MDSMIF & Ameel Lucky Mojo Thread !!!

35 posts in this topic

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

hi VJ's i just got done with my interview :dance: ,,,,, and it went well the consular was nice,,,, he asked me when was the last time my wife vistied me? and when do i wish to travel? and where i am going? , and some other questions i can't remember them right now ,,,,,, any way and then he scand my finger print ,,, oh and i had to swear that all the info. in the form were true and correct ,,,,,,,,,,,, he told me that he needs the police certificate so he can issue a visa ,,,which i will get it on thursday ,,, he gave me 220g :wacko: and asked me to send it with the police certificate as soon as i get it.......... well i guess that's all for now ,,,,, good luck to you all

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi everyone,

Leila just finished her interview. She had the blonde lady. She spoke arabic to everyone else but she asked Leila to speak english. No problem there since we chat in english. They take fingerprints at the window. She was asked routine questions.

1. What is my full name?

2. Where I work?

3. What I do at work?

4. Do we chat from my job sometimes? Yes, I do. Why they ask her this? Anyway.

5. Why my previous marriage ended in divorce?

6. Do I have any children?

7. What is my son's name?

8. How old is he?

9. Where do I live?

That was all she remembered. She say the lady was nice. At the end of interview, she tell her she has all papers but the Judicial Report needed to have the words "Nothing" written in column. I read this here too, but not until the day before the interview. Long story short, she can get visa this Thursday when she bring back papers. The lady apologized to her and said, "Really I wish I can help but we need this paper to issue visa." She can get visa on Thursday??? This is very soon for most processing. I hope they are making changes for everyone to get visa this fast. So as usual a 221g was issued. To be continued........

By the way, thanks to all for you kind words and support. I will let you know if she get visa when she take back Judicial Record.....

I think I was late filing for AOS:

07/27/07: Mailed AOS papers to Chicago mailbox.

08/02/07: AOS papers received in Chicago.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Best wishes to everyone on fast and good interviews :thumbs:

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Hi everyone,

Leila just finished her interview. She had the blonde lady. She spoke arabic to everyone else but she asked Leila to speak english. No problem there since we chat in english. They take fingerprints at the window. She was asked routine questions.

1. What is my full name?

2. Where I work?

3. What I do at work?

4. Do we chat from my job sometimes? Yes, I do. Why they ask her this? Anyway.

5. Why my previous marriage ended in divorce?

6. Do I have any children?

7. What is my son's name?

8. How old is he?

9. Where do I live?

That was all she remembered. She say the lady was nice. At the end of interview, she tell her she has all papers but the Judicial Report needed to have the words "Nothing" written in column. I read this here too, but not until the day before the interview. Long story short, she can get visa this Thursday when she bring back papers. The lady apologized to her and said, "Really I wish I can help but we need this paper to issue visa." She can get visa on Thursday??? This is very soon for most processing. I hope they are making changes for everyone to get visa this fast. So as usual a 221g was issued. To be continued........

By the way, thanks to all for you kind words and support. I will let you know if she get visa when she take back Judicial Record.....

It was my SO who had the court report with a blank and was sent back to have the word nothing put in it. The CO asked him to retrun the next day, but since he lives a good 12 hours away, he explained that was impossible. The interview was a Tuesday. He dropped the new court report off on the next Monday and they issued the visa just hours after dropping off the report.

Congratualtions on both inerviews. Everythign sounds great. GEt those papers back in the consulate and hope to hear a quick visa in hand.

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I also just ask Ahmed he said his also just has a line so i told him to go get another, thank you for information.

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

Woooohoooo Ameel and MDSMIF :dance::dance::dance: -- sounds like your interviews both went very well, and upon receipt of the paperwork, the visas will be issued very soon insha'allah.

Thank you for posting the details -- as you can see, the information is already helping others who are preparing for their interviews. :thumbs:

Can't wait to see your update that the visas are in hand !

(F)

-MK

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

yes! a big THANK YOU to everyone who posts their experiences here, helps me through PMs, etc.

so far i've had a smooth sail *knocks on wood* only because of you all!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

and learning all this info for interviews, papers to collect, what they should say, etc REALLY will help my next steps.

thank you again!!! :energetic:

"It's far better to be alone than wish you were." - Ann Landers

world-map.jpg

Thank you for posting the details -- as you can see, the information is already helping others who are preparing for their interviews. :thumbs:

This can not be said enough. We could not have gotten through the k-1 process as easy as we did without this board and the experienced members who went before us. Again special Kudos to Sarah our special guardian angel (L)

erfoud44.jpg

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

and YOU, mbp!!!! :D (btw, i got my case number for casa! thanks again mbp!)

WOW NVC already replied? Did they say it was beign processed or it has been sent out? They rarely keep it more than a couple of days so I bet by the end of the week Casa has it! How exciting!!!!! And you get to go to Morocco in a week! Life is good. (F)

erfoud44.jpg

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

ya they said it should be out by the end of the week! so i assume it will get there before i am even in morocco so im hoping he gets his package WHILE im there so i can help him through everything!

yay life is good! *knocks on wood.

"It's far better to be alone than wish you were." - Ann Landers

world-map.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.