dwheels76

December 2015 Interviews

1,191 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

It's never consistent. That's why we call. Last month it was 2 to 4 days. Month before tat a week. A few months before that within minutes. people didn't even have to call. It just is very inconsistent.

So true

NVC is the new synonym for inconsistent ....

I really wish it was more consistent ....it would make everyone's life so much easier

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Just today the 11th they are closed. Happy to see so may here chatting. I am home bored. Good time to catch up.

To all Veterans here. Thank you so much for your service. This Air Force raised girl salutes you.

I'm an Air Force raised girl! Well kind of...my dad is a Vietnam War veteran who was in the Air Force. :)

hey so i got my interview email today and so did my husband but its in english not spanish now my question is will he use that one he got in the email for his medical and vac or will he get one in the mail in spanish

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

hey so i got my interview email today and so did my husband but its in english not spanish now my question is will he use that one he got in the email for his medical and vac or will he get one in the mail in spanish

I never heard of them sending a P4 letter in anything but English. What he has he will use.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

English only.

Congratulations.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

ok thanks because when we did our k1 he got the interview letter in spanish but i guess since this is a different category its different rules

That's because K1 interview letters come directly from the embassy. IR1/CR1 comes from NVC that have everybody Your embassy just has to deal with one country.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

That's because K1 interview letters come directly from the embassy. IR1/CR1 comes from NVC that have everybody Your embassy just has to deal with one country.

ok thanks

I read on the Consulate Interview Forum that when going to the interview,your AOS has to be signed in Blue ink by the petitioner. I looked at mine and my souse signed it in Black Ink. Should we re-print it and sign it in blue. Does anyone know if that would be an issue ?

Guys check your AOS formsi-864EZ. What date does it say at the top right corner, Expires 03/03/2015 ? I just found out the one on line says Expires 07/31/2017.

Now the question is, since NVC has existing form on file, which I will bring to the interview -

Do I print the newest version and bring it to the interview or leave it as is ?

OR

should we fill out the newest version and tell NVC to update our file and bring the original to the interview ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Guys, I want to know if we will need the original I-864EZ form with the petitioner's signature or just a scanned copy of the original with his signature?

Also do I need his original tax transcripts? Or the copies would do? We sent originals of both to the NVC.

I read on the Consulate Interview Forum that when going to the interview,your AOS has to be signed in Blue ink by the petitioner. I looked at mine and my souse signed it in Black Ink. Should we re-print it and sign it in blue. Does anyone know if that would be an issue ?

Does this mean my husband can't just email me the scanned copy of the AOS and will need to print and sign and physically ship it to me for the interview? (I am the beneficiary)

30-Dec-2014: Married

19-Jan-2015: I-130 Sent

21-Jan-2015: NOA

16-Jul-2015: NOA 2 (No RFE's! Yayy)

15-Jul-2015: Case sent to NVC

22-Jul-2015: Case received by NVC

5-Aug-2015: Case # and IIN assigned

6-Aug-2015: Filled and submitted DS-261

7-Aug-2015: AOS fee invoiced and paid(Status: In Process)

10-Aug-2015: AOS fees changed to PAID

10-Aug-2015: AOS and IV packages sent

12-Aug-2015: AOS and IV packages received(SCAN DATE)

13-Aug-2015: DS-261 reviewed over the phone

14-Aug-2015: IV fee invoice received

15-Aug-2015: IV fee paid(Status: In Process)

19-Aug-2015: IV fee status changed to PAID

19-Aug-2015: DS-260 completed

21st-Sept-2015: Put on supervisor review :(

03-Nov-2015: Case Complete!!

14-Dec-2015: Interview Day!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Just an update my husband dropped off the required paper work and his passport to the location where you would pick up your visa yesterday, after they made sure he submitted the right documents, they gave him the white sheet of paper with the circled location to pickup the visa in 5 business days. I pray the paper work is sufficient enough. I will not be at peace until visa is in his hands.

Timeline

Just an update my husband dropped off the required paper work and his passport to the location where you would pick up your visa yesterday, after they made sure he submitted the right documents, they gave him the white sheet of paper with the circled location to pickup the visa in 5 business days. I pray the paper work is sufficient enough. I will not be at peace until visa is in his hands.

Timeline

All is gonna turn out fine, just hang in der, goodnew soon

Guys, I want to know if we will need the original I-864EZ form with the petitioner's signature or just a scanned copy of the original with his signature?

Also do I need his original tax transcripts? Or the copies would do? We sent originals of both to the NVC.

Does this mean my husband can't just email me the scanned copy of the AOS and will need to print and sign and physically ship it to me for the interview? (I am the beneficiary)

-He can print it sign it and mail it to you.
MAKE PHOTOCOPIES OF ALL DOCUMENTS YOU WILL SUBMIT TO SUPPORT YOUR APPLICATION
Please use the appropriate interview checklist below to determine the documents required to
support your immigrant visa application. You must provide originals and photocopies of all
your documents at time of your interview. The original civil documents will be returned to
you after the interview.
stamped or typewritten name in place of a signature.
Evidence. At the time of filing, you must submit all evidence and supporting documentation listed in the Specific
Instructions section of these Instructions.
Copies. You may submit legible photocopies of documents requested, unless the instructions specifically state that you
must submit an original document. USCIS may request an original document at the time of filing or at any time during
processing of an application, petition, or request. If you submit original documents when not required, the documents
may remain a part of the record, and USCIS will not automatically return them to you.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.