jade2004

Such brave women!

9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Okay guys...I have been throwing a slight little pitty party for myself the past few days....I have just been thinking about life and why am I without my honey....when everyone else in the world is laying beside their husband at night, holding hands, playing with their children, eating meals together, just sitting together without even a word being said. What did I do to deserve to be in pain and torment each and everyday and to wake up and know that no matter how bad this day is--I am the wife that cannot run home and get a hug from her husband...i will go there and be alone like every other day...until someone decides the fate of MY relationship, MY life, MY family being together.

This is when I realized...some of you ladies have been without your spouses or fiancees for much longer than me and what the ####### am I whining and complaining about. To see the will power and determination that some of you have--when all i want to do is cry and sleep--is somewhat overwhelming and compeling at the same time. So I made a decision today, that I will NOT count the days that ''poor pitiful me'' has to sit here all alone and be in misery. I have to make the best of this and you guys (even those of you who don't know that you inspired me) are the most brave women in the world. I just want you to know that I admire you all and wish to have your bravery in me soon as well.

Also I would like to personally thank Jackie....b/c I started this visa process not knowing anyone or having ANY clue how to even begin this. She quickly rescued me and guided me and gave me knowledge of what I am even aiming for here. There are other of you that have just been absolutely the nicest and gave me the warmest welcomes and lots of help also. And I thankyou all as well....

I just needed to get this off my chest--sorry-- LOL....but I feel like only with you guys as my support system will I be able to handle any of this...as I have just begun and have a very long journey ahead.

Hugs to all of you!

Tiffany

AOS---Mailed 6/6/2008

Check cashed---6/16/2008

Noa's received--6/18/2008 (date of 6/13/2008)

Biometrics appt--7/9/2008

RFE's received--7/12/2008

Resubmitted information--8/11/2008

EAD Card production ordered--10/2/2008

EAD approved--10/10/2008

Work card received in mail--10/11/2008

Applied for SSN--10/15/2008

.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Thats what VJ friends are for! To listen when you vent, offer helpful advice when asked, and to give encouragement when needed!

Stick in there...things will be better soon and you will look back on this when you are together with your husband and think...now that wasn't soooooooooooo bad!

Good luck with the rest of your journey!

MET ONLINE- JUNE 21, 2005

WENT TO VISIT YASSINE IN MOROCCO- APRIL 15, 2006

SENT IN I129F TO CSC- NOVEMBER 2, 2006

RECIEVED NOA1- NOVEMBER 15, 2006

CHECK CLEARED- NOVEMBER 20, 2006

NOA2!!-FEBRUARY 6, 2007

NVC RECIEVED CASE-FEBRAURY 16, 2007

NVC SENT CASE TO CASA-FEBRAURAY 21, 2007

CASA RECEIVED-FEBRAURAY 26, 2007

PACKET 3 RECEIVED-MARCH 5, 2007

INTERVIEW DATE-APRIL 4, 2007

VISA RECEIVED- APRIL 12, 2007 WOO HOO!!!!

US ENTRY- APRIL 26, 2007

WEDDING- MAY 4, 2007

FILED AOS & EAD- JULY 24, 2007

EAD CARD RECEIVED-OCTOBER 3, 2007

GREENCARD INTERVIEW-DECEMBER 13, 2007

GREENCARD RECEIVED AFTER BEING LOST IN THE MAIL SENT BACK TO SERVICE CENTER AND REMAILED OUT AFTER SEVERAL PHONECALLS-JANUARY 25, 2008

FILING TO REMOVE CONDITIONS-SEPTEMBER 2009!

4621839_bodyshot_300x400.gif

we love you too :)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

Awwww what a nice post.

It's ok to have meltdown days -- we all do -- but as you have done, putting it in perspective is the best way to snap out of a funk.

Insha'allah you will get through this, too. And we'll be here to cheer you on the whole way !

(F)

-MK

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: Timeline

There were times in our wait that seeing couples together, happy, really made me depressed. Everyone of us handles the waiting differently. Some breeze thru and suffer minimum stress. Some of us get a little loopy near the end and lean on each other for support. You are not alone here and keep those feelings coming. It will help you to vent and this is the place to do it. :thumbs:

(F) Jackie

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.