EKGlov

Nothing marked in summary section of DS-3025(vaccination)

5 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: South Korea
Timeline

Hello, vjers

I just read the pinned post about Ds-3025(vaccination document) saying some panal physicians may not mark neither complete or incomplete in the summary section since it is for immigrant visa applicants.

Mine is perfectly completed except that summary section left unmarked. Will it cause any problem during the AOS process if i just send it along? I wonder if my dodctor just messed up with it or intentionally did this because I was a K-1 visa applicant which is apparently non-immigrant.

Is there anyone who was in the same shoe as I? Did you get RFEs or were just fine?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Some panel physicians won't mark anything there for a non-immigrant visa. I know this has been the case for London. I personally would send it as it is because you know all the vaccination requirements have been met and are marked off on your form, and don't worry about seeing a civil surgeon for an I-693 unless you are told to do so later.

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Timeline

Thanks for your response! I wonder if London or Seoul has been the only case reported this issue here at VJ. I just hope some unbelievable craps dont happen to me.. My impression from reading what people wrote is that some USCIS employees dont even read the whole vacinnation documentation but the very summary section.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

We had the same thing with our medical. I even challenged them before I left the medical appointment and they were adamant that they would not check either complete or incomplete, even though everything was in order. We sent copies of our DS3025's (we have a K2 as well) with our AOS applications anyway. I'm at the stage now where RFE's really don't concern me. My husband and I are together. We can deal with minor inconveniences, even if annoying. We can just hope for the best and if we get RFE's, we will deal with them if, as and when they show up. Wishing you all the best with the next stage of your journey. You've made it this far :)

Lee & William

8/2/2014 - Sent I-129F Petition with USPS by Express Mail    
8/4/2014 - I-129F delivered to dropbox    8/6/2014 - NOA1 Text/E-Mail received    8/11/2014 - Alien Registration Number Changed (Text/E-Mail) / NOA1 Letter received by Mail    3/16/2015 - NOA2 Text/E-Mail received (224 days)    3/20/2015 - Sent to NVC    3/31/2015 - NVC Received    4/1/2015 - Case Number Assigned       4/7/2015 - NVC Sent to Embassy    4/10/2015 - London Embassy Received    4/11/2015 - Medical     4/15/2015 - Packet 3 Received    4/12/2015 - Packet 3 Sent    4/23/2015 - Packet 4 Received    5/18/2015 - Interview - APPROVED     5/30/2015 - Visa collected from courier    6/1/2015 - POE    6/14/2015 - Wedding 💍💍

Timeline

Here's an update for people like me in the future. I called the hospital and they confirmed that leaving the summary section blank for k-1 visa applicant is to comply to the guideline given by the U.S consulate. And they reassured me that it's gonna be alright. So I decided not to freak out over medical anymore.

By the way, I greatly appreciate your input, Webeem. I hope you best luck too!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.