PhilNM

Photos

31 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

We chose 12 picture and digitally placed 4 to a page and printed them using a laser printer for optimum quality. The sad thing is they never asked for them. So, don't spend a lot of money or time just choose those that can demonstrate that you guys are a couple and be done with it.

You're right Greenbaum they never asked for it. Just got done with our interview early this morning and I took too much photos, emails and chat logs, cards, money transfer receipt etc and they never asked a single one even the affidavit of support but thankfully we got approved :)

Timeline

Thank you kindly for your answers. :)

My fiancé won't be with me and my K2 during my interview. But I know he's with us in thoughts and spirit. *cheesy*

Good luck to us with interviews!!!

Good luck

Goodluck!

Thanks

Timeline

Hello Phil! I just want to ask what you plan to do? Do you still plan to go to a photo printing shop and have them digitally printed on photo paper?

We have 40 pages of "evidences of meeting in person" - including plane tickets, boarding passes, and photos together - that I only pasted on MS Word and printed high-res but in black in white. That's what I am planning to bring and my interview is on Dec 15. So let me know how yours will go. :)

It's the same one that we submitted to USCIS for our 129f application and we didn't have a problem. I'm just thinking that USEM may not think it's acceptable. *shrugs*

Good luck for the interview tomorrow.

owensmj27, on 09 Dec 2015 - 04:31 AM, said:

You're right Greenbaum they never asked for it. Just got done with our interview early this morning and I took too much photos, emails and chat logs, cards, money transfer receipt etc and they never asked a single one even the affidavit of support but thankfully we got approved :)

I am glad to hear that you felt properly prepared. Yes, they can still ask for those items as they are detailed in the Embassy Letter. I suspect when they produce the next EL they won't be listed as a item needed. You did a good job. :thumbs:

Congratulations. :joy::joy::joy:

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Good luck for the interview tomorrow.

Hey Phil, thanks for the good luck wishes! My nerves are so active that I'm not even sure if I can sleep tonight, lol. I read on your other post that you got approved.. Congratulations, I'm sooo happy for you!!! When do you plan to do your CFO and POE? I wish you good luck too on your journey. Welcome to America! :)

"God has made everything beautiful in its time." Ecclesiastes 3:11

Timeline

Hey Phil, thanks for the good luck wishes! My nerves are so active that I'm not even sure if I can sleep tonight, lol. I read on your other post that you got approved.. Congratulations, I'm sooo happy for you!!! When do you plan to do your CFO and POE? I wish you good luck too on your journey. Welcome to America! :)

Yes, i knew that feeling. I did not sleep good also last night until this afternoon when i go home.hahahaha! Im planning to do my CFO next month i think no more slot for this month and maybe on the last week of January or 1st week of Feb i will be leaving. Thanks in advance.

Just be relax and answer all the questions honestly. You will be good.

Yes, i knew that feeling. I did not sleep good also last night until this afternoon when i go home.hahahaha! Im planning to do my CFO next month i think no more slot for this month and maybe on the last week of January or 1st week of Feb i will be leaving. Thanks in advance.

Just be relax and answer all the questions honestly. You will be good.

Hello everyone! :)

My K2 and I got home a couple of hours ago from our interview. Except for the rain that poured very heavily the moment we got in front of the US Embassy, our overall experience was wonderful -- very smooth and easy. Rains are blessings after all. :)

"Everything looks good. Your visa is approved. You may go home and expect your passports in about a week." Those were the sweetest words I heard since the approval of our petition!

The photos nor the affidavit of support weren't even asked for and looked at, lolol. At least we have souvenirs and something to show our grandchildren, lol. My CFO is scheduled on January 5th and we plan to leave the country on January 28th. Hey, we might be in the same airport, who knows, lol.

Good luck with the rest of the process. And thank you so much for the support :) Aja aja!

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

My K2 and I got home a couple of hours ago from our interview. Except for the rain that poured very heavily the moment we got in front of the US Embassy, our overall experience was wonderful -- very smooth and easy. Rains are blessings after all. :)

"Everything looks good. Your visa is approved. You may go home and expect your passports in about a week." Those were the sweetest words I heard since the approval of our petition!

The photos nor the affidavit of support weren't even asked for and looked at, lolol. At least we have souvenirs and something to show our grandchildren, lol. My CFO is scheduled on January 5th and we plan to leave the country on January 28th. Hey, we might be in the same airport, who knows, lol.

Good luck with the rest of the process. And thank you so much for the support :) Aja aja!

Congrats! :dance:

It is rather common over this past year that the CO does not take the support documents, but they are still listed as required on the embassy instructions letter - so still best to have them .. as souvenirs maybe.

Very happy that it went smooth and easy for you. :):thumbs:

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

mcssae7883, on 15 Dec 2015 - 12:39 AM, said:

Congratulations. What a happy occasion. Have a beer and talk about the future. What a day!!

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

Congrats! :dance:

It is rather common over this past year that the CO does not take the support documents, but they are still listed as required on the embassy instructions letter - so still best to have them .. as souvenirs maybe.

Very happy that it went smooth and easy for you. :):thumbs:

Congratz on your approval owensmj27 and mcssae7883...!

Congratulations. What a happy occasion. Have a beer and talk about the future. What a day!!

Thank you everyone! The joy cannot be explained :)

Hank and Greenbaum, your websites are such a great help! I got them bookmarked and I will surely use them until maybe Naturalization, lol.

God bless all you helpful buddies here at VJ!

Timeline

Congratulations.

Its advance xmas gift for us. Cheers!!Been scheduling my CFO the available slot is on 12th already. But i guess getting so lucky. When i checked it again this morning theres a Jan. 5th that open again.Wow!!I got it...Yes,Maybe will be my POE is Denver,San Francisco or Dallas.

Congratulations.

Its advance xmas gift for us. Cheers!!Been scheduling my CFO the available slot is on 12th already. But i guess getting so lucky. When i checked it again this morning theres a Jan. 5th that open again.Wow!!I got it...Yes,Maybe will be my POE is Denver,San Francisco or Dallas.

Woot! We may see each other in the CFO office then. My sched is on Jan 5th at 9:00 AM. :)

mcssae7883, on 16 Dec 2015 - 10:05 AM, said:

Thank you everyone! The joy cannot be explained :)

Hank and Greenbaum, your websites are such a great help! I got them bookmarked and I will surely use them until maybe Naturalization, lol.

God bless all you helpful buddies here at VJ!

YW :thumbs:

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Timeline

Woot! We may see each other in the CFO office then. My sched is on Jan 5th at 9:00 AM. :)

Yes maybe..hahaha..

Hows the status...Hope you get it today.

Good luck

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.