Jenvds

212 (a)(7)(a)(i)(i) not deported or removed

48 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Please can someone help me with this question 

my husband filled for me he is a usc and in 2016 I was found inadmissible and was deported under 212 a 7ai I and with 5 years barn I have only stayed out for 2 yrs and now uscis approved my application unto NVC stage. My question is this my lawyer said we might be lucky to file only 212 or the CO might decide I also add i601 to it Please who else know about waiver well that cAn help because I heard it takes 12-15 months for i601 to be approved..and 212 is usually some months before a second interview is rescheduled.

• 6 months later...

HELP my husband just received his passport back with the denial stating 9B2 212 a 9 b 11 he was illegal  more than 365 days and is inadmissible expires after may of 2028  under that it says he fill out the 1-601 but we already had been approved for the 601a ? also says he could fill out form I 212 but he was not kicked out of us . cant believe we have been married for 9 years and they are breaking our family apart this is not fair I need to know what to do?

• 6 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I am seeing a lot of positive responses to this and that lifts up my spirits. I had been denied entry to the U.S. and B1 visa cancelled this week because I was visiting my fiance quiet often and stayed for 2 or 3 months in a row. I have been very sad about that, however I have already my K1 visa interview scheduled for April this year, so does that mean this incident will not make a huge impact at the moment of K1 interview that my tourist visa was cancelled under Section 212(a)(7)(A)(i)(I) ? 

K1 Visa

NOA1: 04/20/2018

RFE: 10/15/2018

NOA2: 11/08/2018

Interview date: 04/02/2019

Visa issued: 04/04/2019

POE: 04/04/2019 (El Paso, TX)

Wedding date: 04/27/2019

AOS

1. Package sent to USCIS : 05/29/2019
2. Package received by USCIS : 05/31/2019
3. Service Center reviewing : PHOENIX, AZ
4. FingerPrint notice sent :  06/21/2019
5. FingerPrint notice scheduled : 07/08/2019

6. RFE letter (legal birth certificate): 07/23/2019
7. AP/EAD Text/Email approval : 07/27/2019
8. AP/EAD Physical cards mailed : 08/01/2019
10. Interview was scheduled: 11/22/2019
11. I-485 approved : 12/04/2019
12. GC card mailed : 12/11/2019

• Ryan H locked this topic

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.