5 posts in this topic

Can someone provide me with details for a good Immigration lawyer in Dubai or UAE. I am a natural born citizen residing in Dubai who wants to get his Wife to the US on IR1/CR1.

Also what is the total processing Time for an IR1/CR1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

This is a do it yourself site, so not a lot of attorneys used. It is a straight forward process that a person with a bit of patience and attention to detail can complete. That being said, there are services that will help you with the filing. That may be your best option if you don't want to handle your petition yourself.

But please read through the Guides here on VJ to familiarize yourself with the process and so that you can prepare / obtain the needed documents to be submitted by yourself or whomever you pay to send the documents in to USCIS.

Plan on the process taking about a year from start to finish.

Edited by Anh map

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

do not use a lawyer its a waste of money lawyer cant do anything expect taking your money and delay the process i have lawyer and my i130 approved in 14 months he was useless and done nothing except asking us to wait lol its a very simple process if you do have time then do it by your self...

never go to an attorney unless some legal issues are there to be resolved i.e over stay...criminal history.....

every case is with a different timeline.it would be somewhere between 9-12 months.

time line guides are on uscis website.

• 3 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.