

==============Filed N-400=========================

13-July-2019 - Applied for N-400 online

16-July-2019 - Received Biometrics Appointment

30-July-2019 - Biometrics Appointment

25-Nov-2019 - N400 Interview

09-Jan-2020 - Oath Taking

Timeline

Keep us posted! hope you get your visa soon :)

Me too! We are in the same boat I think. Our documents were received on the 14th. Yesterday I saw a status update but still on AP. I sent a couple emails and today I think I am going to try giving them a call.

I wonder what happens if they need more documents still.. a 442F? lol

Timeline

Does anyone have the correct number? I have WiFi calling from my USA phone so I need the USA number.

I have this number but I do not think they want us to call for this type of thing. I think this is for non immigrant visas.

Contact Numbers

(02) 976-8500 to 02 - for calls within the Philippines and other countries aside from mainland United States

(703) 520-2235 - for calls from mainland United States.

Our call center numbers are for general inquiries and scheduling appointments only (K visa information and interview appointments are handled by the Immigrant Visa Unit). NO TELEPHONE inquiries on an applicant’s case will be entertained. All case-specific inquiries must be in writing. The call center is accessible from Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Manila time, except US and Philippine holidays.

Edited by Webdevman

Hi me and my wife is also under 221g, but she only need my i864a of me and my father with an original sign and my wife police certificate from singapore. maybe u did the both papers but did u send the original form with ur original signiture? sometimes nvc lost some docus.

Timeline

Hi me and my wife is also under 221g, but she only need my i864a of me and my father with an original sign and my wife police certificate from singapore. maybe u did the both papers but did u send the original form with ur original signiture? sometimes nvc lost some docus.

Yes, we had an original sent from the USA at a large expense. We filed direct through Manila so we do not need to go through the NVC.

I guess there is no way to get any in formation about what is going on. Emails only get a generic reply and there is no number I know of to call for case specif info. It is just a waiting game.

Hi guys just an update for our 221G.

March 3 - interview date - AP

March 11 - sent additional docs

March 14 and 15 - status updated - AP

March 18 - status changed to Ready

Do you guys think our visa will be issued soon? Thanks.

Edited by wizzie1980

TIMELINE

1-May-2014 Met at The Northface100 Philippines Ultra Marathon

19-June-2014 Started dating (L)

8-Dec-2014 Got Married (L) (L)

28-Dec-2015 CRBA Interview for our Twin Daughters

18-Jan-2016 Received CRBA and US passports of our Twin daughters :dancing:

===============Filed DCF at USCIS Manila==============

5-Feb-2016 Filed I-130

12-Feb-2016 Approved I-130 with MNL case numbers for me and my son received via email

17-Feb-2016 Medical at SLEC - Positive TB skin test for my son, went for X-ray - negative - medical packet will be sent directly to US Embassy

3-Mar-2016 Scheduled Interview -- got the dreaded 221g request for additional documents (I-864 and proof of domicile)

9-Mar-2016 Sent 221g documents via 2go

11-Mar-2016 Embassy received 221g documents

14-Mar-2016 status update at ceac - AP

15-Mar-2016 status update at ceac - AP
18-Mar-2016 Status update at ceac - Ready

21-Mar-2016 Status update at ceac - Issued! :dancing:

27-Mar-2016 Immigrant Visa - CR1/CR2 Pickup Date

29-May-2016 POE - New York City (JFK)

===============Filed I-751 Removal of Conditions============

21-March-2018 - Filed I-751 - Vermont Service Center

23-March-2018 - USCIS Received package

29-March-2018 - Check Cashed

30-March-2018 - NOA1 Received (1 year extension)

13-May-2018 - Biometrics Appointment Received

23-May-2018 - Biometrics Appointment

13-August-2018 - Received 18 months extension

5-March 2019 - Moved to New Jurisdiction (Texas)

28-June 2019 - I-751 Approval

12-July-2019 - Received Green Card

==============Filed N-400=========================

13-July-2019 - Applied for N-400 online

16-July-2019 - Received Biometrics Appointment

30-July-2019 - Biometrics Appointment

25-Nov-2019 - N400 Interview

09-Jan-2020 - Oath Taking

Timeline

Hi guys just an update for our 221G.

March 3 - interview date - AP

March 11 - sent additional docs

March 14 and 15 - status updated - AP

March 18 - status changed to Ready

Do you guys think our visa will be issued soon? Thanks.

Ready sounds like great news to me!!! Congrats!!

I hope we are next!!

Timeline

Our case is very similar so maybe we will hear soon as well. Our documents were received on the 14th and I see a status update for the 16th. I thought it may have been because they replied to an email on that date but they replied today as well and I see no status update so maybe the status update was actual movement! Hope so!

Timeline

If confused you can call nvc they will explain how to fill out the forms and what forms you need.they helped me

Too late for that now because we sent our documents out over a week ago. Hopefully we have everything correct this time.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Virgin Islands
Timeline

Hello guys this what I have

We are unable to complete the processing of your Immigrant Visa application under Section 221(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), as amended, until you present the following documents or complete required action from your end:

OTHERS:

Request DNAbetween DERIV (JEREMY) and biomom (BABY JOCELYN)

After we complete the DNA are they going to approved or 2nd interview again?

Timeline

Hello guys this what I have

We are unable to complete the processing of your Immigrant Visa application under Section 221(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), as amended, until you present the following documents or complete required action from your end:

OTHERS:

Request DNAbetween DERIV (JEREMY) and biomom (BABY JOCELYN)

After we complete the DNA are they going to approved or 2nd interview again?

Unfortunately I do not know enough to really help you but did they keep the passport of the applicant? I doubt they will need another interview. Chances are if you just send in the dns results to prove the child is yours you will be fine. That is just my opinion though for what it is worth.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.