Chris&Olivia

I-129F February 2016 Filers

3,803 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Hey there, welcome to the forums! I'm pretty sure (certain for the UK) that you provide the affidavit of support/proof of income at the interview.

This is true :) You don't need that until the interview :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country:
Timeline

Oh well. She is now waiting for Service Center to call back. They will call today. They can look up case numbers with birth date and SSN. Check still not cashed today.

Timeline

Oh well. She is now waiting for Service Center to call back. They will call today. They can look up case numbers with birth date and SSN. Check still not cashed today.

Hope they get back to her soon :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iceland
Timeline

Hey :) Maybe you want to fill in your profile so we can see where you are from and such :)

I hope it'll be good and quick ;)

It is so odd, I already did that but I guess it didn't get saved! I think it should be there now. :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iceland
Timeline

Haha no competition ;) I just need my visa before June :D

Haha, me too, I would absolutely LOVE if I could go at the middle/end of May! But I will be super happy if everything happens before August.

Timeline

Haha, me too, I would absolutely LOVE if I could go at the middle/end of May! But I will be super happy if everything happens before August.

I'm getting married in July and need to be there before so my boy can get settled before school in August :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country:
Timeline

So I have more news from my case guys. The I-129F is still being processed. Believe it or not. They told me to call back the 25th if we haven't heared anything by then. Might be the Affidavit of support that is slowing it down, or maybe it is just Dallas being slow.

Georgia16, how old is your boy?

Timeline

So I have more news from my case guys. The I-129F is still being processed. Believe it or not. They told me to call back the 25th if we haven't heared anything by then. Might be the Affidavit of support that is slowing it down, or maybe it is just Dallas being slow.

Georgia16, how old is your boy?

Wow that was a long wait!! Have they cashed the check?

My boy is 10 :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I finally got the application sent. Dropped it in a FedEx box today.

How do you add the information at the bottom of your posts? I'm technologically impaired.

Edited by Pythos1

K-1 Application sent 2-16-16

Received at Dallas lockbox 2-18-16

NOA1, sent to California 2-23-16

NOA2 4-21-16

NVC shipped to Manila 5-12-16

Consulate received 5-16-16

US Embassy Interview -- APPROVED!!! 8-24-16 :dancing: :joy: :dancing:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi guys! We received the hard copy receipt of our NOA1 today in the mail from California ? was wondering if it's needed to be brought later on for the interview?

Hi guys! We received the hard copy receipt of our NOA1 today in the mail from California ? was wondering if it's needed to be brought later on for the interview?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Hi guys! We received the hard copy receipt of our NOA1 today in the mail from California was wondering if it's needed to be brought later on for the interview?

Hi guys! We received the hard copy receipt of our NOA1 today in the mail from California was wondering if it's needed to be brought later on for the interview?

Congrats! When did you receive your text confirmation?

Service Center : California Service Center

I-129F Sent : 2016-02-01

I-129F NOA1 : 2016-02-08 (Delivered by USPS)

I-129F NOA1 : 2016-02-11 (Received confirmation text)

I-129F NOA1 : 2016-02-16 (Received hardcopy confirmation)

I-129F NOA2: Approval: 2016-04-25

I-129F NOA2: Hardcopy: 2016-04-28

NVC Recieved: 2016-05-12

Case Number Assigned: 2016-05-13

Medical: 2016-06-14

Interview: 2016-06-16

Found out we were denied K1 2016-08-02

Researching places to get married and will be filing CR-1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.